Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Tim Hardaway: Hates The Gays
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.19.2007, 01:37 AM   #21
jennthebenn
expwy. to yr skull

jennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Пятхъдесят Шест
Douche.

My uncle has a basketball card.

Not sure if he hates the gays though. He is dead.

my brother-in-law can be bought on the ebay. he would be mike collier.
http://cgi.ebay.com/1976-TOPPS-281-MIKE-COLLIER-RC-PSA-8-STEELERS-971_W0QQitemZ270089995505QQihZ017QQcategoryZ86863Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

played on the '75 and '76 super bowl champs, alongside a future hall
of a famer who was/is gay. the team knew but never made a stink
about it. why? you'll notice i said the guy was a future hall of famer.

when tim hardaway was an espn nba "analyst", he had a notoriously
slippery grasp on spoken english, and after hearing the audio of the
interview wherein he let these sad thoughts slip, the only thing worse
than a homophobe is a homophobe who can't even fucking enunciate.
Old 02.19.2007, 06:00 PM   #22
Пятхъдесят Шест
invito al cielo

Пятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennthebenn
my brother-in-law can be bought on the ebay. he would be mike collier.
http://cgi.ebay.com/1976-TOPPS-281-MIKE-COLLIER-RC-PSA-8-STEELERS-971_W0QQitemZ270089995505QQihZ017QQcategoryZ86863Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

played on the '75 and '76 super bowl champs, alongside a future hall
of a famer who was/is gay. the team knew but never made a stink
about it. why? you'll notice i said the guy was a future hall of famer.

when tim hardaway was an espn nba "analyst", he had a notoriously
slippery grasp on spoken english, and after hearing the audio of the
interview wherein he let these sad thoughts slip, the only thing worse
than a homophobe is a homophobe who can't even fucking enunciate.

Ok spill it.

Which Steeler was it?

Lynn Swan could be one of those closeted Republicans.

Frano Harris did have that 'bear' look going for him.

Surely not!!
Пятхъдесят Шест is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.19.2007, 06:06 PM   #23
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
she won't tell you or anyone one, and neither will I
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.19.2007, 06:07 PM   #24
Пятхъдесят Шест
invito al cielo

Пятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's asses
I didn't assume so.
Пятхъдесят Шест is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.19.2007, 06:11 PM   #25
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
well she told me she wants to soo badly, so i guess the next best thing was to say that she knows, and i did elude to it slyly in my post

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantophobia
although, on the other hand, i know for a fact that when you are a star athlete and are producing success, locker room prejudices will fall by the wayside, and has it has happened many times before
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.19.2007, 11:44 PM   #26
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
God DAMN!!!!! WHat a FUCKING Prick!!!!!!!! Somone should kick his ass!!!! What the fuck is with athletes, man? Why are they all a bunch of spoiled, bigoted assholes who beat their wives???

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth