Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Tonight some fuckers tried to rob me
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.18.2010, 08:08 AM   #21
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Glad your safe my man. Fucked up
Old 10.18.2010, 09:18 AM   #22
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Good work in fighting them off, glad you came out unscathed.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.18.2010, 01:16 PM   #23
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

chicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asses
very glad you're safe and not to badly harmed. Excellent friendship displayed by both your buddy and you. Also glad you gave the guy his shoe back. When he thinks about that he ought to feel like a real scumbag. I've been jumped before but at that time I ran with a crew who loved to get in fights so needless to say revenge was always extracted.
Old 10.18.2010, 03:05 PM   #24
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Highest kudos.

The problem with fighting back (at least in the US) is then they might sue you. Even if they started it. So its best to put them down hard then get out of there. I recommend blinding them by putting out their eyes.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.19.2010, 05:11 AM   #25
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
No, the problem about fighting back in the US is that they rob you with guns and are usually strung out on meth.

Glad you're ok man. I've never been Robbed, it terrifies me so I just walk like I'm looking to kick ass and noone messes with ya.
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.19.2010, 09:02 AM   #26
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
well, its very obvious this guy and his pals were total amateurs. I mean, robbing someone at an ATM - why not just leave an ID for the cops.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.19.2010, 01:21 PM   #27
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
^^True
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.19.2010, 01:41 PM   #28
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
Highest kudos.

The problem with fighting back (at least in the US) is then they might sue you. Even if they started it. So its best to put them down hard then get out of there. I recommend blinding them by putting out their eyes.

who the fuck sues someone for getting their ass kicked after trying to rob from that person. Seriously. I think a judge may understand why you laid the dood out.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.19.2010, 02:35 PM   #29
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
who the fuck sues someone for getting their ass kicked after trying to rob from that person. Seriously. I think a judge may understand why you laid the dood out.

it's true they sue.

i used to work in a health food store. we lost a lot of money from vitamin theft. once the owner spotted a thief grabbing a huge bottle of supplements and warned us about it, he was gonna catch him. he went to confront him, said please open your bag and show me. the thief refused and took a boxing stance, started jabbing at him (real slow, drunk brains). the owner didn't know what to do so i snuck & jumped the thief from behind and got him into an arm lock (so he wouldn't punch), then i dropped my weight and the thief's ass fell to the ground. perfect! but now i had to struggle to immobilize him.

my coworker who was an army vet (discharged for crazy) promptly got him in a thumb lock until the cops arrived. it was fascinating to see this huge guy paralized by his little finger while i settled on a double nelson. you pull the thumb back open & then turn inwards to the palm-- it's fucking painful! the man begged for mercy and my friend said if you stop trying to escape i'll relax the hold, which he did. he said oh please let me go & we said sorry but you started it and don't fuck with us.

the cops took him, but days later his public service lawyers tried to sue the store for abusing the poor little thief (which we didn't, he started jabbing). the owners asked me to appear in court but i was an illegal immigrant so i said fuck no. not sure how it all ended, but what a crock of shit! i felt sorry for the guy but he could have given up the shit & got away, instead he chose to fight. strange...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.19.2010, 02:51 PM   #30
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
How many nights ago was this?
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.19.2010, 02:53 PM   #31
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
How many nights ago was this?

Old 10.20.2010, 12:24 PM   #32
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
Highest kudos.

Actually, that did occur to me. When I was giving my statement I deliberately didn't mention every punch and kick from my part. I did mention that I punched one of them when I was trying to get up from the ground and he wouldn't let go of me. But I didn't mention that after managing to get up I kicked him while he was still on the ground. I think it was justified because I was already wrestling another guy and when the other one would have managed to get up it would've been two against me... but I didn't mention it in my statement. The police ended the fight only seconds later, so maybe one of them has even seen it.

Anyway, the guy who took down my report wasn't a "real" policeman, so he had to give my statement to a proper detective for approval before letting me sign it. So he brings my report to the detective to read, comes back and says "Your statement is good this way, but we're going to scratch one part, where you say you punched that guy". I didn't ask him for the reason, but I can guess that. I'm sure the dude's lawyer gets to reads my statement and he would be able to use it against me. So on paper the fight has been (mostly) reduced to just pushing, pulling, throwing and wrestling (from my part anyway, I did mention getting kicked myself).
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.20.2010, 12:27 PM   #33
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie
pushing, pulling, throwing and wrestling.
Sounds like Daft Punk lyrics.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.20.2010, 12:34 PM   #34
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
It doesn't really flow like a proper Daft Punk lyric.
Old 10.20.2010, 02:05 PM   #35
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie
Actually, that did occur to me. When I was giving my statement I deliberately didn't mention every punch and kick from my part. I did mention that I punched one of them when I was trying to get up from the ground and he wouldn't let go of me. But I didn't mention that after managing to get up I kicked him while he was still on the ground. I think it was justified because I was already wrestling another guy and when the other one would have managed to get up it would've been two against me... but I didn't mention it in my statement. The police ended the fight only seconds later, so maybe one of them has even seen it.

Anyway, the guy who took down my report wasn't a "real" policeman, so he had to give my statement to a proper detective for approval before letting me sign it. So he brings my report to the detective to read, comes back and says "Your statement is good this way, but we're going to scratch one part, where you say you punched that guy". I didn't ask him for the reason, but I can guess that. I'm sure the dude's lawyer gets to reads my statement and he would be able to use it against me. So on paper the fight has been (mostly) reduced to just pushing, pulling, throwing and wrestling (from my part anyway, I did mention getting kicked myself).

ha ha yes, you were right in continuing w/ the punching/kicking, because unless the fucker is unconscious he's still a danger, still, the law protects the fucking criminal
Old 10.20.2010, 02:10 PM   #36
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
^ that's such bullshit!

how the fuck are there going to be laws from protecting yerself from A CRIMINAL! That shit doesn't make sense.

Probably use the Chewbaca defense.
http://vodpod.com/watch/1462411-the-...h-park-studios
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.20.2010, 03:30 PM   #37
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Well done man, and good to know you and your mate are safe. I have been a victim of robbery 3 times, one of them happened so violently and suddently that I don't wanna go into it.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.20.2010, 03:47 PM   #38
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
What a fuckin night man! I admire your instinct to not let them fuck you over. You are obviously a good person returning the shoe and all. Well done! Kick some ass!

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.21.2010, 04:13 PM   #39
TheMadcapLaughs
100%

TheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's asses
maaan, that is soo awesome that you resisted and got away retatively unscathed (a kick to the face sounds pretty shitty). i'm glad it all worked out.

i was robbed at gun point in oakland a year ago. at 6 in the morning! they got a cell phone, ipod, and a few bucks, but i sorta bartered to get my wallet back with all my ID'S and bank cards. i think one of the dudes felt bad afterwards, hes like "i have kids". but yeah it sucked but i was very happy about keeping my wallet. having to cancel all your credit cards and getting new id's seems like worst prospect about the whole thing(other than getting shot in the face or something) but anyways. well done sir, im very impressed!
TheMadcapLaughs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.22.2010, 06:06 AM   #40
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

UPDATE:

Yesterday he was sentenced to 7 months in jail, 2 of those are suspended with a probation period of two years. He's been locked up ever since it happened in October.

Repeated offender. Long history of petty crimes. 20 year old, father of two. His youngest child was just 5 weeks old when it happened. No registered place of residency. Lives with friends here and there. Alcoholic problems. Has a long history with parole officers and the like. His lawyer at the hearing already knew him from when he was 14. Tried committing suicide at that age. Spent most of his youth in institutions for problem youth. He's been to jail twice before and other than my case he still has to face court in another case as well and on top of that there's still an appeal coming up in yet another case. It's a bit sad, really.

I didn't go to the hearing myself, but my mother went and she recorded it on her mp3-player. Gonna listen to that over Christmas.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth