Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page I want to get beaten
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.14.2008, 01:37 AM   #3281
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYRFox
Haa I don't know, there's shitty things in France too you know - our president, for instance
Though I don't complain with where I live. I used to live near Marseille and Aix en Provence (it's in the South of the France) and there's litteraly nothing going on up there. No gigs, no music, nothing. Now I live in Lille (in the North of the France) and it's really better, there's a lot of gigs. Plus there's a really good public transport network so I don't need a car or whatever, I can take the subway and be in the city center in like 10 minutes, and do whatever I want, which is fine.
Shitty things go on everywhere. I just need a change of scenery. Or good public transport so I can go into LA without spending a fortune on gas, or needing a car.
Old 11.14.2008, 01:37 AM   #3282
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
Man I had such a plethora of presentations in college that I'm thoroughly unmotivated to ever do another one. Unless it was on something cool like bees

The worst part is sitting through other people's presentation. Air-headed bitches doing a 6-8 minuter on fashion. FASHION!?! I wanted to drown myself with a bottle of water. And the ones about the fur trade and animal cruelty are almost as bad.
Old 11.14.2008, 01:38 AM   #3283
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYRFox

I'm currently in "Terminale", which is the last year in high school before the Baccalaureate.

Est-ce que tu as des cegeps en France? Quebec a des autres colleges qui nom est cegep, et les frais de scolaire est gratuit
Old 11.14.2008, 01:39 AM   #3284
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex's Trip
Oh, that's cool. I had to give a speech last year on the benefits of learning a second language in elementary school (something I resent not learning at a younger age).

Oh, I know what you mean. It's so difficult to pick up a language later on. I've been trying to learn French for going on 6 years and I still can't speak it for shit. My comprehension is spot on, but I just can't get the pronunciation down.
Old 11.14.2008, 01:39 AM   #3285
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
The worst part is sitting through other people's presentation. Air-headed bitches doing a 6-8 minuter on fashion. FASHION!?! I wanted to drown myself with a bottle of water. And the ones about the fur trade and animal cruelty are almost as bad.
You should hear this guy in my speech class talk about Star Wars. It isn't even the main three movies, not even the six theater releases. He just rambles into the plot summary of the countless books that are out there about other characters, and spin-offs and shit.

Quote:
Oh, I know what you mean. It's so difficult to pick up a language later on. I've been trying to learn French for going on 6 years and I still can't speak it for shit. My comprehension is spot on, but I just can't get the pronunciation down.
I took three years of Spanish (not that high school can really teach you a language well), and this is my first year without it. I've already forgotten so much.
Old 11.14.2008, 01:42 AM   #3286
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Quote:
You should hear this guy in my speech class talk about Star Wars. It isn't even the main three movies, not even the six theater releases. He just rambles into the plot summary of the countless books that are out there about other characters, and spin-offs and shit.

Haha. I'm envisioning an uber nerd, but I can't say much because one of my best friends and I often do the same thing. She has a stack of Star Wars books taller than she is. At any time we could go into a 45-minute conversation about bounty hunters or Mon Cals and she totally pwns my ass on some little point every time.

Quote:
I took three years of Spanish (not that high school can really teach you a language well), and this is my first year without it. I've already forgotten so much.
I took the same in French. I learned quite a bit but lost a lot of it before I went to college. Now I've taken the equivalent of 5 semesters in only 3 and I'm finally able to understand the language. I am, however, hesitant to take the next class, which is focused on conversation, because I don't do well with off-the-cuff responses in French.
Old 11.14.2008, 01:44 AM   #3287
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

"fashion" summed up in 6 minutes? Too broad of a topic, the shits should be going on for hours about it if they didn't have a time limit! More like "Robert Smith's fashion style in relation to the 80's".
Old 11.14.2008, 01:47 AM   #3288
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

I could go on about that (though I'd wager that no one in my class knows who the hell Robert Smith is), but her presentation was trendy college whore fashion. Her creditability was that she worked this summer as a shopper for products at Neiman Marcus or some shit.
Old 11.14.2008, 01:50 AM   #3289
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Quote:
I could go on about that, but her presentation was trendy college whore fashion. Her creditability was that she worked this summer as a shopper for products at Neiman Marcus or some shit.

yuck. Reminds me of a project I saw by a classmate fratgirl on "GARAGE" jeans and how they make the 'booty look bigger'.
Old 11.14.2008, 01:50 AM   #3290
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Quote:
Haha. I'm envisioning an uber nerd, but I can't say much because me and one of my best friends often do the same thing. She has a stack of Star Wars books taller than she is. At any time we could go into a 45-minute conversation about bounty hunters or Mon Cals and she totally pwns my ass on some little point every time.

I took the same in French. I learned quite a bit but lost a lot of it before I went to college. Now I've taken the equivalent of 5 semesters in only 3 and I'm finally able to understand the language. I am, however, hesitant to take the next class, which is focused on conversation, because I don't do well with off-the-cuff responses in French.
He's quite a character. He's a Jehova, and both his parents are deaf. I wanna know how deaf people get into Jehova's Witness stuff.

I mean, Star Wars is cool and all, and if you're really into that's great. Don't try to explain it all to people repeatedly who have no interest in it though. Of all the things you could choose...plus he's a terrible speaker.

In my three years of Spanish, I was able to read and write it pretty well, but I was definitely slow. I couldn't speak it quickly, and if I tried I made lots of errors. Listening as well, I was horrible.
Old 11.14.2008, 01:54 AM   #3291
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Most (90%) of these fall into two categories: basically the Southern bastardized version of Valspeak and hick shit-kicker good ole'boy English. Honest to Bob, I had to sit through a book review on Tuesday where the guy actually presented his review with a dip in his mouth. I would have walked out had my being present not have been necessary for my grade.
Old 11.14.2008, 02:00 AM   #3292
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Reminds me of my sweet, gorgeous, but clueless friend who was told to get pantyhose for her formal wear for a speech tournament...

She shows up in this really nice dress, but from bottom of it down...oh dear. She had these white fishnets, and these patent leather hooker heals. No one had the heart to tell her how awfully slutty it looked.
Old 11.14.2008, 02:06 AM   #3293
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

We actually had someone present to the class dressed in fishnets and hooker heels. Seriously, that class is a constant facepalm
Old 11.14.2008, 05:32 AM   #3294
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Morning Nifty-Nefeli!

Me v tired due to not sleeping last night really - thank the good Lord for coffee!
Old 11.14.2008, 07:10 AM   #3295
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
Est-ce que tu as des cegeps en France? Quebec a des autres colleges qui nom est cegep, et les frais de scolaire est gratuit
Non apparemment, les CEGEP c'est uniquement québécois.
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2008, 08:00 AM   #3296
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
i want to marry nicfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
's avatar.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2008, 10:54 AM   #3297
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
stop flirting
it makes me horney
Old 11.14.2008, 11:20 AM   #3298
al shabbray

everything makes you horny
you are horny
greedrex
hi!
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2008, 11:32 AM   #3299
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Hey there!
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2008, 11:32 AM   #3300
al shabbray

thanks nicfit (rep)
I am a total fan of the way TOO busy style but at the same time I like it the NON way.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
115155162163164 165 166167168175215265 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth