Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Oi
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.18.2009, 12:37 AM   #21
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
EMMAH DEAR GOD I MISSED YOU SO MUCH PLEASE COME BACK TO US IF EVEN JUST FOR ME PLEEEEEEEEEASE.

I'm not desperate, really. Not at all.
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.18.2009, 12:38 AM   #22
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by davenotdead
so you quit that job that you were so excited to get? [i think it was at a photog studio or camera shop?]

Oh yes, months and months ago. Before I quit here even.

It got boring, they wouldn't train me in the lab, the people I worked with were all no fun.

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.18.2009, 12:39 AM   #23
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
EMMAH DEAR GOD I MISSED YOU SO MUCH PLEASE COME BACK TO US IF EVEN JUST FOR ME PLEEEEEEEEEASE.

I'm not desperate, really. Not at all.

Hey girly! What is new????

I may come back for good, I have not made up my mind yet.

Old 06.18.2009, 12:40 AM   #24
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMMAh
Oh yes, months and months ago. Before I quit here even.

It got boring, they wouldn't train me in the lab, the people I worked with were all no fun.

ah, no-fun-co-workers is a drag.

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.18.2009, 12:41 AM   #25
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Hey girly! What is new????

I may come back for good, I have not made up my mind yet.

I dunno if you were around when this happened but I got all my hair chopped off and I got my eyebrow pierced, which grew out but then I got a labret piercing.

ALSO I SEE YOU'VE DYED YOUR HAIR BLACK OH LORD WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GREEN GOODNESS
Old 06.18.2009, 12:42 AM   #26
EMMAh
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by davenotdead
ah, no-fun-co-workers is a drag.

A big drag.

The one thought I was really fucking dumb or something, and would constantly nag me. "Customers Emma! Customers!!" Yeah, I'm not blind you fucking bitch, I seeeee them, I am on my way to great them.

Old 06.18.2009, 12:45 AM   #27
EMMAh
invito al cielo

Quote:
I dunno if you were around when this happened but I got all my hair chopped off and I got my eyebrow pierced, which grew out but then I got a labret piercing.

ALSO I SEE YOU'VE DYED YOUR HAIR BLACK OH LORD WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GREEN GOODNESS

Ohhhh, I wanna see.

You know how my nose was pierced? Well I didn't have a ball on the ring, and one night while I was sleeping, the hole in the ring went into the hole in my nose. I didn't notice, and long story short I had to cut the bitch off with pliers. So, I feel your pain. I miss it

The hair is really dark brown, but yeah, looks black in the picture. It's also green on one side in that picture, but I dyed it blue and blue/green the other day.

Last night I was looking at pink haired pictures of myself, and I want that back. I full head of colour.

Old 06.18.2009, 12:46 AM   #28
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
they wouldn't train me in the lab, the people I worked with were all no fun.

I'll train you in the lab. and I'm lots of fun. I yell if you do stupid stuff, of wreck expensive things. But then I'm over it in 5 mins.
Old 06.18.2009, 12:51 AM   #29
EMMAh
invito al cielo

With the machines, yes?

It really pissed me off too, because they ended up training a girl who had been there for like two months in the lab after I quit. Sons of bitches.

They just didn't realize that I would be more useful back there, away from the customers.

Old 06.18.2009, 12:52 AM   #30
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

Last night I was looking at pink haired pictures of myself, and I want that back. I full head of colour.

whenever I dye my hair dark for any length of time.. I always end up wanting bleached and full on colours again.. but now I think it's just not worth it anymore, because I lose so much length when I do as it's so fragile. At the start of 2007 I had boob-ish length full head of pale mauve.. then blonde with blue highlights.. I have not cut my hair since then (aside from some layers around my face.. and I shaved the underside..) and it's about the same length still.. and only now do I have healthy ends. It's going to be staying black with a few teal highlights for a long time now. I am not letting myself give in again after so long growing it out.
Old 06.18.2009, 12:52 AM   #31
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Quote:
Ohhhh, I wanna see.

You know how my nose was pierced? Well I didn't have a ball on the ring, and one night while I was sleeping, the hole in the ring went into the hole in my nose. I didn't notice, and long story short I had to cut the bitch off with pliers. So, I feel your pain. I miss it

The hair is really dark brown, but yeah, looks black in the picture. It's also green on one side in that picture, but I dyed it blue and blue/green the other day.

Thinking of repiercing? I kinda wanna get my eyebrow done again. Also, go for the pink. I think pink and blue look the most awesome in hair.

also:

DER U GO.
Old 06.18.2009, 12:55 AM   #32
phoenix
invito al cielo

Quote:
With the machines, yes?

yeh, I can train you on an old c41, new fuji computerised c41, old manual printer(printing by sight, which NO ONE does anymore), and any of the frontiers. You'll be a star in using a dark bag, too.
Old 06.18.2009, 12:55 AM   #33
EMMAh
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
whenever I dye my hair dark for any length of time.. I always end up wanting bleached and full on colours again.. but now I think it's just not worth it anymore, because I lose so much length when I do as it's so fragile. At the start of 2007 I had boob-ish length full head of pale mauve.. then blonde with blue highlights.. I have not cut my hair since then (aside from some layers around my face.. and I shaved the underside..) and it's about the same length still.. and only now do I have healthy ends. It's going to be staying black with a few teal highlights for a long time now. I am not letting myself give in again after so long growing it out.

Hair stuff is such a bitch.

I don't think I have ever seen your hair?

Sometimes I really miss my long hair, but I think I'm going to keep it short for a while. I actually want it shorter right now, and have been trying hair not to take scissors to it. I can cut my bangs fine though, so I MIGHT be able to do my whole head haha.

Old 06.18.2009, 12:57 AM   #34
phoenix
invito al cielo

TC your labret is super cute. I always wanted to get mine done, but never did. I've kind of grown out of wanting it now. I'd get snake bites if I ever got a lip piercing.. but I just think it would annoy me too much. I love getting friends with labrets to take them out and fill their mouths with water to dribble/squirt out the hole. hehh.
Old 06.18.2009, 12:57 AM   #35
EMMAh
invito al cielo

Quote:
Thinking of repiercing? I kinda wanna get my eyebrow done again. Also, go for the pink. I think pink and blue look the most awesome in hair.

also:

DER U GO.

HEY, looks good! That is a very very cute picture.

I don't think I'll do my nose again, it was such a bitch getting it the heal. Maybe though, because I loved it and don't really want anything else done.

Old 06.18.2009, 12:59 AM   #36
EMMAh
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
yeh, I can train you on an old c41, new fuji computerised c41, old manual printer(printing by sight, which NO ONE does anymore), and any of the frontiers. You'll be a star in using a dark bag, too.

Dark bags, like for film???

That sounds awesome though. I want those skills, so I can open a cool photo place where things aren't run by jack asses, they're run by me!

Old 06.18.2009, 01:00 AM   #37
phoenix
invito al cielo

Quote:
Hair stuff is such a bitch.

I don't think I have ever seen your hair?

Sometimes I really miss my long hair, but I think I'm going to keep it short for a while. I actually want it shorter right now, and have been trying hair not to take scissors to it. I can cut my bangs fine though, so I MIGHT be able to do my whole head haha.

On my old old old computer, I had a bunch of photos of weird hair. I dont think I have it on here though. It's been everything. When I was 17 ->19 I constantly hacked my hair off with razors and scissors. The super long bangs at the front and short spiked up at the back was probably my favourite short do, and the easiest to cut myself.
Old 06.18.2009, 01:00 AM   #38
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Quote:
HEY, looks good! That is a very very cute picture.

I don't think I'll do my nose again, it was such a bitch getting it the heal. Maybe though, because I loved it and don't really want anything else done.

Yeah, I feel that. My eyebrow (obviously) never healed. It took my labret almost 3 full weeks to heal. By the time it was done healing and I had gotten it caught on my teeth talking/eating I wanted to rip it out, but the outcome is so worth it. I don't know about noses though... I don't think I could handle that.
Old 06.18.2009, 01:03 AM   #39
phoenix
invito al cielo

Quote:
Dark bags, like for film???

That sounds awesome though. I want those skills, so I can open a cool photo place where things aren't run by jack asses, they're run by me!

yeh, dark bags to get film out of canisters to load into other canisters, so you can develop it properly.. lots of people fuck up their film canisters for whatever reason. You have to load 120 film by hand to develop it too.

You also use the dark bag to do paper changes and load test strips. Paper changes are a bitch. Big heavy rolls of paper needing to put put into big heavy canisters in a small space.

none of it is really hard, you just have to actually think when you do things.
Old 06.18.2009, 01:16 AM   #40
EMMAh
invito al cielo

I have done the dark bag for film, back in school.

Back in school you ever get busted for trying to walk
and have some administrator tell you
Sonnnnnn, you can shirk your obligations, and try to be different from you peers
But responsibility for your future is
Gonna find you

I miss dark room stuff. So much fun

Quote:
Yeah, I feel that. My eyebrow (obviously) never healed. It took my labret almost 3 full weeks to heal. By the time it was done healing and I had gotten it caught on my teeth talking/eating I wanted to rip it out, but the outcome is so worth it. I don't know about noses though... I don't think I could handle that.

Three week is good?

My nose was screwy for the longest time, acting like it was healed and then getting all fucked up again. It had finally been good for a few months when the whole mishap happened and it got cut off. I was pissed.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth