Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Oooooooh. A new boy!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.22.2007, 12:56 PM   #21
Washing Machine
expwy. to yr skull

Washing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's asses
I find with girls the more you take the piss, ignore them and generally show no interest at all the more they wanna talk to you.....actually saying girls in general is unfair, this usually applies to airheads.. So yeah I agree Sarramkrop
Old 04.22.2007, 01:02 PM   #22
sarramkrop

I didn't mean to imply that you need to treat people disrespectfully in order to gain their unconditional attention. That's what bastards normally do. It's just that i can't take suffocating attention from someone, as generally it isn't healthy for them or yourself.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.22.2007, 01:14 PM   #23
Washing Machine
expwy. to yr skull

Washing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
I didn't mean to imply that you need to treat people disrespectfully in order to gain their unconditional attention. That's what bastards normally do. It's just that i can't take suffocating attention from someone, as generally it isn't healthy for them or yourself.

No but some people are so airheaded that it brings out the sacrastic beast in me. A beast that becomes uncontrolable

Im a nice guy really....really I am lol
Old 04.22.2007, 01:24 PM   #24
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Washing Machine

That's what every person says about themself.

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.22.2007, 01:25 PM   #25
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Washing Machine
No but some people are so airheaded that it brings out the sacrastic beast in me. A beast that becomes uncontrolable

No doubt you seem like a nice and intelligent guy. I can see what you mean about the airheads. I was talking with some friends about something similar last night, as two of them have been in relationship for 7 years, which is quite an achievement by gay standards. I think a lot of people want to be in a relationship so they get into ones that seem doomed from the start. It happens a lot with the gays, call it a mixture of confusion as to why you want to be with that person (sex is unfortunately a common reason) and generally a lack of confidence in yourself. No doubt that happens with the straight too, it's just that with gay couples it seems almost like the norm sometimes.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.22.2007, 01:33 PM   #26
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxinterior
That's what every person says about themself.
Watch it Washing Machine or Lux is going to set the record straight for you!!
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.22.2007, 02:20 PM   #27
Washing Machine
expwy. to yr skull

Lux is scary!!! But scary is good

I'm terrible with any relationships, I just dont like people enough. I can tolorate many people but I only really like a few people. Im cynical, sarcastic and lazy. I really cant be bothered with dating (and playing the whole 'pulling game'). I'll only bother if I really like someone. This does help against the being in a relationship for no-reason thing you were saying about. Because Sex as nice as it is, is not enough to overpower my lazyness.
Old 04.22.2007, 02:30 PM   #28
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
I just think every person is always looking out for their own best interests, which negates the idea that anyone could be nice, especially when it comes to relationships. This isn't pessimistic or scary, it's just reality.

- Sebastian Bach

Old 04.22.2007, 02:36 PM   #29
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
We all have good intentions, but all with strings attached
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.22.2007, 02:45 PM   #30
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
He's a stalker.

I have a stalk, therefore i am a stalker!

Haha
hah
ah
ha
hahwd

hahahah
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.22.2007, 02:57 PM   #31
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
No doubt you seem like a nice and intelligent guy. I can see what you mean about the airheads. I was talking with some friends about something similar last night, as two of them have been in relationship for 7 years, which is quite an achievement by gay standards. I think a lot of people want to be in a relationship so they get into ones that seem doomed from the start. It happens a lot with the gays, call it a mixture of confusion as to why you want to be with that person (sex is unfortunately a common reason) and generally a lack of confidence in yourself. No doubt that happens with the straight too, it's just that with gay couples it seems almost like the norm sometimes.

I know what you mean porky. I never had a serious relationship until now. But I think that will be doomed. As of next year I am going away, to a uni.
SynthethicalY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.22.2007, 07:19 PM   #32
sarramkrop

Quote:
I just think every person is always looking out for their own best interests, which negates the idea that anyone could be nice, especially when it comes to relationships. This isn't pessimistic or scary, it's just reality.
That is most definitely true. I still think i'm way too honest and straightforward to really make it in this world. It's not boasting, but something that i'm dead certain about.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.22.2007, 08:19 PM   #33
luxinterior
invito al cielo

Quote:
That is most definitely true. I still think i'm way too honest and straightforward to really make it in this world. It's not boasting, but something that i'm dead certain about.

A lot of the time I'm guilty of having people on just so I don't offend them by being honest. I definitely have an act that I put on for people who don't know me very well. If I didn't do it, I'd never get anywhere. And I don't need to be honest with everyone anyway. It's not like anyone would benefit from me saying how I really feel about something that isn't important enough to get worked up over in the first place.

- Sebastian Bach

Old 04.22.2007, 08:48 PM   #34
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
i'm a mouth breather.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.23.2007, 09:36 AM   #35
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

wow luxy-- really?

i don't think that's the case with everyone-- there's a point in a healthy relationship when the other person becomes like you-- i mean, they become your family and you do care about them and sure everyone has selfish instincts buy they are mixed with altruistic ones. human behavior isn't so cut and dry, and we have genetics to think for it... just look at mothers. sure reproduction is the most selfish of instincts, and yet mothers of many species will give their lives to protect their young. it's all very tricky & complicated. but it's great when you find someone who can be a part of your little tribe. so to speak.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.23.2007, 09:46 AM   #36
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
He's gay.
He's cute.
He's so fucking nice.
He won't stop texting.
He won't stop calling.

Ugh.

do you want a medal?

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.23.2007, 10:17 AM   #37
luxinterior
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
wow luxy-- really?

i don't think that's the case with everyone-- there's a point in a healthy relationship when the other person becomes like you-- i mean, they become your family and you do care about them and sure everyone has selfish instincts buy they are mixed with altruistic ones. human behavior isn't so cut and dry, and we have genetics to think for it... just look at mothers. sure reproduction is the most selfish of instincts, and yet mothers of many species will give their lives to protect their young. it's all very tricky & complicated. but it's great when you find someone who can be a part of your little tribe. so to speak.

Sure, I know of some families that have become like little tribes who I can't imagine ever being apart, but they are few. Spouses will turn on each other before their own children, and I do think blood is a factor in that, and whether it's the biological instinct or social ideals that make people prioritize like that isn't really the issue.

I'm not saying that non-relatives are incapable of forming bonds, whether they're based in friendship or romance or whatever. But I am saying that especially when things are going badly in such a relationship, each person has his or her own best interest in mind. Sometimes their best interest is to continue with the relationship, and that may be mistaken for wanting to save the relationship because you love so-and-so rather than wanting to save their own ass, and in many cases, avoid divorce at all costs because it is hell.

- Sebastian Bach

Old 04.23.2007, 10:31 AM   #38
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Sure, I know of some families that have become like little tribes who I can't imagine ever being apart, but they are few. Spouses will turn on each other before their own children, and I do think blood is a factor in that, and whether it's the biological instinct or social ideals that make people prioritize like that isn't really the issue.

I'm not saying that non-relatives are incapable of forming bonds, whether they're based in friendship or romance or whatever. But I am saying that especially when things are going badly in such a relationship, each person has his or her own best interest in mind. Sometimes their best interest is to continue with the relationship, and that may be mistaken for wanting to save the relationship because you love so-and-so rather than wanting to save their own ass, and in many cases, avoid divorce at all costs because it is hell.

hm yes probably true in many cases. the best way to test a relationship is to put people into trouble & see what happens.

it's only when things go shitty that you can truly figure out who's who and where are the loyalties of your spouse/friend/ whatever.

madame !@#$%! & i have gone through some seriously tough times which thankfully are over. often the problem with young marriages. but this is the internet & i won't discuss details. i'll just support floatingslowly's statement (from other thread) that marriage is hard but worth it. oh it's hard, really hard.

however if you survive those troubles (a lot of people don't) your relationship comes out strengthened. fighting in front of the kids is ok i think as long as it's done in a constructive manner-- teach the kids how to argue.

but "turn on each other"... well yes i've seen horrible things happen in america that are unthinkable in other countries-- i think it's from that "every man for himself" mentality that people have & family comes seond. i'm not trying to demonize america of course, but this is the place where i've seen most disintegrated families due i think to an exacerbated individualism.

funny we're discussing marriages but most relationships tend towards that or else they collapse on the way.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.23.2007, 04:01 PM   #39
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
You are an attention whore though...
You LOVE it... Admit it.

Duh. It's fucking sweet.
Old 04.23.2007, 04:56 PM   #40
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
i'm marching into this intelligent conversation and declaring that i really don't like boys.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth