Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Do you believe in fairytales?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.06.2008, 08:50 PM   #21
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by davenotdead
i thought this thread was going to be about peter pan. u gyz r boring with ur politikz

i plead guilty.

i beg leniency from the court.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2008, 08:53 PM   #22
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i plead guilty.

i beg leniency from the court.

michael forgives

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2008, 08:55 PM   #23
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by davenotdead
michael forgives

ew.

ok...
Old 06.06.2008, 09:00 PM   #24
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
here's my fairy tale:

there was once a princess named jade. she met a prince named clive owen. they made babies. the end.
Old 06.06.2008, 09:04 PM   #25
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
here's my fairy tale:

there was once a princess named jade. she met a prince named clive owen. they made babies. the end.

the changing of diapers is what you're leaving out, right? and when you caught the brats setting your "throne room" on fire. oh yeah.
Old 06.06.2008, 09:05 PM   #26
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
whatever man.

just go spend 5 years in some dictatorship.

go, give it a fuckin try!

go ahead & dare talk shit about the government.

try!! come on!!!

yeah i didn't think so.

fucking ingrate.

a) what the fuck do you think I have been planning to do for the past seven years? Do you know who Meles Zenawi is? Have you heard of the EPFDR? Its worse the Mungabe! have you not been paying attention these past four years or so?

b) I have been living under a dictatorship my whole life. If it has not directly affected you as it has me that is fine, but I-man see and know...

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2008, 09:09 PM   #27
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
a) what the fuck do you think I have been planning to do for the past seven years? Do you know who Meles Zenawi is? Have you heard of the EPFDR? Its worse the Mungabe! have you not been paying attention these past four years or so?

b) I have been living under a dictatorship my whole life. If it has not directly affected you as it has me that is fine, but I-man see and know...

well go live there and then come back & see what you have to bitch about.

SPOILED AMERICAN BRAT.
Old 06.06.2008, 09:11 PM   #28
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
it's one thing to be a spoiled american brat and admit to it (hi), quite another to be a spoiled american brat and pretend not to be one.
Old 06.06.2008, 09:11 PM   #29
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
well go live there and then come back & see what you have to bitch about.

SPOILED AMERICAN BRAT.

i'll send you pictures from my house, and there is no need to be a dick about just cuz I insulted good ol fucked up America, the truth hurts, sorry you feel that sting, but dont trip, that is just pride, fucking with you.

Old 06.06.2008, 09:12 PM   #30
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
but dont trip, that is just pride, fucking with you.
HAHAHA okay marcellus wallace.
Old 06.06.2008, 09:18 PM   #31
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
i'll send you pictures from my house, and there is no need to be a dick about just cuz I insulted good ol fucked up America, the truth hurts, sorry you feel that sting, but dont trip, that is just pride, fucking with you.

you wonder why there are millions of people trying to get into this country? im one of them.

and you have a house. with paved roads. jeezus. come to my country, pendejo

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/93/28...cd6e81.jpg?v=0

Old 06.06.2008, 09:36 PM   #32
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
you wonder why there are millions of people trying to get into this country? im one of them.

and you have a house. with paved roads. jeezus. come to my country, pendejo

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/93/28...cd6e81.jpg?v=0

hey, dick. I live in this country remember? I chill back with all these people who come here, and guess what, they are not doing much better! This is a myth my friend, I am speaking from the inside out, so you should listen a little better, dont let the material wealth fool you into believing it is better. what does a man benefit to gain the world but forfeit himself?

stay where you are, you have a better chance of making a change I promise, remember, Everything for everybody, nothing for ourselves?

Old 06.06.2008, 09:37 PM   #33
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

let me put it simply for you.

if you don't like it here, GET THE FUCK OUT and stop bitching.
Old 06.06.2008, 10:36 PM   #35
mangajunky
expwy. to yr skull

mangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's asses
actually the phrase should be "love it, or get enough people together to change it"
no one should be made to feel like they should leave, instead they should feel empowered to effect change to try to make things better or different.
Yes. I believe in fairy tales. So did the people who founded the USA.

Don't let yer meat loaf.
mangajunky is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.07.2008, 09:00 AM   #36
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
hey, dick. I live in this country remember? I chill back with all these people who come here, and guess what, they are not doing much better! This is a myth my friend, I am speaking from the inside out, so you should listen a little better, dont let the material wealth fool you into believing it is better. what does a man benefit to gain the world but forfeit himself?

stay where you are, you have a better chance of making a change I promise, remember, Everything for everybody, nothing for ourselves?

im already here, tits.

the problem with you is that you think the world corresponds to ideals-- all black or white, all good or bad or good or evil

life doesn't work that way.

and americans like you are throwing away their own democracy because they are too fucking emo to actually get involved and work to improve something that is by nature imperfect.

"oh boohoo it's not perfect, i don't want it, bwaaaaaaah!"

if you are too busy crying please let the immigrants take over-- we love it here.
Old 06.07.2008, 10:10 AM   #37
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
let me put it simply for you.

if you don't like it here, GET THE FUCK OUT and stop bitching.
i cant stand this mentality. why should you like it or leave it, as someone else said, why not, dislike it and try to make it better?
america is not the best place in the world to live. granted its no 3rd world country and it is waaay much better than most, but to ignore most of its problems based on comparison seems a bit strange

www.myspace.com/dellilahtheband
www.myspace.com/lecirquedesvampiresmusic
fugazifan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.07.2008, 10:24 AM   #38
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazifan
i cant stand this mentality. why should you like it or leave it, as someone else said, why not, dislike it and try to make it better?
america is not the best place in the world to live. granted its no 3rd world country and it is waaay much better than most, but to ignore most of its problems based on comparison seems a bit strange

yeah my point is it's a great fucking country but certainly not perfect yet many of it's spoiled fucking inhabitants are ready to throw the towel & ask for dick-tatorships as a "remedy" to the flaws of democracy. fuck that shit. i've lived under dictatorships and it's the worst shit ever. fuckers!

on a totally side note i remember this woman from israel she lived in the u.s. went back & i ran into her at the supermarket in tel aviv & she said she wanted to go back where people put the change in her hand smile & say have a nice day ha ha ha.

anyway i love it here. i am a fugitive from a 3rd world country & i can say sure the food in my country is tastier, whatever, but motherfuck some of the bratty americans are so cushy in their freedoms they don't know what they have or what they should be protecting (like the bill of rights). im not saying every american is a bratty emo spoiled bitchboy of course, there are great people who keep their country alive in spite of the apathy & wankery.

go spend some time in dc and just like you'll find lobbyists corrupt fuckers etc you're going to meet a lot of great people who *love* their country and are working to make it better.

but anyway i need breakfast & i need to get off the internet.
Old 06.07.2008, 10:55 AM   #39
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I can understand the need to sample other cultures but the luxury an American traveling to a country like Ethiopia will have over it's everyday citizens, is the luxury to leave. Even if you decide you wan't to stay, deep down you'll always know that you can return home if you want to. You may abandon the luxuries of being an American on a physical level, but psychologically you'll always have that comfort zone.

I have family in Egypt and, while it's nice to think about their exotic life, the reality is is that they're deeply unhappy. It's not that they necessarily want the material things we have, but certain freedoms that we take for granted. If I were to tell them how hard i have it in Britain, I'd expect my head to be paraded on a spike pretty damned quickly. These people are truly stuck, and the last thing they want to hear (especially from those of us in the West) is how great they have it.

I don't for a minute think SuchFriends is naive enough to believe that Ethiopia is some kind of a Rastafarian utopia and i do hope it's all he wants it to be when he eventually moves there, but its his ability to do just that which makes him fortunate to be an American citizen. The freedom to leave is one of the greatest freedoms you can have - unfortunately most people will never have that freedom.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.07.2008, 11:37 AM   #40
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
yeah my point is it's a great fucking country but certainly not perfect yet many of it's spoiled fucking inhabitants are ready to throw the towel & ask for dick-tatorships as a "remedy" to the flaws of democracy. fuck that shit. i've lived under dictatorships and it's the worst shit ever. fuckers!

on a totally side note i remember this woman from israel she lived in the u.s. went back & i ran into her at the supermarket in tel aviv & she said she wanted to go back where people put the change in her hand smile & say have a nice day ha ha ha.

anyway i love it here. i am a fugitive from a 3rd world country & i can say sure the food in my country is tastier, whatever, but motherfuck some of the bratty americans are so cushy in their freedoms they don't know what they have or what they should be protecting (like the bill of rights). im not saying every american is a bratty emo spoiled bitchboy of course, there are great people who keep their country alive in spite of the apathy & wankery.

go spend some time in dc and just like you'll find lobbyists corrupt fuckers etc you're going to meet a lot of great people who *love* their country and are working to make it better.

but anyway i need breakfast & i need to get off the internet.
i agree. and i missed suchfriends point of dictatorships are better. fuck that. but what i do belive is that although america is democratic, not every country has to be, and america does not have the right to force its way to every place that it wants.
im so fed up with everything... fuck politics.
btw, what 3rd world country are you from?

and i agree that the way to prove that suchfrinds, although may not live in the best place, its still not a dictatorship is that he is free to leave whenever he wants

www.myspace.com/dellilahtheband
www.myspace.com/lecirquedesvampiresmusic
fugazifan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth