Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page does anyone here like to be abused?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.30.2009, 02:51 AM   #21
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
Technically, if the guys mom didnt beat him up with rats she kept in the freezer, I didnt want him.

He could never live that down.
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.30.2009, 07:44 AM   #22
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
hi.
about your initial post.

it has mixed feelings and thoughts, i think. im not saying that it shouldnt.
you acknowledge that was happened to you as a child was bad. you enjoy certain aspects of an abusive relationship of the present, but you wonder if everything is ok.
for the record, asking us if we think smth is wrong with you, i dont take into account that question for a serious one. i think, you can do the self analysing on your own.
since you already are wondering, its apparent that you arent satisfied with how things are now/anymore.
and i want to ask, if you have tried being in a relationship with no such (mental) abuse. you are very young, so i dont know.
for me, not that i know much, love cant be like this. i mean, you can do whatever you want in the sex department, but in ordinary, everyday life, communication and balblablabla you should have everything that makes you feel good and more. however, speaking as a shrink, which i m not! first you have to do and start feeling things about yourself and on your own that make you feel good. and then look for what your partner can do for you in the same manner.

Quoted for truth.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.30.2009, 08:00 AM   #23
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
This isn't the same as the "I wanna be beaten" thread.

Also, I can see this thread getting disturbing real quick.

I have noticed, in my life, that I generally get in abusive relationships (yes, I'm a guy) (yes, the abuse is mental, not physical) and for some reason I cling to them. And it's hard for me to have relationships where I'm not being abused in some way. I'm sure this has to do with being beaten/molested as a young child (notice how casually I throw these facts out whereas most others would keep them hidden -- I don't think it's an awful thing or anything to be ashamed of or whatever.. it's just facts) but I still find it interesting.

I should tell people who walk on me to fuck off. But honestly, I think it kinda... turns me on. Is there something wrong with me?

I wont try and help on matters i cannot understand, but feeling needed is something we can all relate to, even if like me you enjoy being disliked by people you yourself dislike, being needed by people you admire and care about matters alot to anyones sense of self identity and self esteem, and not having that feels like shit, and that gets magnified times a million when youre talking about relationships.
Dont blow your brains out atsonicpark, you seem like a really nice guy.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.30.2009, 08:39 AM   #24
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
to porky---> hello darling, i ve missed you.

i was wondering if i should use this thread to disclose small %s of things and thoughts i never disclose online.. hmmmm...im not sure and i dont seek encouragement. talking to myself more like.

ok. i ll try.
i had a super idea recently!
that i would like for once to be protected and not be the one who protects all the time the other (protective?).
i dunno if i really mean it, but i did have this super idea.
now, i m not sure if its genuine or if it was caused due to the vibes my crush creates to me.

I think is just comes down to looking out for each's safety and well-being, since you are in the same relationship. It's the way it shoud be, maybe too old fashioned for some 'modern'n people', but ultimately the secret to longevity for any relationship. It's all down to fairness and feeling good around a certain person. I sound like some fucking agony aunt here, that's the way I view relationships in general now. And I'm obvious.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.30.2009, 08:51 AM   #25
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
I like things like scratching, biting, slapping,... you know mild violence in bed. No SM stuff thanks.

Ok, carry on
Old 06.30.2009, 09:16 AM   #26
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trasher02
I like things like scratching, biting, slapping,... you know mild violence in bed. No SM stuff thanks.

Ok, carry on
hey sexy
how much for 20 minutes?

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth