Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.03.2009, 07:23 PM   #23261
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
fuckin' a. why aren't dealers around when you want them the most?
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.03.2009, 09:24 PM   #23262
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses

pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.03.2009, 09:32 PM   #23263
Seandi
stalker

Seandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by automatic bzooty
getting ditched really, really sucks. ):
Trust me kid, it will pass.
Seandi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.03.2009, 09:37 PM   #23264
Seandi
stalker

Seandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's asses

Seandi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.03.2009, 09:43 PM   #23265
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Had sex last night with some chick I've known for a few months. She came to town and I dunno, she's really cool, really hot, and she just.. wanted to sleep with me. It was... nice. Haha. I was drunk. I dunno. It was a weird blur but it was good, she said I was the best she'd been with, blah blah, the usual stuff. Anyway, she has 2 kids and doesn't want a serious relationship and she lives like an hour away, so things are weird. But I dunno. She works hard, she's insanely cool, and she's only the 2nd girl I've ever had SEXUAL INTERCOURSE with. Of course the best part was just sleeping next to her afterwards. Fun night... of course I still thought about my ex during it. Blah. Then I hit a deer on the way home. No, I wasn't drunk then, the drunkness wore off. Still the weirdest night of my life.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.03.2009, 09:52 PM   #23266
Conrad
stalker

Conrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's asses
I'd really like to know what all this is about.

The drawing lead me to believe that I would like it if I understood.
Old 11.04.2009, 07:28 AM   #23267
TheFoxBen
expwy. to yr skull

TheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conrad
I'd really like to know what all this is about.

The drawing lead me to believe that I would like it if I understood.

"I wasn't even born yet that I was wondering what was going to happen"

"The answer came way too quickly, from my first whiff of polluted air on, I started to scream"

"However, it couldn't be so dark, so I began to hope in future, the worst was that I had no more doubts"

TheFoxBen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.04.2009, 02:48 PM   #23268
StevOK
expwy. to yr skull

StevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's asses
So a Foo Fighters Greatest Hits came out yesterday...I was very, very disappointed that it wasn't titled THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST OF FOO.
Facebook

StevOK is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.04.2009, 03:02 PM   #23269
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Had sex last night with some chick I've known for a few months. She came to town and I dunno, she's really cool, really hot, and she just.. wanted to sleep with me. It was... nice. Haha. I was drunk. I dunno. It was a weird blur but it was good, she said I was the best she'd been with, blah blah, the usual stuff. Anyway, she has 2 kids and doesn't want a serious relationship and she lives like an hour away, so things are weird. But I dunno. She works hard, she's insanely cool, and she's only the 2nd girl I've ever had SEXUAL INTERCOURSE with. Of course the best part was just sleeping next to her afterwards. Fun night... of course I still thought about my ex during it. Blah. Then I hit a deer on the way home. No, I wasn't drunk then, the drunkness wore off. Still the weirdest night of my life.

Did you hit a deer the last time you had sex?
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.04.2009, 07:16 PM   #23270
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
nah.

Old 11.04.2009, 07:22 PM   #23271
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
I've almost hit a deer like the last 3 times i've drove. Which has been about once a week cuz ive been inside mostly with mono.

Crazy shit. Each time I stop and noones behind me, because if they were they would have hit me. Always see the deer last minute and its like 5 of them passing the road...
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.04.2009, 07:22 PM   #23272
looking glass spectacle
100%

looking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asses

looking glass spectacle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2009, 08:59 AM   #23273
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses

Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2009, 09:53 AM   #23274
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadDiscoDildo
I've almost hit a deer like the last 3 times i've drove. Which has been about once a week cuz ive been inside mostly with mono.

Crazy shit. Each time I stop and noones behind me, because if they were they would have hit me. Always see the deer last minute and its like 5 of them passing the road...

I went for a ramble last Saturday and took a cheeky short cut to where I needed to get to by clambering over a high fence to cross a field. I didn't notice at first but there was a herd of deer on the field, and when I did notice I froze on the spot as there was a stag amongst them. As soon as it saw me it stopped, and what crossed my mind was the stag charging straight for me, skewering me with it's antlers. The thought made me panic and so I quickly clambered back over the fence. Would the stag have done that?
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2009, 09:59 AM   #23275
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

My friend gave me all of her Zoloft recently. Anti-boner city!

Old 11.05.2009, 10:04 AM   #23276
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
I went for a ramble last Saturday and took a cheeky short cut to where I needed to get to by clambering over a high fence to cross a field. I didn't notice at first but there was a herd of deer on the field, and when I did notice I froze on the spot as there was a stag amongst them. As soon as it saw me it stopped, and what crossed my mind was the stag charging straight for me, skewering me with it's antlers. The thought made me panic and so I quickly clambered back over the fence. Would the stag have done that?

I don't know...but it would've been awesome if you got nailed by that deer and lived....and not suffered too many injuries...+

EDIT: ok maybe not awesome....but pretty gosh darn funny.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2009, 10:18 AM   #23277
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Seriously considering seriously dating a girl my age who has 2 kids. Hmm.

Old 11.05.2009, 10:29 AM   #23278
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

chicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asses
sounds like the trap has been set. Step lightly ASP. When they say all the right things 9 times out of 10 they want the other...
Old 11.05.2009, 10:56 AM   #23279
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
boy
you're gonna carry that weight
carry that weight a long time
Old 11.05.2009, 10:58 AM   #23280
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
I have 2 cars hitting deer stories

My brother hit a deer a few years ago with his new car. The deer didn't die it was just injured quite a bit. Being the redneck that he is he decided to put it out of it's misery, however he was in the middle of nowhere at night, with no cell phone or gun on a deserted country back road. He did have a knife so he commenced to try and finish off what the car falied to. The deer would not die...he's covered in blood...and he starts waving his arms (while he is still holding the knife) at passers by hoping that some one will come along with a shot gun and a truck. Most everyone passes him by cause he looks like a crazed murderer trying to bring in another victim. Eventually a hick showed up and helped him out. They went ahead and cleaned the carcus and split up the meat on the side of the road.

One night my husband and I were smoking a ciggarette outside on the porch. The neighbor was driving down the dirt road and a deer shoots out of the woods. The deer and the truck's bumper colide. The deer staggers into our yard. It happened so fast we really didn't realize what was happening. He limped across the grass looked me in the eyes and fell to the ground. His body was convulsing. Ryan got his hand gun and put one through his brain. It was sooo sad. The redneck neighbors wanted the meat and they hit the deer so we let them take it out of our yard. At about 12:00 that night we wake up to flashlights in the yard. You don't just wander around people's yard out here in the middle of the night. People don't take to kindly to it. Come to find out the next morning that the idiots cleaned the damn thing and threw the inards in the woods which pissed off thier neighbors who called the game warden who then went to investigate the scene of the crime being my yard. It all turned out ok though nobody went to jail for poaching.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
664106411141154116111621163 1164 1165116611671174121412641664 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth