Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page the 80's were so weird
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.21.2007, 12:00 PM   #21
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIEN ANAL
the little boy is obviously being a 'dick tease' to michael.

oh man that is so wrong, I'm laughing out loud and shit...
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.21.2007, 12:01 PM   #22
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
here's the real genius:

While working on the film The Wiz, Jones met Michael Jackson, who asked him to produce his upcoming solo record. The result, Off The Wall sold a staggering 20 million copies and made Jones the most powerful record producer in the industry. Jones' and Jackson's next collaboration Thriller sold 50 million copies [1]. Jones also worked on Michael Jackson's third solo album Bad, which sold 30 million copies. After the Bad album, Jackson and Jones went their separate ways so that Jackson could produce his later solo works by himself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quincy_Jones

and then what happened???
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.21.2007, 12:28 PM   #23
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i though that was really quincy jones, who studied with nadia boulanger & all...

MJ co-wrote off the wall (4/5 of the songs) with quincy, and wrote melodies and music , not just words. same for thriller.
Old 03.21.2007, 12:30 PM   #24
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
here's the real genius:

While working on the film The Wiz, Jones met Michael Jackson, who asked him to produce his upcoming solo record. The result, Off The Wall sold a staggering 20 million copies and made Jones the most powerful record producer in the industry. Jones' and Jackson's next collaboration Thriller sold 50 million copies [1]. Jones also worked on Michael Jackson's third solo album Bad, which sold 30 million copies. After the Bad album, Jackson and Jones went their separate ways so that Jackson could produce his later solo works by himself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quincy_Jones

and then what happened???

then he wrote dirty dianna and smooth criminal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03.21.2007, 12:30 PM   #25
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
MJ co-wrote off the wall (4/5 of the songs) with quincy, and wrote melodies and music , not just words. same for thriller.

i see...

i hate him anyway

hee hee hee

---

ps- dianna who? smooth what?
i;m serious! i have no idea!
Old 03.21.2007, 12:31 PM   #26
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
It's a shame, i actually really like a lot of Jackson 5 songs, i have their greatest hits. Its like my dirty pop music pleasure. And Germane Jackson was sooooooooooo nice in the big brother house. Why did Michael have to turn out soooooo badly.
I don't remember any of the 80's i was only born in '88.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.21.2007, 12:35 PM   #27
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
i'm not proud to say this but at one point i had dangerous (slash played on it and i was a completionist regarding gn'r) and i remember 90% of the songs being co-credited to quincy.

plus, everybody knows quincy had a deal with jackson where he would him more credited than his contributions.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.21.2007, 12:36 PM   #28
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
plus, everybody knows

who???
Old 03.21.2007, 12:40 PM   #29
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
who???

she's a femme fatale

(couldn't resist)

you know, rumours that are smack down in the middle of truth and urban legends...and with michael, it's been proff that's what seems like urban legend is most likely true.
Old 03.21.2007, 12:45 PM   #30
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
she's a femme fatale

(couldn't resist)

you know, rumours that are smack down in the middle of truth and urban legends...and with michael, it's been proff that's what seems like urban legend is most likely true.

no, i was asking who this "everybody" was that knew that thing you said that i couldn't understand. (the "who did what to whom" part).

yes she is isn't it? (if i know what i'm talking about)
i was just gonna recommend you that album yesterday
Old 03.21.2007, 02:12 PM   #31
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Originally Posted by rotagitsnI boR
I want every single fucking pedophile fucko like Wacko Jacko to drop dead right this second. i do not feel in any way a relationship to them whether they are real, imaginary on TV, or on my stereo. them and the Pope and all those child-molesting priests too. they can take his fucking money-laundering ass and ship all them fuckers to the sun...

haha
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.21.2007, 02:15 PM   #32
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

If I did not say that I should have!!!!!
Old 03.21.2007, 02:25 PM   #33
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
things were weird in the 80's but they're just as strange now..
Treatment Ordered For Man Convicted of Having Sex With Dead Deer

SUPERIOR, Wis. (AP) -- A 20-year-old Superior man received probation after he was convicted of having sexual contact with a dead deer.

The sentence also requires Bryan James Hathaway to be evaluated as a sex offender and treated at the Institute for Psychological and Sexual Health in Duluth, Minn.

"The state believes that particular place is the best to provide treatment for the individual," Assistant District Attorney Jim Boughner said.

Hathaway's probation will be served at the same time as a nine-month jail sentence he received in February for violating his extended supervision.

He was found guilty in April 2005 of felony mistreatment of an animal after he killed a horse with the intention of having sex with it. He was sentenced to 18 months in jail and two years of extended supervision on that charge as well as six years of probation for taking and driving a vehicle without the owner's consent.

Hathaway pleaded no contest earlier this month to misdemeanor mistreatment of an animal for the incident involving the deer. He was sentenced Tuesday in Douglas County Circuit Court.

"The type of behavior is disturbing," Judge Michael Lucci said. "It's disturbing to the public. It's disturbing to the court."
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.21.2007, 02:25 PM   #34
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
I read about that in the News of the Weird. Crazy.
Why Don't We Do It in the Road?
Wasn't this guy found in the middle-of-the-road having sex with this carcass?

Quote:
thriller blows, off the wall rules.

jackson five > michael jackson
accurate and to-the-point
Old 03.21.2007, 02:26 PM   #35
raging_nelly
stalker

raging_nelly kicks all y'all's assesraging_nelly kicks all y'all's assesraging_nelly kicks all y'all's assesraging_nelly kicks all y'all's assesraging_nelly kicks all y'all's assesraging_nelly kicks all y'all's assesraging_nelly kicks all y'all's assesraging_nelly kicks all y'all's assesraging_nelly kicks all y'all's assesraging_nelly kicks all y'all's assesraging_nelly kicks all y'all's asses
It Was Acceptable In The 80s

www.myspace.com/myboyslashmygirl

www.dischordmusic.blogspot.com

raging_nelly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.21.2007, 06:46 PM   #36
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Quote:
yes she is isn't it? (if i know what i'm talking about)

ha, local jokes. i'll pm you later.
Old 03.21.2007, 07:06 PM   #37
max
expwy. to yr skull

max kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
i'm not proud to say this but at one point i had dangerous (slash played on it and i was a completionist regarding gn'r) and i remember 90% of the songs being co-credited to quincy.

plus, everybody knows quincy had a deal with jackson where he would him more credited than his contributions.

-

i am very proud to say that DANGEROUS is one of my fave records and surely the one i've listened to most avidly... my first bought album.

you should check out that inner booklet again and refresh your memory, chico. Quincey was not involved. you can always check this out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dangero...um_information ...at least get the facts straight before you type shit in here.

one last thing: a guy you surely should know always used to say SUPPORT THE MUSIC, NOT RUMOURS, and that's definitely a thing to keep in mind...
Old 03.21.2007, 07:44 PM   #38
atari 2600
invito al cielo

SUPPORT THE MUSIC, NOT RUMOURS

I think Stevie Nicks said that on Mtv News, right?
Old 03.21.2007, 07:59 PM   #39
max
expwy. to yr skull

max kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's asses
eheh, oh well... not really... ahah
Old 03.21.2007, 08:17 PM   #40
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by max
i am very proud to say that DANGEROUS is one of my fave records and surely the one i've listened to most avidly... my first bought album.

you should check out that inner booklet again and refresh your memory, chico. Quincey was not involved. you can always check this out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dangero...um_information ...at least get the facts straight before you type shit in here.

one last thing: a guy you surely should know always used to say SUPPORT THE MUSIC, NOT RUMOURS, and that's definitely a thing to keep in mind...

i don't have it anymore, thank god; and don't you think there's the possibility of a first pressing with some kind of info while others might have been alterated? almost all the songs were credited music: michael jackson and quincy jones and words by michael jackson, except give in to me which was all michael jackson. that now a day, every pressing of that album has different credits is different.

of course, i'm not saying this is the truth and i can be wrong. i'm just retelling some memory.

so, it was just a weird rumour that michael jackson was sticking his dick on little kids, right? sure, you believe the sentence, he's innocent alright. yeah, i guess he really is a nice, sane person.

i do support music and don't generally care about what people do with their lives as long as they don't get involved with me or people that i care about; but, where's the music? michael jackson is awful and has been for a long time. i'll say it again: thriller (and bad and dangerous) blow, off the wall rules and the jackson five > michael jackson.

besides, you are defending HEAL THE FUCKING WORLD!!! you are a proud owner of one of the fakest albums by one of the fakest artists in the history of humanity. i can understand an argument about billy jean or beat it, but heal the world? black and white? jam? what the fuck?

stop trying to pick a fight with me and go suck CHOUT's cock again.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth