Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Here is an amusing "prank call" idea
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.03.2009, 04:04 PM   #21
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Sometimes I like calling my wife and telling her I miss her and I love her. Boy, do I get a kick out of that! Ha ha!

Strangely, it works with my dad and my kids, too!!
Old 06.03.2009, 04:08 PM   #22
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
If you move to a new house, you should call Pizza Hut and order 15 pizzas for your neighbor.

When the pizzas show up and the neighbor is shocked, walk over and explain that you ordered the pizzas, write the pizza man a check, and help your neighbor carry the pizzas inside.

Sit down with their family and share one pizza, and really just get to know one another.

After dinner, spend the next half hour helping them wrap the remaining pizzas in aluminum foil and put them in the freezer to reheat later.

Then that night, when they are sleeping, throw toilet paper all over their house.
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2009, 04:12 PM   #23
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterthefact
If you move to a new house, you should call Pizza Hut and order 15 pizzas for your neighbor.

When the pizzas show up and the neighbor is shocked, walk over and explain that you ordered the pizzas, write the pizza man a check, and help your neighbor carry the pizzas inside.

Sit down with their family and share one pizza, and really just get to know one another.

After dinner, spend the next half hour helping them wrap the remaining pizzas in aluminum foil and put them in the freezer to reheat later.

Then that night, when they are sleeping, throw toilet paper all over their house.

hahahaha

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2009, 04:15 PM   #24
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
hahahaha
yeah ha ha ha. funny that.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2009, 04:17 PM   #25
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Ha ha.

We all crack us up, don't we.
Old 06.03.2009, 04:20 PM   #26
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses

afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2009, 07:47 PM   #27
Magic Wheel Memory
the end of the ugly

Magic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by godsfavoritedog
Why would their sofa be running? Perhaps if you substituted "refrigerator" for sofa it would work better. It still wouldn't be funny but it would work better. Hope this helps.

I checked with a friend of mine who works for the phone company, and it turns out I screwed this up, although I don't know what the hell a refrigerator has to do with it. In any case, the call is supposed to go like this:

You call someone and ask if their sofa is "on the loose," not if it's "running." And if they say yes, then you say, in your best cowboy voice, "Well I reckon you better git yer boots on, saddle up and go rope that doggie in! Yee-ha!"

Does that make more sense now?
Old 06.04.2009, 01:16 AM   #28
Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski
children of satan

Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard sucka
Bea Arthur doesn't seem to think it's funny--BECAUSE SHE'S FUCKING DEAD!
Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.04.2009, 05:07 PM   #29
gmku
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Wheel Memory
I checked with a friend of mine who works for the phone company, and it turns out I screwed this up, although I don't know what the hell a refrigerator has to do with it. In any case, the call is supposed to go like this:

You call someone and ask if their sofa is "on the loose," not if it's "running." And if they say yes, then you say, in your best cowboy voice, "Well I reckon you better git yer boots on, saddle up and go rope that doggie in! Yee-ha!"

Do you really live in New York City?
Old 06.04.2009, 06:19 PM   #30
Magic Wheel Memory
the end of the ugly

Magic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
Do you really live in New York City?

Yes. Why?
Old 06.04.2009, 06:46 PM   #31
gmku
invito al cielo

I dunno. I figured NYers for being more clever.
Old 06.04.2009, 07:01 PM   #32
godsfavoritedog
bad moon rising

godsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's assesgodsfavoritedog kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Wheel Memory

It's all starting to make perfect sense now.
godsfavoritedog is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.04.2009, 09:26 PM   #33
Magic Wheel Memory
the end of the ugly

Quote:

Why would you figure that? A clever person would know better.
Old 06.06.2009, 02:48 PM   #34
Better_Than_Deux
children of satan

Better_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's asses
summer.

how does this make you feel?

Better_Than_Deux is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2009, 02:59 PM   #35
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
One of my favourite things to do when I get a prank callers at work is to put them on hold and go to the toilet/ make a cup of tea/ have a natter to someone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2009, 03:04 PM   #36
Better_Than_Deux
children of satan

Better_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's asses
my friend recently called foot locker, crying, and said 'my daughter got hit by a car and her shoes flew off. we lost the receipt can we still return them?' '..uh.. yes. sure. of course.' 'they're pretty scuffed up and there's blood on one of them, is that okay?' '...yeah sure.'

and the woman seemed really genuine and caring about it all.

i thought that one was pretty funny.

Better_Than_Deux is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2009, 03:07 PM   #37
sarramkrop

Quote:

Damnit gmku, you've become such a punk, lately. You and your sarcasm!
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2009, 03:25 PM   #38
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
I'm not sure this is really a "prank" but we used to order a pizza from pizza hut when we were younger, me and all my skater friends. Like a large with specific toppings and breadsticks and everything. They'd say pick up in 20 or so, then we'd call back ten minutes later and cancel it.

But pizza hut can't throw away food until the end of the day, they always give it out to poor ppl or something I guess. Like you can ask if there's anything they're throwing away and they'll give it to ya.

So then there was this retarded guy who was like 40 and always road his bike around everywhere, kinda sad but a nice dude and we'd always have him go to pizza hut and ask and they'd give him OUR pizza haha. We'd give him a slice, take the rest, and then go back to skating.

This was a once a month thing, and it kicked ass.
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2009, 03:48 PM   #39
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
I tend to agree with the opinion of the former editor of "Shock Xpress" mag, in that all pranksters should be rewarded for their japery by being dumped into the nearest tank of boiling lard.

Having said that, I did once arrange for a workmate to call a "friend" of mine (in the guise of being a policeman) to let said "friend" know that the law were onto him about his dodgy insurance fraud scam. Oh how I laughed.
Old 06.07.2009, 05:00 AM   #40
Youth_Against_Facism
stalker

Youth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's asses
Couldn't we just wipe our asses with toilet paper and then TP someones house. Double the pleasure.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth