Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page A sweet piece 'o ass
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.09.2007, 07:57 PM   #21
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
Can't sleep with a woman unless she is interested in me for me, not money (which isnt a problem cuz I dont have any), or my good looks (also, not a problem), or any thing else. She has to like me for me.

I also can't sleep with a girl simply because she is attractive. I need to feel something more, which is why I just dont sleep with a lot of women.

Most people are just too annoying and retarded for me. And it's not like I'm a genius, either. Pretty smart, but no genius. My standards aren't impossibly high. You just need to be on my level. Not that hard, just uncommon seeing as how most of the young women in my hometown are FUCKING MORONS!!!!!

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.10.2007, 09:29 PM   #22
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
fucking without feeling is like music without soul, boring, tedious, emotionally bereft and a waste of time

on a lighter note i have a close friend who is a very very attractive woman and i love to watch her work the room at the pubs with guys trying to pick her up left right and centre, we get drunk together on a regular basis for free because guys always want to buy her drinks to try and get in her pants and she makes them buy me one too and 9 out of ten times they do, then they talk for five mins and the guy disappears and the next one has a go, we have this down to a well oiled production line these days, and she uses her sexually in a powerful, humourous and a somewhat beneficial way for both of us
terminal pharmacy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.10.2007, 11:43 PM   #23
Neverstop
empty page

Neverstop ain't too shabby
I have a fantasy brain tease of having sex with a stranger who is smitten with me and I know nothing about but it is a only a fantasy.. I couldn't bring myself to fetch it into reality.. I don't think I want to it is better the other way.

SEX..mmm I want someone I enjoy spending time with, common interest, who holds my attention in long talks, I have found looks to be the second attracting feature I must go beyond exterior to become turned on..
I attended a shower/party with male dancers I didn't find it appealing to have a guy thrust his dick in my face even tho physically he was stud like

but if my guy does it I'm driven to wildness yet he is not the typical male model/dancer body type
Old 02.12.2007, 08:21 PM   #24
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by terminal pharmacy
fucking without feeling is like music without soul, boring, tedious, emotionally bereft and a waste of time

exactly-- it becomes pointless and ridiculous.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth