Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page I miss Blatherskite
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.30.2007, 03:03 PM   #21
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynthethicalY
Where is Hayden anyways?
could be anything from prison to the mental hospital, to running away with his badass boyfriend-- i hope it's somewhere fun & he's well.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.30.2007, 03:05 PM   #22
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
oh i remember you, pookie and some other english people giving her crap for her colorful posts, which were actually great fun. nice change of mind, you late adopter!

hayden is supposed to be off the stupid pills by the way, i think he should be ok now.

Actually, I was on friendly terms with herim way before you, and she could confirm this. Just because you don't see it posted on here, it doesn't mean that it's not happening. Also, making a few observations about a particular thread doesn't mean that you're slagging off a poster as a whole.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.30.2007, 03:23 PM   #23
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
entertaining drama is about quality, not quantity.

blather subscribed to the latter.

fucking chimpanzees could have mimiced his schtick.

that said, there needs to be more fighting going on here.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.30.2007, 03:27 PM   #24
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Actually, I was on friendly terms with herim way before you, and she could confirm this. Just because you don't see it posted on here, it doesn't mean that it's not happening. Also, making a few observations about a particular thread doesn't mean that you're slagging off a poster as a whole.

ha! late adopter!!

oh, enough smilies...

fight?!?
Old 05.30.2007, 03:32 PM   #25
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
I'm glad most of this thread is devoted to talking about other people.
Enough bandwidth has been wasted by and over this guy.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.30.2007, 03:32 PM   #26
sarramkrop

Quote:
ha! late adopter!!

oh, enough smilies...

fight?!?

Fight. I imagine your business is doing pretty well at the moment, seen as you've been absent from the internet scene more often than not for..... three days? Mate, don't even bother for a reply, I have no business to run but just kinda job-hopping at the moment, the hopping being the same as I do with men, who throw themselves at me on a regualr basis. Still wanna fight? Bring it on!
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.30.2007, 03:40 PM   #27
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Fight. I imagine your business is doing pretty well at the moment, seen as you've been absent from the internet scene more often than not for..... three days? Mate, don't even bother for a reply, I have no business to run but just kinda job-hopping at the moment, the hopping being the same as I do with men, who throw themselves at me on a regualr basis. Still wanna fight? Bring it on!

actually, no, we just had a fucked day & had to ask my lawyer to collect an outstanding bill from a bunch of abusive cunts.

yeah i'll fight you. choose your weapons.

Old 05.30.2007, 03:40 PM   #28
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
somebody please pass the popcorn....
Old 05.30.2007, 03:43 PM   #29
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
somebody please pass the popcorn....

oh no no, im joking. please. ive had enough fights today. real ones, so the internet ones aren't as appealing as usual. some cockbags started telling him that he was an attorney and i had to refer him to mine.
Old 05.30.2007, 03:45 PM   #30
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
actually, no, we just had a fucked day & had to ask my lawyer to collect an outstanding bill from a bunch of abusive cunts.

Are you trying to turn me on in the library, with that photo?
SynthethicalY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.30.2007, 03:47 PM   #31
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SynthethicalY
Are you trying to turn me on in the library, with that photo?

i'll need to consult with my lawyer before i answer that.
Old 05.30.2007, 04:02 PM   #32
sarramkrop

Quote:

Okey dokey. Blow this picture bigger.

|QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.30.2007, 04:08 PM   #33
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
oh no no, im joking. please. ive had enough fights today. real ones, so the internet ones aren't as appealing as usual. some cockbags started telling him that he was an attorney and i had to refer him to mine.

if I thought you were REALLY fighting with TEH PORK, I would have asked for something more substantial than popcorn!

THAT would be an EPIC THREAD imo.

feel free to carry on with your naked pillow fighting however, I need to get off the net anyways.
Old 05.30.2007, 04:22 PM   #34
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Okey dokey. Blow this picture bigger.

WHOA
Old 05.30.2007, 04:56 PM   #35
Washing Machine
expwy. to yr skull

Washing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's asses
I always liked Daycare Nation. He always seemed kinda sweet.

And that Blatherskite, what an utter tosspot. I could never be bothered to read his posts in the end. He seemed to get geniunely pissed about things. Its fun arguing with people on the internet but it is the internet after all and not to be taken too seriously.

Hayden was always fun but his constant twatish reaction to everything did get tiresome on occasions.

I like lots of the posters here now anyway.
Old 05.30.2007, 08:36 PM   #36
Iain
invito al cielo

Iain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
now another lunatic i do miss is bunbury. took her a while to get recognized by the late adopters but don't deny she was mostly a breath of fresh air.

maybe she's in-between manic phases?

Yeah, Bunbury is ace. I don't really think she's a lunatic or anything though. I'd like to make it clear that I was on the Bunbury bandwagon from the begining. I think she was busy with stuff so maybe that's why the posting downtime.
Iain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth