Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page so, i met a girrrrrl......
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.02.2007, 05:22 PM   #21
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
I'd be the same if put in the situaton of meeting a girl nowadays. Before I met my girl a few years ago I was more of the get drunk and get laid type dude (in a nice way) who always wanted to be single, up until I met her, and I just went over to her house and stuff inbetween going out for drinks etc. But since I've been accustomed to the fancier things in life since dating a fine girl, I'd have alot more range and alot more sophistication these days as opposed to a few years ago. I'd meet up for coffee or something these days, go out for dinner, the kinda shit you see in movies etc.
Old 12.02.2007, 05:30 PM   #22
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by val-holla-ing
a couple weeks ago. she thinks i'm cute and would go out on a dizzate with me. i feel the same. we kicked it on friday night, at a party, and i mentioned that we should hang out on a more personal level, and she was pretty much foaming at the mouth to give me her number. i didn't even get a chance to ask for it! anyways, i really want to hang out with her, but i don't know the first thing about casual hangings out and such. actually, let me write out an equation, and maybe you'll all be able to help me solve for the unknown.

jeremy + booze + dancing + party + awkwardness + an attractive woman = X + (usually) = a very enjoyable evening with good conversation and maybe even some necking

see? there's that missing variable that's usually something like put-put golf or going out to the zoo or the aquarium or something like that. i can't quite figure out what to do with this gal, though. HEEEEELP!

danny says that i should just get a movie and some booze (probably wine) and hang out on the couch with her and chat it up. i'm totally cool with that, but do you all think she'd be up for that? she has red hair, if that helps.

i'd avoid dating formulas and do what you like to do, go where you like to go, let her take you also, and be surprised, but on the first one you're in charge & you'll put your mind to show her a good time. it can be anything from going to see live music to checking out a museum to going to the beach to horseback riding to going bookshopping to anything you can think of really that you'd have fun doing together. the only rule i'd say is if you call the date you pay for it and dont make a fuzz. if one of you is loaded & the other is not let the loaded one take the larger part of the burden but let the other still pay. if you both kind of agree, you pay one thing she pays another but dont start doing accounting at the table. i'd still say though, try to pay for the first one. later, much later, you'll be washing her underwears and she'll support your music career
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.02.2007, 10:11 PM   #23
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
I was offered some tapas with a lady last night. She pronounced so as to make it entirely clear that she was punning the food 'tapas' with the phrase 'Tap Ass'. I was too drunk by the end of the evening. And she's older, and a very good friend of my sister.

So, to surmise, women are always up for a bit of cock, especially mine. Which is, officially, huge.

HAHA! side story. quite recently i was told that i "have a great dick."

it was the weirdest fucking thing i've ever heard. i was high, so i didn't know if she was fucking with me or not. oh well.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
val-holla-ing is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.02.2007, 10:15 PM   #24
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
dude, why not just ask her? what she want to do?

i mean, yeah, you wanna play it slow, but you really want to go the route of the summer romantic comedy montage with the brand new sting song as the soundtrack? i mean, maybe she wants to go jumping off planes.

but more importantly, what do you want? you want a relationship? if so, it doesn't matter where you go, what matters is what you do, and what you need to do, in order to get closer to this girl, is to get to know her; so, as long as you guys can hear your conversations and take note of them, go tame lions for all that matter.

first of all, fuck sting. that dude is a habitual boner puller.

i don't want a relationship right now. i'm out of a two-year relationship with someone i'm still very much in love with...and live with. i've had pseudo-casual partners since we split up, but not in the house, and nothing serious. I don't think i'm emotionally stable enough for anything more serious than good conversation and company. hell, i don't even know about regular sex. that's an investment that i'm not sure if i'm ready to make yet.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
Old 12.02.2007, 10:51 PM   #25
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
then just call her and ask her what she's up to and/or think what you fancy and just hang.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.02.2007, 11:13 PM   #26
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

that's probably what's gonna end up happening. i'm probably just hyper-sensitive to not just hanging because my ex always gave me shit about not wanting to hang out too much and never having anything amazing to do with her.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
Old 12.02.2007, 11:20 PM   #27
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
ahhh man, you should ride your ex out, that's your problem.

i know that feeling, just give it time, but yeah, you're still irked by your problems with your ex.
Old 12.03.2007, 09:40 AM   #28
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

what do you mean by ride it out?

the ex situation isn't unlivable, but it's certainly not a constant paradise. as expected, we fight sometimes, but still find a way to be (relatively) civil.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
Old 12.03.2007, 01:54 PM   #29
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
step your fine dining game up, yo

Blood, I is well alright at that, innit? Safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.03.2007, 07:39 PM   #30
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIEN ANAL
what about meeting in the city and getting feast and just wonder around chatting and cracking cool jokes
Dude! That's exactly what I do!

But as you, val-holla-ing, I sugesst cask wine and a movie with an appropiate romantic scene. If you're lucky, the scene will appear when you're both drunk enough for some looove.
Old 12.03.2007, 11:30 PM   #31
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Quote:
what do you mean by ride it out?

the ex situation isn't unlivable, but it's certainly not a constant paradise. as expected, we fight sometimes, but still find a way to be (relatively) civil.

i mean, not forget her, but put her and your experience with her behind you.
Old 12.04.2007, 02:31 AM   #32
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
i mean, not forget her, but put her and your experience with her behind you.

lollerz. they still live together. that's hard to put behind.

time to start looking up craigslist

roommate wanted

or

apartments for rent

will have to happen sooner or later.

but anyway if you just have 1 more semester to go you could suck it up. celibacy ftw.
Old 12.04.2007, 07:37 PM   #33
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
lollerz. they still live together. that's hard to put behind.

time to start looking up craigslist

roommate wanted

or

apartments for rent

will have to happen sooner or later.

but anyway if you just have 1 more semester to go you could suck it up. celibacy ftw.

well, i don't keep tabs on everybody here.

rawflcrackerz or whatever.
Old 12.04.2007, 07:39 PM   #34
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
well, i don't keep tabs on everybody here.

rawflcrackerz or whatever.

no i remember because during one crazy thread about fucking cokeheads (in a strictly fictional setting) he mentioned he wouldn't take said cokehead to his apartment for his ex to witness. you can't just forget shit like that. well i do, because i was predicting doom. but whatever.
Old 12.04.2007, 07:47 PM   #36
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
ahh, you were getting prophetic, i see...

yeah. when that happens i transform myself into a teddy bear & i prophesize
Old 12.04.2007, 07:47 PM   #37
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
no i remember because during one crazy thread about fucking cokeheads (in a strictly fictional setting) he mentioned he wouldn't take said cokehead to his apartment for his ex to witness. you can't just forget shit like that. well i do, because i was predicting doom. but whatever.

we haven't hit "doom" status quite yet, though.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
Old 12.04.2007, 07:48 PM   #38
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
we haven't hit "doom" status quite yet, though.

i know, i know-- it'll get closer to it when one of you finds someone else though

Old 12.04.2007, 07:58 PM   #39
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

yeah. see that part has come and gone. not quite "doom," but pretty far past "meltdown."

we're rebuilding now. every day is a new step in the right direction.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
Old 12.04.2007, 07:59 PM   #40
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

Quote:
yeah. see that part has come and gone. not quite "doom," but pretty far past "meltdown."

we're rebuilding now. every day is a new step in the right direction.

that last part was supposed to be that melodramatic.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth