Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page im going to the superbowl
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.04.2008, 04:22 PM   #21
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
fuck the giants

no way. that's gotta hurt.

how about midgets?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.04.2008, 05:37 PM   #22
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex's Trip
My mom entered this contest to win a super bowl party, you had to do this trivia quiz, but the answers were on the newspaper form, and we won.

We get a super bowl party for 42 people tomorrow. We won a free recliner from La-z-boy. We get some free carpet cleaning stuff. And they are going to install a TV in our house just for the game (but we don't get to keep the TV). My parents got some other free stuff too like football jersey's from teams they like, etc.

That's great. Congrats.
Old 02.04.2008, 09:29 PM   #23
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
The Pattriots "blew by" many people, but they did not "blow by" the Baltimore Ravens, the Philadelphia Eagles, nor the NY Giants.
DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS

and they did not "decided to lose" wither. they got BEAT. the better team won.

congratulations Eli manning and the G-Men and congratulations to the Manning family. Archie Manning had a son win the super bowl last year and his youngest child won the super bowl this year Can you imagine how proud that dad must be? shit.

CHEATERS LOSE!

im sorry that my casual conversation didnt live up to your exacting standards and my word choice was less than academic. next time when making a simple, "shit my team lost statement" ill remember to mention individual stats as well.
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.04.2008, 09:33 PM   #24
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
annnnd, the pats missed an interception and manning made a mircacle pass basically with his eyes close after somehow breaking a triple sack, the game should ended twice there, the pats beat themselves, the line got beat up and their offense is up. all those espn analysts, im talking to you sean salisbury, are bagwagoneering cocksuckers. on sunday morning, hes saying that pats are the best team of all time, they lose one game by three points, and now the GIANTS are the best team in the nation. its bullshit. difference is, the pats will make the playoffs next season, without question, their far and away the best team in thier division. the giants might not be, they have an entire offense filled with streaky players. whatever though, i dont wanna be greedy my celtics are lookin great and ive already witnessed two sox world series ships', nothing wrong with spreading the wealth.
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.05.2008, 01:00 AM   #25
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
go bucs!
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth