Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page I want to get beaten
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.12.2008, 01:25 PM   #3181
al shabbray

studies are stress right now.
but when I come home I do a lot of recording, and meeting friends.
I totally fallen in love with screenprinting at university, its just ace!
so much I wanna do but I just dont know when...
I think I have to go shopping again this evening, there is a new employee at the store which seems to be really nice, hrhrhr
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2008, 02:52 PM   #3182
al shabbray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
nice, hrhrhr, as cute?

hey, how is your father doing?

im no saint. i was thinking about my father and thought to ask.
my parents went out with some friends, couples. my father has done portraits of the men of those couples and arranged to go out for dinner and hand them all over there.
im have guilts now, for today, all day totally forgotten about it and although i saw him, i didnt mentioned anything about it.
we have talked about this meeting -yesterday was the last time.
he also invited me at that dinner and although i would like to go, i said no.
they wont make the same jokes, if i m in front. they will be fine, but it might be differnt with me around.

my father is like reborn, hahaha
he married while he was one day out of the hospital and one day before he have to go to (I dont know what its called, similr like hospital, but without all the restrictions, have to do workouts and stuff etc)
he can walk like normal and everythign seems to be fine.
but I havent visited him since then, which sucks too

why did you say no to go out for dinner with your dad if you liked to go?
I think parents can handle that kind of bumps, hahah I mean, they are PARENTS

and hrhrhr, for yes pretty cute.
but I am afraid that she might think I am an arrogant ass, cause thats the store I went to short before coming home after a long day, and I am kinda drowning in music (headphones) and dont give a fuck bout my surroundings lmost every time I am there, and yes I dont know
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2008, 03:21 PM   #3183
mil_pl
expwy. to yr skull

mil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's asses
wow, I haven't been on board for a long long time..
that was because I haven't time, studies..

how are you al , fox ?

mil_pl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2008, 03:24 PM   #3184
al shabbray

its like the same over here, today is one of the first times I am longer here then a few minutes, or to say it better, I am longer active then a few minutes
good kind of strees? the studies I mean
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2008, 03:27 PM   #3185
al shabbray

what???
was this related to the story of your father?
EDIT: sorry I just issed your last post
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2008, 03:27 PM   #3186
mil_pl
expwy. to yr skull

mil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by al shabbray
its like the same over here, today is one of the first times I am longer here then a few minutes, or to say it better, I am longer active then a few minutes
good kind of strees? the studies I mean

so I see, it's just not only me.
what do you mean 'strees' ? stress?

Old 11.12.2008, 03:29 PM   #3187
al shabbray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
erm..use the headphones on your benefit. i mean, next time, smile at her while you are drowned in music. it will feel more natural, than just walking by and smile.
you know what i mean?

hehe i m always with headphones. lately, we started to hang around with a person we used to back in the early 90s! he keeps tell me that everytime he listens to __insert a song, i think by bjork, where in the video clip there is a person with headphones- dunno the clip or the song__he thinks about me.

glad to hear about your daddy fully recovering.
i ll just call up mine soon to see how its going on.

yes I am always plugged too. I think just when I am talking to someone I unplug them, sometimes even not, hahaha.

I dont know how often Ive heard that smile thing...but thats maybe my biggest problem with the girls. I cant smile just for the smile, its like I dunno, I need a reason to smile, and I dont get that where is the reason in such a moment? (I hope you understand what I mean )
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2008, 03:30 PM   #3188
al shabbray

Quote:
Originally Posted by mil_pl
so I see, it's just not only me.
what do you mean 'strees' ? stress?

exactly, hahaha
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2008, 03:33 PM   #3189
mil_pl
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
exactly, hahaha

yeah, a little bit. we have so many excersieses. first year was lighter, and not that hard. I could have trouble when the exams will come... and now I'm more often tired.
how about yours?

Old 11.12.2008, 03:37 PM   #3190
al shabbray

I didnt catch all the courses I wanted to, so I will need at least one semester more then I thought, thats not that bad, cause I think its more important to do the courses you want then to be finished one or two semester earlier, its nothing compared to the rest of your life...
but all the courses Ive got this semester are some of the best so far, today I screen printed for 8 hours, I am really tired but it was awesome
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2008, 03:43 PM   #3191
mil_pl
expwy. to yr skull

hell yeah, you are right. good for you. I have this programming shit, too many for me.. I'm waiting for my specialization, it will happen in next semester. but they told us that is good to know, at least one programming language. and it's like black magic for me and boring. give me my graphics damn it!

Old 11.12.2008, 04:00 PM   #3192
al shabbray

what programs do you use?
and which do you have to use right now?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2008, 04:04 PM   #3193
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
hey there, good evening
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2008, 04:06 PM   #3194
al shabbray

hey fox
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2008, 04:07 PM   #3195
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
how do you do?
Old 11.12.2008, 04:09 PM   #3196
al shabbray

pretty good, tired but good
I was shopping again a few minutes ago (the second time today) because of the new female employee
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2008, 04:09 PM   #3197
mil_pl
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
what programs do you use?
and which do you have to use right now?

for graphics which I learn myself: Illustrator, Photoshop.
in school: Flash, Autocad.

prgramming: C++, Microsoft Visual C++, Delphi.

Old 11.12.2008, 04:12 PM   #3198
al shabbray

i got experimental flash programming this semester, its kinda black magic as you mentioned but you can create pretty badass things with it, I think

and yes photoshop and illustrator are my main tools when it comes to digital stuff, too
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2008, 04:13 PM   #3199
SYRFox
invito al cielo

Quote:
pretty good, tired but good
I was shopping again a few minutes ago (the second time today) because of the new female employee
hahahahaha

i myself am chilling out
I'm going to have the first sports test for the baccalauréat tomorrow (so it counts for the final exam). This test is made of three 500m runs... If I have a 10 out of 20 I'll be happy.
Old 11.12.2008, 04:15 PM   #3200
al shabbray

oh fuck I hated sport at school. especially running
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
110150157158159 160 161162163170210260 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth