Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page So many ladies
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.24.2013, 01:09 PM   #201
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Of course he does. He's like 80.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.24.2013, 01:09 PM   #202
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
nevermind.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.24.2013, 01:11 PM   #203
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
and he can still pull more beautiful Indian and Pakistani ladies than i would in my lifetime. yes i'm mad.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.24.2013, 01:11 PM   #204
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
in response to your second question: that is enough to let me know how you feel. It does not dictate whether or not I should have said what I said, or whether I was "right" or "wrong" in doing so. That is a very slippery slope you describe.

It does dictate your idea of how much you should concerned with other people.
It also displays a very individualistic point of view, in which your personal desire to do something should be more important to you than the consequences of this thing or how it ressonates with others. Ironically, there's no individuality in thinking that way.

Also, wrong. If you say something discriminatory, it's wrong. If you do something that invades someone's personal space, it's wrong.

If somebody speaks up asking you to stop reinforcing their opression and you ignore them, that's wrong.

No matter how much you try to sugarcoat it in some really twisted explanation of your idea of "freedom of speech" or the disturbing belief that words and messages cannot be acts of violence.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.24.2013, 01:21 PM   #205
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
jesus christ..
Old 01.24.2013, 01:24 PM   #206
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
It does dictate your idea of how much you should concerned with other people.
It also displays a very individualistic point of view, in which your personal desire to do something should be more important to you than the consequences of this thing or how it ressonates with others. Ironically, there's no individuality in thinking that way.

Also, wrong. If you say something discriminatory, it's wrong. If you do something that invades someone's personal space, it's wrong.

If somebody speaks up asking you to stop reinforcing their opression and you ignore them, that's wrong.

No matter how much you try to sugarcoat it in some really twisted explanation of your idea of "freedom of speech" or the disturbing belief that words and messages cannot be acts of violence.
the marketplace of ideas rejects the totalitarian argument by which your status as a victim imbues you with a moral superiority that entitles you to ban speech
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.24.2013, 01:50 PM   #207
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
I'm going to go ahead and add "age" to your horrifying list of 'isms.

You prick.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.24.2013, 01:52 PM   #208
louder
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I'm going to go ahead and add "age" to your horrifying list of 'isms.

You prick.
"it's gross."
Old 01.24.2013, 01:53 PM   #209
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
the marketplace of ideas rejects the totalitarian argument by which your status as a victim imbues you with the moral superiority that entitles you to ban speech

banning speech, lol.
yeah, sorry i come from a world where to say something racist to someone is a crime. it doesn't seem that people feel like they're dying without the 'right' to hurt other people with words.

yet i'm not the one trying to ban speech, seems like it's other people who are trying to tell me i should be silent about things i don't like.
so this "freedom of speech" is just for the one saying discriminatory stuff, never for the one who raise his/her voice.

when i utilize my freedom of speech to tell you how much of a selfish asshole i think you're being, then i'm a totalitarian trying to restrict your freedom?

is it not embarassing to borrow arguments from racist conservatives? just wondering.

i think even you know how much of a fail that argument is.

Old 01.24.2013, 02:08 PM   #210
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
banning speech, lol.
yeah, sorry i come from a world where to say something racist to someone is a crime. it doesn't seem that people feel like they're dying without the 'right' to hurt other people with words.
yet i'm not the one trying to ban speech, seems like it's other people who are trying to tell me i should be silent about things i don't like.
so this "freedom of speech" is just for the one saying discriminatory stuff, never for the one who raise his/her voice.

when i utilize my freedom of speech to tell you how much of a selfish asshole i think you're being, then i'm a totalitarian trying to restrict their freedom.

is it not embarassing to borrow arguments from racist conservatives? just wondering.

i think even you know how much of a fail that argument is.

you can call me a selfish asshole and make all kinds of crybaby arguments, and i may respond in kind, or ignore you, or just skip your threads, but i'm not going to deny your right to say whatever manner of stupid shit you want, even if it's a load of maoist bollocks.
Old 01.24.2013, 02:36 PM   #211
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I guess you are not big on "people-watching" huh knox? Life is very very short, and I think your energies are better served aimed at someone who is actually doing harm, active harm (and there are MANY) than at some guy on a message board talking about how there are so many gorgeous women at the Library.
Old 01.24.2013, 02:36 PM   #212
knox
invito al cielo

and you can say all that but that doesn't make you any less of a selfish asshole.

i'm not sure about it, but i think you just tried to call me a commie? lol.

seriously, thanks for making me laugh.

my day has been really shitty, and that was the cliche-cherry on top of your argument.

Old 01.24.2013, 02:40 PM   #213
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
I guess you are not big on "people-watching" huh knox? Life is very very short, and I think your energies are better served aimed at someone who is actually doing harm, active harm (and there are MANY) than at some guy on a message board talking about how there are so many gorgeous women at the Library.

Life is very short to shut up about shit that eats you up inside and makes your life suck.

I find it really tiring how people always get defensive and will go to any possible length to always find excuses for themselves for not trying to be better people.

Poor thing, and you accuse me of playing the "victim" card? We shouldn't be saying anything about the guy who objectifies women with a racist twist, we should be grateful that he's not punching us or something.

The fact that people do worse things doesn't make you right when you do something wrong.

Old 01.24.2013, 02:45 PM   #214
knox
invito al cielo

Now, if you excuse me, this conversation has taken a whole dark, disturbing new meaning in my mood today as I just got a phone call from a friend who passed out drunk in one of our friends sofa and woke up with two friends touching her breast. Now, if that wasn't twisted enough, I just read an e-mail in which he says he did that out of love and there are many guys who do much worse things out there, so she shouldn't be picking him on him because she's just being "uptight".

Maybe I should introduce him to Suchfriends so they can discuss how "sexual harrasment only happens when harm is done to the body"? I'm sure he'd appreciate to hear that.

And she's also a lesbian and her girlfriend was in the bathroom.

So I'm just gonna go get some beer and think about how much denial sucks.

And how much I wish all the people who try to silence people who actually raise their voices should fuck off.

Old 01.24.2013, 02:52 PM   #215
louder
invito al cielo

Quote:
this. i can't take her seriously at all.

i imagine the trollface every time i read her posts.
Old 01.24.2013, 02:53 PM   #216
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Now, if you excuse me, this conversation has taken a whole dark, disturbing new meaning in my mood today as I just got a phone call from a friend who passed out drunk in one of our friends sofa and woke up with two friends touching her breast. Now, if that wasn't twisted enough, I just read an e-mail in which he says he did that out of love and there are many guys who do much worse things out there, so she shouldn't be picking him on him because she's just being "uptight".

Maybe I should introduce him to Suchfriends so they can discuss how "sexual harrasment only happens when harm is done to the body"? I'm sure he'd appreciate to hear that.

And how much I wish all the people who try to silence people who actually raise their voices should fuck off.

of course to disagree with knox is to support the sexual molestation of unconscious people.

call me a cynic, but i'd put money on this shit being totally made up for the purpose of "winning" this discussion.
Old 01.24.2013, 02:56 PM   #217
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I used to think the universe would deal with these people. Now, I just use black magick.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.24.2013, 02:58 PM   #218
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

Now there is some shit that needs to be adressed! fucking horrible people. I deal with this happening to my friends and my family, and it always makes me sick.

I never said you should not say your piece knox. I just found it to be misguided.
Old 01.24.2013, 02:58 PM   #219
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I used to think the universe would deal with these people. Now, I just use black magick.

why not use pepper spray, it's a lot more effective

Old 01.24.2013, 03:02 PM   #220
knox
invito al cielo

you truly are pathetic.
fuck off.

> »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth