Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page right now im gonna go back! back to the future!!!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.02.2007, 05:36 AM   #21
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
oh im going to hold back my comments as they will come across as a total killjoy to most of you.

(but really-- i cant help myself-- what piece of shit, dumb fucking movies-- especially the stupid repetitions, as if the jokes hadn't been obvious the 1st time).

my only but only favorite part (i mean the only part i like) is when the weasely little fuck "invents" rocknroll & then proceeds to melt the brains of everyone in the audience.

the rest is a bunch of 80s bullshit ideology that can kiss my ass.

robert zemeckis is a pathetic hack, the director of such cinematic feces as forrest gump (worst movie ever), death becomes her (stupid beyond words), gothika (??), contact (pfffttt), and the polar express (agggghhhh). need i say more?

the only reason his death sentence should be commuted is that he directed" who framed roger rabbit." which i haven't seen in years, but remember quite fondly.

if you want to be entertained by 80's pop films, i think ferris bueller is a lot funnier, or even some of the molly ringwald/john hughes oeuvre (ha!) , or "real genius", or even fucking beetlejuice, but ay, zemeckis doesn't make movies, he shits them.

oh i should have shut the fuck up. i should know better. i crapped on this party. how very rude. i need to learn to stop ranting and shut the fuck up.

*cough* cinéma pour les tarés *cough*

uh? whattt? im shutting up now. really...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.02.2007, 06:09 AM   #22
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
i just saw a bunch of power rangers episodes.
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth