Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page WTF Is this country that stupid?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.10.2008, 01:20 PM   #21
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
and this fact only adds fuel to the "americans are stupid as hell" fire

Well, from all appearances, a good 50 percent of us are dumb as shit.
Old 09.10.2008, 01:20 PM   #22
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
Well, from all appearances, a good 50 percent of us are dumb as shit.

yes we are. i tend to agree with anyone who hates americans.
Old 09.10.2008, 01:20 PM   #23
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
ive never been as happy to have this man as our government leader....

Old 09.10.2008, 01:21 PM   #24
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, same here. I'm an un-American American.
Old 09.10.2008, 01:27 PM   #25
akprodr
the end of the ugly

akprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
No matter what happens, SYRFox, please understand that we Americans will never study French politician's websites.

What do you call someone who speaks a lot of languages? Polyglot
What do you call someone who speaks two languages? Bilingual
What do you can somoene who speaks one language? American
akprodr is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.10.2008, 01:29 PM   #26
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I am fluent in both e nglish and spanish (native spanish s;peaker) and let me tells ya, it is far far easier to be eb funny in english than in spanish.
Old 09.10.2008, 01:31 PM   #27
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
i am a polyglot!
Old 09.10.2008, 01:38 PM   #28
akprodr
the end of the ugly

akprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
ps: yr not that far from Siberia. I hear it's cold, but then again, you'd be use to that...no?

No, I moved back to NJ--one of the reasons was all the disgusting politics that goes on in AK. What a laugh that was compared to NJ! But the main reason was the weather, so Siberia is out. Actually, after two months of NJ summer, I'm ready to move back to AK. Humidity, yuck!

To her credit, Palin was doing remarkably well at a) actually getting things done and b) de-corrupting Juneau--most of her Alaskan detractors are the still-in-office 'old boy network' types.

As long as I'm praising her, she did put a pretty good dig about the VECO politicians. They had hats with CDB on it (Corrupt Dirty Bastards) and Palin mentioned them as the 'Good Old Boy' club. I did like that part.

I didn't vote for her but I certainy respected her.

But, OMG, what the hell has she become? Dangle a fish in front of her and she followed it down the sewer.
akprodr is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.10.2008, 01:40 PM   #29
gmku
invito al cielo

November. Could be dark. One consolation--the release of Quantum of Solace to a theater near you.
Old 09.10.2008, 01:44 PM   #30
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
McCain and Palin managed to bump themselves up as high as they are gonna go and they barely managed to get even with Obama/Biden

sheeeiiit.

they will whither like the old feeb he is.
Old 09.10.2008, 03:57 PM   #31
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by akprodr
OK, if Mcocoaine wins, I'm leaving. Anybody got any recomendations? I was thinging about Prague... I love Pilsner Irquel.

How fucking stupid do the Republicans think the USAians are? Why does anyone think we care about lipstick on a pig? Alright let's say it WAS a slight toward Palin. Who cares?

well. you can bet on staying however, I still recommend leaving, I myself am on the Ethiopia tip, though I have noticed over the years, when I first came on this board in 2004 I was one of the few people every saying such things in exasperation, where as now, I see these kinds of threads pop up on a monthly basis. it only validates my own lifelong desire to take flight...

"All these people were still living by faith when they died. They did not receive the things promised; they only saw them and welcomed them from a distance. And they admitted that they were aliens and strangers on earth. People who say such things show that they are looking for a country of their own.If they had been thinking of the country they had left, they would have had opportunity to return. 16Instead, they were longing for a better country—a heavenly one. "

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.10.2008, 03:59 PM   #32
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

there is absolutely no reason to vote for mcfuckface unless you're a part of the wealthiest ONE PERCENT of americans. and i can say with some certainty that no one on this board is included in that demographic.
Old 09.10.2008, 04:05 PM   #33
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangajunky
and she believes in the Rapture, and that praying can "save" gay people, and that the war in Iraq is blessed by God. and she lied over and over again in her speech at the Repub convention. She's a monster. And her personality is just like Dubya.

For all that, she needs to die. Seriously.

I'm not going to jump on the "all US-ians are dumb fucks" bandwagon, because a) it is boring, b) the "left" here puke up the "US=EVIL" line so much, it's almost enough to make me want to listen to Ted Nugent in retaliation. Almost, and c) you should see how many brainless fuckheads live over in the UK. Trust me, we have no right to make sneering judgements at other countries...we voted in that slimeball Tony Blair THREE times. Unfuggingbelievable.
Old 09.10.2008, 04:07 PM   #34
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I=EVIL
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.10.2008, 04:08 PM   #35
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
there is absolutely no reason to vote for mcfuckface unless you're a part of the wealthiest ONE PERCENT of americans. and i can say with some certainty that no one on this board is included in that demographic.

of course, voting for Obama is still voting for the same bullshit fuckers, its all a name game, its the same shit all around. There is no difference, whats all this change they are talking about? What the fuck will change? nothing. its all just to divide and conquer the masses. I say unite, but unite AGAINST THIS!

don't unite to vote, unite to unite! voting is division, unity is strength. fuck voting, it is for helpless losers who are too scared to actually take power into their own hands. unity is strength, and voting is a myth.

democracy is a myth perpetrated to deceive the people into believing they have some power, which they will not want to give up, and so they will remain divided as long as it keeps them in power, democrats will divide against republicans in fear that the republicans challenge their own authority in their own lives [ie, if someone who is not a democrat is in power, then the democrat believes his power has been robbed from him] and visa verca, the truth is we have no power under a supposed demcracy, because we invested it all in the representatives. power is the ability to enact change directly in your own life and surroundings, and americans in particular are living in constant fear, ever since its conception as a nation, that some other person will come take away their power, and so the live defensively and xenophobically against all strangers, be it foreigners from across the globe or neighbors from across town... it is all division, i say unite and that will show em!

germans supported Nazism because the Nazis had convinced the germans that Nazism empowered them, and that any threat to nazism was a threat to their own individual and personal power, and further that all the untermeinchen posed a threat to this power base..

Old 09.10.2008, 04:11 PM   #36
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
SuchFriends - short of there being a massive, violent revolution in the US (which isn't going to happen), voting is the only option left for the people. As much as I loathe politics, I would, if I was a US citizen, vote for Obama too. Apathy will simply left in another 8 years of hard-core Republicanism. And although you may be emigrating, what about the rest of the US population? Don't you think about voting for them, if nothing else?
Old 09.10.2008, 04:14 PM   #37
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

you're not going to change my mind with your hippie theories.
Old 09.10.2008, 04:17 PM   #38
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

you're not going to change my mind with your hippie theories.

i love it that 2 weeks ago you were like "fuck voting" and now you're all up in arms for obama (or agains mcsame)

well done, fiend.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.10.2008, 04:17 PM   #39
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i love it that 2 weeks ago you were like "fuck voting" and now you're all up in arms for obama (or agains mcsame)

well done, fiend.

you're welcome.
Old 09.10.2008, 04:18 PM   #40
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
SuchFriends - short of there being a massive, violent revolution in the US (which isn't going to happen), voting is the only option left for the people. As much as I loathe politics, I would, if I was a US citizen, vote for Obama too. Apathy will simply left in another 8 years of hard-core Republicanism. And although you may be emigrating, what about the rest of the US population? Don't you think about voting for them, if nothing else?

thats not true, I am not talking about taking over govt, if we did that, we would just become the same corrupted assholes that run it now ["the subverts became politicians, and finally got the upper hand.. but meanwhile back in subvert city, someone's writing on the wall, fuck yr government.."]

what I am talking about is social revolution towards unity. Voting is precisely the opposite of this. And further, I am talking about organizing to to real good and take real power back. This was the true success of the 1960s, because openly and honestly people did not even have the options of voting, and so they did what they could themselves because they had NOT FAITH in the BRUTALLY CORRUPT AMERICAN GOVERNMENT. Well my friends, it is the SAME GOVERNMENT TODAY as back then...

Not voting, I want people to become involved in all the problems directly, not vote for some other dude to take care of them. WE OURSELVES need to go into the volunteering, go to the hospitals, the schools, and parks, the malls, the old-folks homes, the homless shelters, the refugee settlement agencies, the welfare/social security offices, we need to all organize together and each one pick up the slack, rather then continue on with four more years of "i'm sure that someone I voted for will take care of all this shit everywhere, instead of me actually doing it..."

voting is a myth, you actually have to go out there and do something!

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth