Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Happy Thanksgiving, Americanos!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.27.2008, 12:32 AM   #21
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
this is a nice holiday you twats. thank you for the well-wishes gmku.

its a holiday that focuses on people getting together and being grateful for each other, and that is kind of refreshing, is it not? whether it involves killing injuns together, or preparing/eating lots of food, (or both) i wish everyone a good one

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.27.2008, 12:45 AM   #22
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Shut up, cynicism is sexy cool.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.27.2008, 12:46 AM   #23
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Buy a great big turkey, cook it, and then invite a local Indian family around for dinner. Thanksgiving becomes Returning the Favour day. Everyone's happy. Except the turkey.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.27.2008, 02:41 AM   #24
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
mmmm tofurkey.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.27.2008, 01:50 PM   #25
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
SuchFriends: Yes. Quit buying into all that radical cynicism bullshit. The police are your friend.

I dont need to buy into anything, dealing with the fucked up police is part of my daily reality. I haven't EVER been nicely stopped by a cop, its always straight to the handcuffs, ironically for "their safety" when those motherfuckers are armed to the teeth and I carry myself unarmed with only faith in God...

I'm with Eazy-E, "hey yo fuck the police, fuck em fuck em, fuck the police!"

"..But the state -- and gee, well, you know,
you've got to have the police, cause..
if there were no police, look at what you'd be doing to yourselves!
You'd be killing each other if there were no police!
But the reality is..
the police become necessary in human society
only at that junction in human society
where it is split between those who have and those who ain't got."
[Omali Yeshitela]

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.27.2008, 02:28 PM   #26
flophousefloozie
expwy. to yr skull

flophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's asses
You guys are way late on the Thanksgiving.
flophousefloozie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.28.2008, 12:09 PM   #27
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I dont need to buy into anything, dealing with the fucked up police is part of my daily reality. I haven't EVER been nicely stopped by a cop, its always straight to the handcuffs, ironically for "their safety" when those motherfuckers are armed to the teeth and I carry myself unarmed with only faith in God...

I'm with Eazy-E, "hey yo fuck the police, fuck em fuck em, fuck the police!"

"..But the state -- and gee, well, you know,
you've got to have the police, cause..
if there were no police, look at what you'd be doing to yourselves!
You'd be killing each other if there were no police!
But the reality is..
the police become necessary in human society
only at that junction in human society
where it is split between those who have and those who ain't got."
[Omali Yeshitela]

Well, if you're going to do the crime, you better be prepared to do the time.

In other words, don't put yourself in situations (criminal) that get you involved with the police. Seems pretty simple to me.
Old 11.28.2008, 12:52 PM   #28
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses

Old 12.10.2008, 01:50 PM   #29
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
It's no mystery why Brits have such a 'tude 'bout Thanksgiving and so many gripes in general.

In many ways, the Thanksgiving holiday marks American sovereignty almost as much as the Fourth of July.
Taxes are ridiculously high in the United Kingdom. So high, in fact, that Britain is now no longer considered a "free economy."
The weather is particularly foul.
British women, and for that matter, British people, are some of the least attractive in the world.
British males have some of the smallest penises in the world.
British food is dependably bad.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.10.2008, 02:03 PM   #30
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Not forgetting the good old teeth issue.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.10.2008, 02:23 PM   #31
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
It's no mystery why Brits have such a 'tude 'bout Thanksgiving and so many gripes in general.

In many ways, the Thanksgiving holiday marks American sovereignty almost as much as the Fourth of July.
Taxes are ridiculously high in the United Kingdom. So high, in fact, that Britain is now no longer considered a "free economy."
The weather is particularly foul.
British women, and for that matter, British people, are some of the least attractive in the world.
British males have some of the smallest penises in the world.
British food is dependably bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Not forgetting the good old teeth issue.

hilarious!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth