Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Colt 45 and Brian Wilson...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.26.2006, 11:52 PM   #21
hey alex
the end of the ugly

hey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daycare Nation
Exactly...assholes who listen to "oldies" stations where all the songs are supposed to make you feel great but they are really just so annoying that they make anyone else who has an ounce of taste just vomit, and vomit, and vomit.
you mean most radio in general, not just the oldies. It's just as time went on the things they played on the radio became lazier and they decided to make people sing "im filled with suicide, sometimes that's ok!"
Duran Duran's 1995 covers album Thank You was recently voted the worst album of all time by a Q magazine poll. Although we respectfully disagree (Sonic Youth's NYC Ghosts & Flowers is clearly the worst album of all time) -Pitchfork (hahahah!)

Here's a myspace of my music and 4-track ramblings
the electric kites--the jamz of me n my friends
hey alex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth