Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page who here is over eighteen and still a virgin? : O
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.28.2009, 03:13 PM   #21
loubarret
expwy. to yr skull

loubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe11121
I'm under 18.
getting dangerously close here to 18
loubarret is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.28.2009, 03:21 PM   #22
Zombie Robot
expwy. to yr skull

Zombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by davenotdead
if i walk past a chick in a crowded hallway and i'm half-erect and thus more sensitive to touch down there, and i brush my dick against her ass, that counts, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerf
is it true that if you dont use it, you lose it?

^ follwing their cue- how long do u have to go w/out to be a born again virgin?
a day? a week? if thats the case then im an over 18yr old virgin whore.
Old 07.28.2009, 03:27 PM   #23
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
i believe its 72 hours

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.28.2009, 03:33 PM   #24
Zombie Robot
expwy. to yr skull

Zombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by davenotdead
i believe its 72 hours

^nice!

ha.there seems to be online quizzes for everyf-ingthing! http://mewing.net/virginwhore.shtml

Old 07.28.2009, 04:07 PM   #25
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
so the nightmare type of our spiral to the internal organ medium of the cadaver mechanism of the artificial sun the vital-junk soul/grams of dogs script game. The browser different vital=plug-in the techno-junkies with the BDSM_controller of chemical=anthropoids is emulated....it is captured to the gene=TV system that was infected HIV made of her retro-ADAM....the terror fear=cell of the era respiration-byte to (the cadaver feti eyeball device of the drug embryo VTR). :the murder region of her era respiration-byte the eyeball device of the spiral mechanism of the chloroform larvas that the sun accelerating artificial the vital-junk body joint of the drug embryo that renders the data=mutant soul/gram made of retro-ADAM to the trash sensor BDSM_nerve system of the chemical=anthropoids gimmick virus was parasitic script with the blue HYPE_existence-code of the sky....
ur acidHUMANIX_brain system BDSM-play of the soul/gram of a chemical=anthropoid is accelerated to the monitor screen of gene=TV that got deranged the techno-junkies that captures cruelly....rave the cadaver feti ecstasy device of the artificial sun is flip on so in the eyeball surface of the dogs where dashes the genomics insanity of the human body pill that was rendered in the data=mutant continent different vital=plug-in made of her retro-ADAM stream--.
:her acidHUMANIX_body fluid rave!
:so the soul/gram made of retro-ADAM........the chloroform larvas of cadaver feti performance hyperlink to the BDSM_awakening region of the artificial sun hunting for the grotesque to the internal organ medium of the chromosomal aberration that dogs feed back REC with the pill form invasion=mode of a chemical different vital=plug implode and do the softwarable murder-protocol of chemical=anthropoids mass of flesh-module....
:the murder-protocol made of retro-ADAM of her era respiration-byte the techno-junkies' BDSM_gene=TV system that was transplanted to the cadaver feti browser of the dogs that opens was captured--I cry out neuromatic of hydromania that was rendered to the acidHUMANIX_criminal nerve system of a parasite guy=of=explodes the mass of flesh-module.
:the hydromaniac soul/grams of dogs joints....acidHUMANIX_I invade the crash-zone that desire-protocol creatures were hypercontrolled in the data=mutant surrender-site of the chemical=anthropoid where gets deranged to the brain system of the techno-junkies' era respiration-byte hunting for the grotesque the body with the drugy nightmare-script of boy roid nature. The BDSM_existence-code made of retro-ADAM that was infected####HIV trashes--.
:the techno-junkies the acidHUMANIX_cadaver feti device that accelerates....screen-saver....of her chemical cadaver HYPE_control external of dogs LOAD gimmick with the era respiration-byte made of retro-ADAM digital=vamps to the gene=TV system of the cold-blooded disease of the drug embryo that was output to the HDD_internal organ consciousness of her desire-protocol creatures so different vital=plug-in....
:the acid murder nature=brain universe of her era respiration-byte to rave the cadaver feti continent-module the techno-junkies' noise that hung up is flip on....so the chloroform larvas of boy roid nature to artificial sun of reptilian form=of=the existence-code SAVE. --stream the insanity made of our retro-ADAM!--"in the over there of her FUCKNAM_image.
:so vector of her acidHUMANIX_scream that the drug embryo monochrome VTR that turned the tragedy-ROM of the chemical=anthropoids that is parasitic on the murder circuit of the era respiration-byte that awoke the mass of flesh-module is transmitted to the underground hunting for the grotesque-site of the artificial sun....the insect DNA of her eyeball converges to the technocrisis soul/gram made of retro-ADAM that was done UPLOAD=>BDSM_hardware and others who different vital=plug hung up the genomics trash of the parasite guy that escapes sensor....
f dogs the chloroform larvas made of retro-ADAM that invade the brain that crashed proliferate to the BDSM_internal organ medium that chemical=anthropoid was input the cadaver feti vaio-code of the artificial sun so our acidHUMANIX_murder-protocol to control external of the softwarable drug embryo that accelerates virus.... It joints the body with the blue atrocious era respiration-byte of the sky.... [[it analyzes and rapes the techno-junkies' hydromaniac existence-code that was inserted to the ultra=machinary different vital=plug of her soul/gram....the hyperreal torture device of acidHUMAN is respired the skin....the emotional modem of the reptilian form of the cadaver city is break down....
:the hunting for the grotesque of chemical=anthropoids I download the primitive heart medium that was digital=vamped brain of dogs hyperlinks to VTR that was switching of the cadaver feti guy so....the acid mass of flesh-module of the scream of retro-ADAM is covered the terror fear=cell of the artificial sun and output to that gene=TV system.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.28.2009, 05:17 PM   #26
amerikangod
invito al cielo

amerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's asses
If you ain't balls-deep in vag (or have someone balls-deep in you) RIGHT THIS SECOND, you're a goddamn virgin.

amerikangod is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.28.2009, 06:14 PM   #27
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
I am a virgin in the sense that I have never intimately loved another person physically.

I have fucked before, though, yet I considered these encounters more like mutual masturbation via coitus between friends.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.28.2009, 06:22 PM   #28
Danny
bad moon rising

Danny kicks all y'all's assesDanny kicks all y'all's assesDanny kicks all y'all's assesDanny kicks all y'all's assesDanny kicks all y'all's assesDanny kicks all y'all's assesDanny kicks all y'all's assesDanny kicks all y'all's assesDanny kicks all y'all's assesDanny kicks all y'all's assesDanny kicks all y'all's asses
hey guys wats up
Danny is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.28.2009, 09:31 PM   #29
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
i dont give a fuck what a SOUL says...99.8% of anyone out there over the age of 18 that is still a virgin...wishes they were not.

I definitely thought it sucked ass.
but either way, once it's done with it becomes a non issue.
Old 07.29.2009, 02:50 AM   #30
Lamont Cranston
100%

Lamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's asses
at 23 and never so much as dated, I don't think I'd even know what to do.
Old 07.29.2009, 02:55 AM   #31
Youth_Against_Facism
stalker

Youth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamont Cranston
I don't think I'd even know what to do.

You put your wee-wee in the girls pee-pee.
Old 07.29.2009, 04:15 AM   #32
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
I blame my face.
(I'm 18 in about 30 days)
Old 07.29.2009, 04:16 AM   #33
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
i've seen your face. you have a nice face. go find a nice girl with a nice face and fuck her. right now.
Old 07.29.2009, 04:41 AM   #34
loubarret
expwy. to yr skull

loubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's asses
Iven't the girls weren't all Victoria Beckham and Paris lookalikes here I would be way better off.
Old 07.29.2009, 05:37 AM   #35
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
ew you need to relocate dude
who would want to look like them?
Old 07.29.2009, 06:00 AM   #36
loubarret
expwy. to yr skull

Most teenage girls around here.

Relocate costs to much.
Old 07.29.2009, 06:07 AM   #37
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Most girls around here are unemployed actress types trying to live up to "the OC" lifestyle.

So permanently behind giant sunglasses that I wonder if they have eyes at all.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.29.2009, 06:42 AM   #38
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
i've seen your face. you have a nice face. go find a nice girl with a nice face and fuck her. right now.
?
No you haven't
But thanks anyway haha
Old 07.29.2009, 06:51 AM   #39
loubarret
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
Most girls around here are unemployed actress types trying to live up to "the OC" lifestyle.

So permanently behind giant sunglasses that I wonder if they have eyes at all.
Those gaint sunglasses are the latest trend here. Make them look like flies.

The OC lifestyle sound horribele.
Old 07.29.2009, 12:33 PM   #40
Zombie Robot
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROpumpkins
I blame my face.
(I'm 18 in about 30 days)

pfft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan

yeah. go fuck a girl with a nice face and if shes got her pussy on a pedestal then fuck her nice face instead.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth