Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page I have a dilemma and i need some perspective
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.26.2006, 10:48 AM   #21
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
I lent a cd to friend of mine and after a while I said could I have he back he says "I've lost the cd but I have the case for it, so if I do a copy of it (he'd put it onto his ipod) would that be ok?" NO THAT IS NOT ALRIGHT. BUY ME A NEW ONE OR GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE. He still hasn't got me the cd back. Bastard.

I now refuse to lend people cds because of that incident.

you're dead fuckin right, i totally mind peoples stuff when they give it to me, its not too much to ask the same in return.
what CD was it h8kurdt?

"would that be ok?!" would it fuck you cheeky bastard.
Old 05.26.2006, 11:01 AM   #22
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Mudhoney-self titled. Not happy he also lost me 'no one gets out of here alive' jim morrison biog. Just thinkin about it riles me up.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.26.2006, 11:05 AM   #23
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Mudhoney-self titled. Not happy he also lost me 'no one gets out of here alive' jim morrison biog. Just thinkin about it riles me up.

the bastard, still though - imagine the inner grin on yr face when he's round your house and goes..."hey man, can i borrow this? (<-holding CD/Book/DVD or other possesion aloft)
and you get to say...."No...fuck off."
Old 05.26.2006, 11:13 AM   #24
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Well that's thing (this is gonna make him seem like a right bastard...which he his actually) he wanted to borrow annie hall of me. As expected I told to get stuffed.
So anyways a few days later he ask if I wanna come round with a couple of other people and watch a movie. Now, I have a pretty big collection of dvds so he said to bring some round and we could decide on a dvd. Me being the nice guy an all I took annie hall in case we all agreed to watch that along with 5 others. We didn't watch annie hall we watched somethin else (god knows what it was).

So i'm a light weight when it comes to beer and soon i'm out for the count. Wakes up in the morning and all me dvds are there next to me. Ok cool now lets get home. I get home and i pull the dvds out of me bag to find one missing. Which? You guessed it Annie Hall. Grrrr bastard

Old 05.26.2006, 11:23 AM   #25
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

Quote:
Well that's thing (this is gonna make him seem like a right bastard...which he his actually) he wanted to borrow annie hall of me. As expected I told to get stuffed.
So anyways a few days later he ask if I wanna come round with a couple of other people and watch a movie. Now, I have a pretty big collection of dvds so he said to bring some round and we could decide on a dvd. Me being the nice guy an all I took annie hall in case we all agreed to watch that along with 5 others. We didn't watch annie hall we watched somethin else (god knows what it was).

So i'm a light weight when it comes to beer and soon i'm out for the count. Wakes up in the morning and all me dvds are there next to me. Ok cool now lets get home. I get home and i pull the dvds out of me bag to find one missing. Which? You guessed it Annie Hall. Grrrr bastard

aww for fucks sake! this good chap is taking the piss. you need to strike man, get something of his..preferably something expensive... i dunno his PSP or Nintendo DS or something and hold it ransom, now not Mel Gibson-Ransom but real ransom, kidnappin of a sort, email him pics of his PSP over a bucket of water or something... teach this goon a lesson.
Old 05.26.2006, 11:25 AM   #26
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

he's a student so he owns fuck all. Don't worry i'll get my own back one day *rubs hands manically*

Old 05.26.2006, 11:29 AM   #27
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

Quote:
he's a student so he owns fuck all. Don't worry i'll get my own back one day *rubs hands manically*

seems like you have a plan... good one man.
Old 05.26.2006, 11:31 AM   #28
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

I don't really I just said that for effect Although I did smash his acoustic guitar over me head (I eas extremly pissed at the time) so maybe that's enough. Nah more damage needs to be done to him.

Old 05.26.2006, 11:35 AM   #29
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Did he honestly think you wouldn't know who the culprit was?

You need to choose your acquaintances much more carefully, boy.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.26.2006, 11:38 AM   #30
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Nah he said he was pissed.Other than these traits he's a cool guy. We get on fine and all. I think it's because i'm too nice of a guy thta he does these frankly annoying things. You know "aaahh he'll be ok about it cos he's a nice guy"

What was this thread about? Oh hyeah the party. Go to it man

Old 05.26.2006, 03:17 PM   #31
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
oh i won't get my cds back at the party thing, nor would they bring their stuff to lend me, i recently went to the guy's house, asked for my cds and he said "i have them stored in a closet and their plastic wrapped because i don't want to get them dusted up since i'm doing remodeling on my house". i kinda trusted this guy because i once lent him a dillinger escape plan and he honestly told me someone stole it from him and was kind enough to re-buy it for me, gave it to me brand new from the relapse online store. i have the policy of not lending cds anymore, even my most trusted people have failed to return my stuff back sound safetly and quick. when someone asks me to let them borrow a cd from me i tell them to bring me a cd-r and i'll burn them a copy.

and it's not really a party party, i have to say; it's an admission-free gig, i would have to buy my own booze and go thru god awful bands playing prog rock or metal badly.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.26.2006, 03:28 PM   #32
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
That's happened to me before with a video game, more than once. I also lent a book to someone in brand new condition and it came back like it had been through a washing machine. I refuse to let anyone borrow anything from me under any conditions anymore. People think I'm a jerk for it but I just don't enjoy getting gyped.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth