Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Holy Calamity! The (Sonic) Parents Thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.02.2008, 07:18 PM   #201
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
this is good advice and i will heed it
As a wise man once said (Alan Partridge actually): "Rubber up".
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.02.2008, 07:20 PM   #202
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
no no i don't need any of that silly business. i have that part under control.

it's the thought that counts though pookie.
Old 07.02.2008, 07:22 PM   #203
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself
That's bloody dangerous! When I was his age I was eating sausage rolls and watching The Moomins with my big sister. Safety first.
I need parenting tips from your mum. I need to find out how she produced such a fine figure of a son.

Is your sister 3 years older than you? That would be too perfect.
Old 07.02.2008, 07:28 PM   #204
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
I need parenting tips from your mum. I need to find out how she produced such a fine figure of a son.

Is your sister 3 years older than you? That would be too perfect.

Well, my mother was a children's entertainer in my formative years- she played a mischevious clown at other childrens birthday parties, accompanied by her theatre troupe from college. On my birthday parties we all danced to Little Richard albums and ate french fancies. My father was and is a schoolteacher so that obviously had the effect on me to nurture an academic nature into me- we all read the Beatrice Potter and Enid Blyton books together and didn't watch much TV at all really, though I remember sometimes I was allowed to watch The X-Files, Jonathan Creek, and The Simpsons. Smart television- it helps.

My sister is not that much older than me but she certainly acted it. As I've been told, girls are little shits to bring up and will bring you more trouble than boys will.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.02.2008, 07:29 PM   #205
Pookie
invito al cielo

Quote:

I feel reassured. Nice little pill dispenser there. Very handy. I could use one of those for my hay fever tablets.
Old 07.02.2008, 07:37 PM   #206
Pookie
invito al cielo

OK, let's see.
Quote:
Well, my mother was a children's entertainer in my formative years- she played a mischevious clown at other childrens birthday parties, accompanied by her theatre troupe from college.
My children's mother is a civil servant and leaves the children's entertaining to me.
Quote:
On my birthday parties we all danced to Little Richard albums and ate french fancies.
We dance to a lot of Rock 'n' Roll in Pookie towers, as well as ska and soul.
Quote:
My father was and is a schoolteacher so that obviously had the effect on me to nurture an academic nature into me
I'm training to be a teacher!
Quote:
- we all read the Beatrice Potter and Enid Blyton books together
Until a week ago I was a bookshop manager
Quote:
and didn't watch much TV at all really, though I remember sometimes I was allowed to watch The X-Files, Jonathan Creek, and The Simpsons. Smart television- it helps.
My children are allowed one video a day. I want to get rid of the TV completely but we're not allowed.
Quote:
My sister is not that much older than me but she certainly acted it. As I've been told, girls are little shits to bring up and will bring you more trouble than boys will.
That's because girls are so clever.
Old 07.02.2008, 07:38 PM   #207
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I feel reassured. Nice little pill dispenser there. Very handy. I could use one of those for my hay fever tablets.
i think 25 would be a good age. i don't want to be over 30. i want a little girl.
Old 07.02.2008, 07:42 PM   #208
Pookie
invito al cielo

Quote:
i think 25 would be a good age. i don't want to be over 30. i want a little girl.
25 is good. My wife was 28 when we had Kitty. Over 30 it gets a bit dodgy for women.
Old 07.02.2008, 08:05 PM   #209
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
OK, let's see.My children's mother is a civil servant and leaves the children's entertaining to me.
We dance to a lot of Rock 'n' Roll in Pookie towers, as well as ska and soul.
I'm training to be a teacher!
Until a week ago I was a bookshop manager
My children are allowed one video a day. I want to get rid of the TV completely but we're not allowed.
That's because girls are so clever.

Hmm, you might turn out with a Danny Himself- the civil servant mother might result in more of a Derek or a ZERO_pumpkins.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.03.2008, 06:42 AM   #210
Pookie
invito al cielo

Quote:
...the civil servant mother might result in more of a Derek or a ZERO_pumpkins.
Below the belt .
Old 07.03.2008, 05:17 PM   #211
Pookie
invito al cielo

Haven't heard from RdTv in this thread for a while.
Old 07.03.2008, 05:27 PM   #212
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
I just want to say that all the sonic kids here looks as cute as buttons. Aaaah.
Old 07.03.2008, 05:44 PM   #213
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

Good job, Lilly.

I don't understand young girls who don't use birth control. Not that I do, but I'm not sexually active haha.

I bet if you ever have a little girl that she will be the cutest thing on the planet.

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.03.2008, 11:46 PM   #214
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMMAh
Good job, Lilly.

I don't understand young girls who don't use birth control. Not that I do, but I'm not sexually active haha.

I bet if you ever have a little girl that she will be the cutest thing on the planet.
i try. mostly i started taking it to help with um. female issues. (which it does, you'd be surprised how rarely i have the urge to kill anymore) not so i could be a filthy whore because a lot of girls start taking it and think they can just be sluts without any repercussions just because they won't get pregnant. syphillis anyone? how bout some crabs?
Old 07.03.2008, 11:52 PM   #215
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
how bout some crabs?

yummy!

i miss baltimore!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.03.2008, 11:52 PM   #216
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

that thing is scary
Old 07.03.2008, 11:54 PM   #217
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
that thing is scary

it's a chesapeake bay blue crab!

DELICIOUS!!!

baltimore in the summer-- mmmm...
Old 07.03.2008, 11:54 PM   #218
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

no thanks.

i might eat snails. i haven't decided yet.
Old 07.03.2008, 11:56 PM   #219
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

no. they're too cute and/or creepy.
Old 07.03.2008, 11:56 PM   #220
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
no thanks.

i might eat snails. i haven't decided yet.

snails are i think a winter dish-- for me anyway

are you going to france? bordeaux for seafood!!

ha ha, i know you hate that. i love seafood though. i just bought a pound of wild key west pink shrimp, and a pound and a half of sockeye-- wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth