Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.15.2009, 04:39 PM   #3781
al shabbray

uuuuuuuuuuUAAAAAAARG
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.15.2009, 04:45 PM   #3782
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by al shabbray
uuuuuuuuuuUAAAAAAARG

SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.15.2009, 04:52 PM   #3783
al shabbray

hahahaha wtf?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.15.2009, 04:53 PM   #3784
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYRFox
I'm super tired. This week is my "bac blanc" week (some kind of "test exams": it's like the true exam that I have at the end of the year, except that it does not count), so it's really stressing and tiring - I've had a 4h mathematics + maths speciality and a 3h30 biology / geology exam on Tuesday, then a 3h30 Physics + Chemistry exam yesterday, and today it was 4h philosophy dissertation and 2h spanish test. Tomorrow will be the History/Geography 4h exam and 3h English test. Then it'll be - at least finished!
Also working a lot on my music lately... I am now able to use effects more efficiently than before, therefore I guess my electronic compositions are improving slowly.

What about you?

Besides that my car got stolen yesterday, I've got my Utopia Synth in the mail today which is great. Too bad I have to travel 450 km to my hometown to get hold of it.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.15.2009, 05:00 PM   #3785
al shabbray

post some sound examples!!!!!
would love to hear that
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.15.2009, 05:01 PM   #3786
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
hahahaha wtf?
Why, I don't know, being confused by yr message I looked for "uarg" on google images. I hoped that it would please you or you'd be able to give me answer, but you most clearly cannot. I'm not surrounded by despair and black lights. Uarg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
Besides that my car got stolen yesterday, I've got my Utopia Synth in the mail today which is great. Too bad I have to travel 450 km to my hometown to get hold of it.
Is this this thing?

If so it looks great
Old 01.15.2009, 05:02 PM   #3787
al shabbray

yes thats it. I think it was mentioned a few weeks before and I googled it. I really wanna hear it.

youtube here I come

edit:

oooops
http://www.kingcapitolpunishment.com/utopiasounds.html

nice lo-fi sounds

edit2:
oh fuck it. the sound sample ( the first Ive listened to) on the upper left. makes me wanna have it

edit3: nice overkill of you play all the soundsamples at the same time. but sounds fuckin great, really.

slavo, how much is that lil dirtbag?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.16.2009, 06:55 AM   #3788
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Hello all!

al shabba / slavo - I'll check out the sound clips for the synth over the weekend - it looks pretty cool to me. How are you both keeping, BTW?

SYRFox - I hope that your exams have been all going well for you, and it sounds good that you're doing more music.

Nefeli - Hello dear, this is for you :

Old 01.16.2009, 12:17 PM   #3789
SYRFox
invito al cielo

This is Neshlo. Hi, Neshlo.

Old 01.16.2009, 01:02 PM   #3790
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
yes thats it. I think it was mentioned a few weeks before and I googled it. I really wanna hear it.

youtube here I come

edit:

oooops
http://www.kingcapitolpunishment.com/utopiasounds.html

nice lo-fi sounds

edit2:
oh fuck it. the sound sample ( the first Ive listened to) on the upper left. makes me wanna have it

edit3: nice overkill of you play all the soundsamples at the same time. but sounds fuckin great, really.

slavo, how much is that lil dirtbag?

I'm gonna fuck around with it using loop pedal and delays, should be really awesome.

It was $200 which is ridiculously cheap considering what is the current value of US Dollar.

By the way, do you know we've switched to Euro in Slovakia starting January the 1st,2009? So now I'm learning to know all them little cent coins

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.16.2009, 02:38 PM   #3791
al shabbray

@nefeli
thank you so much, I looooooove strawberries, and I am also a sucker for the totally artificial strawberry flavour too. sure shot
I am again in the final phase of this semester, and it starts to get really stressing, cause this time almost all final products of each class falls into the same week. aaaargh and I still got a lot to do in each class. doubleuraaaarg!
this is for you, vegetables and fruits en masse

@slavo:
yes thats really really cheap. the euro is still strong and its a really good time to buy products from overseas!!!
I think I should order more from there

@fox:
neshlo is awesome! hi neshlo
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.16.2009, 03:22 PM   #3792
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
yozaaaaaa!!
Old 01.16.2009, 03:38 PM   #3793
al shabbray

!!aaaaaazoy
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.16.2009, 04:13 PM   #3794
SYRFox
invito al cielo

Quote:
@fox:
neshlo is awesome! hi neshlo
yeaah ! it mysteriously appeared out of my hand this morning at 6.55am

received five cds of my amazon order today:

efdemin - efdemin
lucky dragons - dream island laughing language
japanther - dump the body in rikki lake
these are powers - terrific seasons
these are powers - taro tarot

(i had already received excepter's throne, telepathe's farewell forest, dizzee's showtime and deltron 3030's self titled last week, now i'm only waiting for abe vigoda's skeleton and ex models' zoo psychology and i'll have all the cds i had ordered )
and my exams have finally ended up! what a fine day
what about you ?
Old 01.16.2009, 04:14 PM   #3795
al shabbray

holy crap. are fucking rich?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.16.2009, 04:17 PM   #3796
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
ex models are top of the pops, good pick.
Old 01.16.2009, 04:21 PM   #3797
SYRFox
invito al cielo

Quote:
holy crap. are fucking rich?
ahah, that's because i got offered money for my birthday that remained unused, therefore i bought cds

Quote:
Originally Posted by greedrex
ex models are top of the pops, good pick.
yeah! i love that album (i actually know it already almost by heart, i won't tell you how )
Old 01.16.2009, 04:23 PM   #3798
greedrex
invito al cielo

^^ voleur
Old 01.16.2009, 04:23 PM   #3799
al shabbray

hahaahah
I do it the same way. but most of the time if I buy more then one cd at once I tend to listen to just one over and over and the others stay unheard for a while, I hate that.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.16.2009, 04:25 PM   #3800
SYRFox
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by greedrex
^^ voleur
mais non, mais non

Quote:
hahaahah
I do it the same way. but most of the time if I buy more then one cd at once I tend to listen to just one over and over and the others stay unheard for a while, I hate that.
ah yeah i can understand that, though I do quite the opposite myself (I usually listen to them all in a row, and then I'll just go and listen those that I want to listen when I'll want to listen them)
140180187188189 190 191192193200240 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth