Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page I want a foxy little Jewish princess
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.22.2007, 04:46 PM   #21
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
I call it like I see it. You write dumb shit constantly about the paranormal and whatnot, and in this thread you tell everyone about your anti-semitic brother and how you fantasize about "curing him" by forcing (as if) your Jewish girlfriend to have sex with him. So don't try to shame me, you shameless freak. What makes you think people want to read this or know this crap about you and your family?
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.22.2007, 04:58 PM   #22
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
No I said I'd fuck her on his bed. It was a joke. I don't get off to this shit. Chill the fuck out man.

What dumb shit do I constantly write about the paranormal?

I don't talk about aliens or ghosts or any of that shit.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.22.2007, 04:59 PM   #23
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
We had a poster at the old board that started a thread
about how Sonic Youth calls out his name on the Hold That Tiger bootleg. He was a trickster-type and since many here knew him to be full of shit, he was called out for it immediately. The poster, I forget his name, withdrew for awhile as a result.

Months later he reappeared and made a few posts just before a mysterious thread appeared by a supposed friend relating that he had died in a car wreck and that he probably was listening to Sonic Youth at the time. Well, people gobbled the garbage story up; and I was the only one standing alone who cried bullshit.

Well, some time passed and we did, in fact, find out that the story was completely bogus. It seems to me you're not too far removed from that guy, SpectralJulianIsNotDead.
Old 10.22.2007, 05:01 PM   #24
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
I have no fucking clue what to say to you.

I'm a pretty docile guy. With a weird sense of humour maybe. Sometimes I'm the only one laughing at my jokes.

Your psychoanalyzations of me are nowhere near those of Savage Clone's or !@#$%!'s in their accuracy.
Old 10.22.2007, 05:07 PM   #25
atari 2600
invito al cielo

I didn't say you were the same guy, I just alluded that you exhibit the same sort of compulsive, shamelessly sensationalist tendencies on a lesser scale.
Old 10.22.2007, 05:09 PM   #26
ThePits
stalker

ThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's asses
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy, and he's not coming out!
ThePits is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.22.2007, 05:34 PM   #27
atari 2600
invito al cielo

He derides me for my analysis, but it seems that analysis and advice is exactly what he (if he is geniune) must be seeking with this type of thread. There have been other times as well in which SpectralJulianIsNotDead starts topics about a current problem with his family. This isn't the first one by any means.

I can't recall them all, but I remember one about his siblings using marijuana all the time, another also about clashes of religion in his family, another about how his siblings only like to listen to The Beatles (this was at the same time when porkmarras and others were Beatle-bashing) and won't get jobs, and so on. And now we have the anti-semitic brother one with references to the Gospels and the Jewish conspiracy leading to the crucifixion of Christ thrown in for added vitriol potential.

Yeah, I know the story. Judas was pressured by the Jewish priesthood to sell out Jesus and they, in turn, being pressured by the Roman occupation, gave him up to the Romans. It was also a somewhat recent controversial motion picture, The Passion of the Christ. A movie I've never seen, and probably never will.

The Jewish community had a problem with Gibson's picture and were criticized for their criticism. Thing is, Gibson's father is a well-known anti-semite. And then, of course, Mel ranted later during his arrest for DUI in Malibu about Jews among other things, so maybe they have a valid point.
Old 10.22.2007, 05:47 PM   #28
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePits
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy, and he's not coming out!

Ha, good times. But yeah, don't we all want a Jewish Princess?
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.22.2007, 05:52 PM   #29
alyasa
invito al cielo

alyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's asses
Sometimes all of us need a little help... Especially from our friends.
Old 10.22.2007, 06:03 PM   #30
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
My little brother has become a huge anti-semitist recently.

We were in the park in squirrel hill with my little sister and our nephew and he saw some Jews playing b ball and was mumbling shit about it.

He's been talking about getting a swastika tattoo.

He said they killed Jesus (he has professed atheism many times though, I'm the firm believer) and they are money grubbing and they are the reason my parents own a cutlass sierra station wagon.

I want to get a Jewish girlfriend and rub it in his face. Maybe fuck her on his bed.

well. i love jewish girls. but if you think of them as "little" and that you'll "fuck" them, get ready for them to fuck your punk ass. if they deem you worthy...

in any case-- what the fuck is up with the morons in your family? first your aunt, now your brother. GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE. really. you seem to possess some sort of beneficial mutation. use it before the expiration date or you'll die among the rest of jackasses. sorry if i'm insulting your gene pool, but truly, what the fuck?

now i haven read the rest of the thread, so pardon me if i'm repeating a point anybody else made already.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.22.2007, 06:07 PM   #31
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

I want to get a Jewish girlfriend and rub it in his face. Maybe fuck her on his bed.

obviously you dont get the JAP joke at all....

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.22.2007, 06:09 PM   #32
atari 2600
invito al cielo

Well, he did write that he hadn't bothered to read the entire thread, so I suppose he missed mangajunky's post with the song lyrics that might've possibly jogged his memory. I didn't bother to read this whole thread that closely myself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheik_Yerbouti
Sheik Yerbouti (Shake Your Booty) is a double vinyl album by Frank Zappa featuring material recorded in 1977 and 1978. It was released on March 3, 1979 (see 1979 in music) and re-issued on compact disc on May 9, 1995 (see 1995 in music). The title is a play on words; Zappa appears on the cover in character in Arab headdress, and the name, meant to resemble an Arabictranscription, is purportedly pronounced like the title of KC and the Sunshine Band's 1976 disco hit "Shake Your Booty".
Sheik Yerbouti represented a major turning point in Zappa's career. The first album to be released on his own eponymous label after his departure from Warner Bros. Records, it emphasized the comedic aspect of his lyrics more than ever before, beginning a period of increased record sales and mainstream media attention.
The album featured more of Zappa's satirical and otherwise humorous or offensive material. "I Have Been in You" pokes fun at Peter Frampton's 1977 hit "I'm in You" while maintaining a sexually driven structure. "Dancin' Fool", a Grammy nominee, became a popular disco hit despite its obvious parodical reflection of disco music. "Jewish Princess", a humorous look at Jewish stereotyping, attracted attention from the Anti-Defamation League, to which Zappa denied an apology, arguing: "Well, I didn't make up the idea of a Jewish Princess. They exist, so I wrote a song about them".
Some of Zappa's solos from the album began life as improvisations from Zappa's earlier work. "Rat Tomago" was edited from a performance of "The Torture Never Stops", which originally appeared on Zoot Allures; "The Sheik Yerbouti Tango" likewise from a live "Little House I Used to Live In", originally a Burnt Weeny Sandwich track. The song "City of Tiny Lites" featured an animation video made by Bruce Bickford which featured on the Old Grey Whistle Test.
Almost entirely live, the album features two short studio recordings, both falling under a minute, which open and close "Rat Tomago". "Rubber Shirt" was heavily doctored by Zappa in the studio using bits and pieces of Terry Bozzio and Patrick O'Hearn's drum and bass playing, respectively. Aside from some overdubs, these are the only exceptions.
Old 10.22.2007, 06:11 PM   #33
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
ps- about your brother, quit with your nasty sexual fantasies. kick him on the side of the head and call him a stupid asswipe. maybe you'll manage to fix something in his skull, in the process.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.22.2007, 06:53 PM   #34
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ps- about your brother, quit with your nasty sexual fantasies. kick him on the side of the head and call him a stupid asswipe. maybe you'll manage to fix something in his skull, in the process.

I agree, fuck nazi sympathy. if he wants to profess such stupid beliefs, let him know specifically how stupid they are...

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.22.2007, 07:49 PM   #35
Lamont Cranston
100%

Lamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
a very conservative jewish friend (anti-palestinian, zionist, pro-Sharon)
he and your brother sound like two sides of the same coin
Lamont Cranston is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.22.2007, 08:12 PM   #36
ThePits
stalker

ThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's asses
Hmm doesnt anti-palestinian, zionist etc = racist and xenophobic?

Just a thought
Old 10.22.2007, 08:16 PM   #37
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

I did kick my brother !@#$%!

He's a stupid little hateful dipshit who can be kind of fun to piss off. If he doesn't grow up, after he turns 18 at some point him and I will get into a big fight. Whether it is at a wedding or some other big family function. He's a venomous little snake.

My family's weird, but I'd like to stay in the western PA area because my parents are pretty cool and my sisters who live in western PA are cool (albeit flaky) My older brother lives in Portland and he hasn't even got to see our nephew yet who happens to be the posterboy for the phrase "bundle of joy." My crazy neocon reborn christian aunt lives in Seattle. (Most of my family lives in Washington State, Northern California, and Hawaii- 3 places where I can never live- because I'd have to deal with my extended family.)

I've met a few jewish girls and I don't think of them as "little jewish princesses" I just find that to be a humorous song. I don't expect jewish girls to have long phony nails (nor have I met any like that) and I don't expect catholic girls to be great when they're learning to blow.

I wouldn't expect to fuck a jewish girl, or any girl. I'm actually very much of a romantic about such things. We all have an animalistic side that thinks that way- wanting to become mindless sexual creatures, but I'm not the kind of person that could do that. Partially because it would make me think less of myself if I acted like that.

I'd use the term fuck on some imaginary girl when trying to get under someone's skin, like my freak of a little brother.

I do maintain that jewish authorities were partially responsible for Jesus's death, but I harbor no ill will. Those were actions of people not of a group. It is a distinction that I always make. Mel Gibson is a jew hating douche, as is his father. I saw Passion of Christ (Or "Get Rich Off Christ Dying" and was pretty disturbed by the amount of violence. I'd rather watch Last Temptation, a movie much more spiritually deep.

You know what is funny SuchFriends- my little brother likes Aus Rotten.

There is a prevailing group of idiots around here who love punk rock and all that shit, but are anti-semitic, don't really give a shit about the world, anti-black, and homophobic.

I set up punk rock shows. A transexual showed up to one, and a lot of people were saying (and still say) very negative things about the person.

This is why I no longer have suburban friends anymore, and only hang out with my city friends.

I don't think I'd ever go out with a girl just to give the middle finger to a relative. There are easier ways to give middle fingers to people. Literally flicking them off is pretty easy.
Old 10.22.2007, 08:30 PM   #38
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePits
Hmm doesnt anti-palestinian, zionist etc = racist and xenophobic?

Just a thought

Yeah, this is a guy I knew a few years ago. DJ'd at the same radio station. He had a very conservative jewish talk show called "messiak (sp?) now!"

But as Lamont said, this guy was sort of on a similar sort of weirdness. There was this older jewish DJ I knew there and she told me he was from a really really zealous sect, something starting with an L.

I thought the guy was kind of weird, and after a few conversations with him about israel and religion, I decided to avoid those topics with him.
Old 10.22.2007, 08:36 PM   #39
ThePits
stalker

Quote:
Yeah, this is a guy I knew a few years ago. DJ'd at the same radio station. He had a very conservative jewish talk show called "messiak (sp?) now!"

But as Lamont said, this guy was sort of on a similar sort of weirdness. There was this older jewish DJ I knew there and she told me he was from a really really zealous sect, something starting with an L.

I thought the guy was kind of weird, and after a few conversations with him about israel and religion, I decided to avoid those topics with him.

I know what you mean, I was raised on the edge of the largest Hassidic community outside of israel

The way they view anyone outside their own community, including "liberal" jews is quite scary

Fortunately they are the minority of jews

They could have taught Hitler a thing or two

Fortunately they are the minority of jews
Old 10.22.2007, 09:45 PM   #40
atari 2600
invito al cielo

Damn, it's very nice to see SpectralJulian writing with some sense; make that a lot of sense.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth