Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page natural snow buildings - daughter of darkness
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.24.2009, 05:35 PM   #21
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
I just listened to this again today. It's surprising how things which are long seem more inviting than things which are not. Y'know, once you've got through the first 30 minutes you just kind of stop properly listening and assume you're enjoying it because you haven't turned it off.

Meanwhile, I tried to listen to Pavement yesterday and got about 40 seconds into an album before shouting at the stereo and taking the CD out. Horrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.24.2009, 06:00 PM   #22
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
i have litte to no desire to hear this

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.25.2009, 12:54 AM   #23
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Link is on the first page of this thread. But... Here it is again; it's in 8 parts but the good thing about mediafire is that you dont' have to wait for one download to finish to get the rest:
http://a-special-plan-for-this-world...ughter-of.html

After this album, they released Daughter of Darkness V which is even better and they released Shadow Kingdom which I haven't listened to yet, because it's 2 1/2 hours long. Add in the 3 or 4 side project releases they've done this year, and these 2 people have released a good.. oh... 12 hours of music or something ridiculous. Luckily it's all been great (well I haven't heard Shadow Kingdom but I will soon; they've yet to release anything I didn't totally like).

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth