Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Bill Maher Kicks Conspiracy Theorist out of His Audience...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.24.2007, 11:22 AM   #21
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
Hmmm, why are you citing wikipedia all of the sudden, douche?

umm, why wouldn't I cite the wikipedia? Oh thats right because the CIA and others manipulate the data. Glad you remembered that for me.

And why the name calling? certainly it proves you have no ability to function in civil adult society.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.24.2007, 11:28 AM   #22
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Civilized people acknowledge their mistakes and correct them, just as I did. Obstinate fools like yourself routinely disregard science and what should be common sense.

Keep watchin' the skies, shithead.

And yeah, my use of language isn't exactly politically correct. Any dumbass should be able to fucking understand that.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.24.2007, 11:36 AM   #23
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
Keep watchin' the skies, shithead.

keep twisting in the wind atriana, I'm just happy you're giving me so much attention.

You seem to remember more about what I post than I do! What did you do, print out all my posts?
Old 10.24.2007, 11:41 AM   #24
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
You seem to remember more about what I post than I do!

I give a fuck about Bill Maher's connection with chinese WTC spacemen, but I can't be bothered to call you out on it.

however, using the fact that somebody has a better memory than you do never bodes well for making a point.

you've called wiki and everybody else under the sun (and stars) a chinese CIA spy. it's easy to remember redundancy.

ok, now, back to work. I've reached my idiot quota for the day.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.24.2007, 12:02 PM   #25
tesla69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
you've called wiki and everybody else under the sun (and stars) a chinese CIA spy. .

I'm pretty sure I never called the wiki or anyone a "chinese CIA spy". However, if you can show me where I did I'd be appreciative.

I've asserted the Pentagon/neocons run an internet/media disinformation office like the Chinese where leatherneck and atari work out of. Its based on 19th Century British Colonial rule tactics where you went in and took out any potential antiempire organization before it started.
Old 10.24.2007, 12:05 PM   #26
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses

atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.24.2007, 01:01 PM   #27
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I'm pretty sure I never called the wiki or anyone a "chinese CIA spy".

don't be so tedious as to take my words verbatim.

if I added "/" between each of those words, would it help yr memory?

you have made accusations that various people/things are agents of EITHER the Chinese, CIA, aliens or whatever other shadow fringe entity that is controlling yr nanobots these days.

in fact, if I was a gambling man, and I had to pick the person here that I thought would be most likely under the control of some nefarious evil-doers, it would be you, sir.

as it's been pointed out (numerous times) you do a disservice to the cause of others that have legitimate concerns over the state of the world today, and if *I* was in charge of hiring secret agents to go forth and besmear the reputation of my enemies, I'd hire you to do the "inside job".

PS: have a sun shiney day!!

PSPS: [codeword:insert/majick/dlbtopsct/start: cydonia//OP:ACTIVATE//scorpo/centauri/UTAH||:stopsend]
Old 10.24.2007, 01:23 PM   #28
Washing Machine
expwy. to yr skull

Washing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethrneck4
am i for real? yes, cause i dont hear any of the right wing nutjobs sayin the WTC attacks were a controlled demolition, although they have thier own problems...people like Tesla believe stuff liek that and it seems his opinions is more often than not accepted as possible or probable on this board. i wouldnt be surprised if Tesla was a member of the group who tried, very unsuccessful to ambush someones show to view thier nonsense. the reason they have to do things like that is NO ONE takes them serious, as they shouldnt be taken.. what makes me laugh is the fact they think bush is capable of masterminding such a plot...

Why is it every post with you seems to come back to Tesla? It makes you wonder? You are either taking the piss or you are little obsessed.

You can't call me a left-wing nutjob either because you have a look, my comments are generally either obviously comic or quite reasonable and considered. I don't believe in the theory either but you are simply using every occasion to attack one particular user and over simplify ideas. You might want to consider being a little more reasonable and academic in future.
Old 10.24.2007, 01:47 PM   #29
tesla69
Banned

[quote=floatingslowly]don't be so tedious as to take my words verbatim.
[quote]

well, if you're gonna be making an accusation it should to be accurate.

Maybe you're thinking of the time i said that I thought maybe Bush was actually a Chinese agent they used facial transplant technology on...it certainly explains his administrations antiUS activities and I thought it was kind of fucking funny. Certainly funnier than speculating why male prostitue Jeff Gannon stayed overnight at the White House so many times and why Ghouliani maintains a pedophile priest on his staff.
Old 10.24.2007, 02:15 PM   #30
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
well, if you're gonna be making an accusation it should to be accurate.

I realize that I didn't differentiate between Chinese CIA spies and those that are either Chinese, CIA, spies or a combination of two of them (but not more, because that's a whole new horse altogether)!!

but I digress, if you cannot make the leap from "Chinese CIA spy" to "Chinese / CIA / spy", how am I supposed to expect that you can put the rest of the "the pieces together"??

personally, I blame: death rays, cyberactive super-computers, the CIA (duh!) and Kim Gordon's panties (mainly because I wanted to find a way to work in a comment about Kim's panties today....worked nicely, don't you think??).

Quote:
Maybe you're thinking of the time i said that I thought maybe Bush was actually a Chinese agent they used facial transplant technology on...it certainly explains his administrations antiUS activities and I thought it was kind of fucking funny. Certainly funnier than speculating why male prostitue Jeff Gannon stayed overnight at the White House so many times and why Ghouliani maintains a pedophile priest on his staff.

TLDR

sounds like static.
Old 10.24.2007, 02:20 PM   #31
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses

cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.24.2007, 02:32 PM   #32
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

classic example of the face-melting that can occur from exposure to death rays (or maybe it was panties, I forget).
Old 10.24.2007, 02:39 PM   #33
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
lawlercaust
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.24.2007, 04:16 PM   #34
mangajunky
expwy. to yr skull

mangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's asses
pass the popcorn

Don't let yer meat loaf.
mangajunky is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.24.2007, 04:25 PM   #35
Torn Curtain
invito al cielo

Torn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's asses
WTC7 collapsed because of fire and structural damage, not controlled demolitions:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afb7eUHr64U
Torn Curtain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.25.2007, 12:52 AM   #36
Lethrneck4
children of satan

Lethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard sucka
nice...i got ya all fightin....hahhaaa!

i consider you dumb, ignorant, and irrelevant
perhaps more than a fly, but less than a fart. a joke - !@#$%!

Death by a firing squard of ten black gay men would be too good for this shithead. - atari2600

loser retard. pothead - !@#$%!

you're a real prick for acting so daft & being so disagreeable on purpose - atari2600

On the contrary, tesla69 is idiota numero uno - atari2600
Lethrneck4 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.25.2007, 12:52 AM   #37
adjectives-ex
bad moon rising

adjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's asses
i saw this episode also. i thought it was really stupid that they had to go on live...i have no opinion at all really. it was really funny to see Bill go out into the audience and kick that one guy out and then the other while he made fun of them from stage. kind of out of character for his show persona, but kind of cool in that respect that he doesn't put up with that kind of crap.

s.
adjectives-ex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.25.2007, 02:23 AM   #38
Washing Machine
expwy. to yr skull

Washing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

hardly
Old 10.25.2007, 02:25 AM   #39
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

i hate to point out the obvious, but if you hate these people so much that you just lurk around and wait for them to get into shit to make an appearance, then they must have hurt you pretty bad. marinating in you own grudges and resentments is not very healthy, you know. it is also a disgusting spectacle of lowly feelings. if they beat you up, be a good sport and go away with your tail between your legs, or come back for more if you wish. but your little act makes you look resentful and extra-pathetic. just saying...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.25.2007, 07:50 AM   #40
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:

'round these here parts it's y'all. "ya all" makes it sound like you've got a speach impediment to me.

and for as much as Tesla makes the left look bad, you make the right look even worse (like it needs any help).

PS: are you hot for telsa? is that what this is all about? man-love?

that's ok if so, but there's most likely an easier way to get in his pants.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth