Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page 'girls with earrings thread'
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.05.2011, 03:17 PM   #21
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
lol

well let me tell you this
about the troubles of the world like climate change

yes, i am a vegetarian, for almost 15 years
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.05.2011, 03:33 PM   #22
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsygrrl
I think YOU are out of time to assume that women are the only ones who wear jewelry such as earrings, etc.
A more accurate title to your thread would be:

"PEOPLE who wear earrings"

me, the most modern person on the planet is out of time?
i don't think so

you see artsygrrl that picture 1 = old
picture 2= modern (it's the new marslandrover that is going to be launched this september, mars here we come)

to remind you, modern is the newest in NEW
it's also new information is new modern mindset

you see artsygrrl
i'm not out of time p
lol
Old 02.05.2011, 04:35 PM   #23
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Capitalization and punctuation are also apparently not "modern."
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.05.2011, 05:43 PM   #24
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone

neither is bio-evolution on earth ( 4 million jears)
and creatures that crawled out of caves ( that was 60.000 years ago)
lol

neither the way i look >> longhaired hippy / veggy / treehugger
i don't look modern from the outside

i define modern from another spectrum
if you really wanna know ask me about it
ok
Old 02.05.2011, 07:12 PM   #25
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
How could you be a "hippy" when it seems you dislike everything about humanity?
Old 02.05.2011, 09:44 PM   #26
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneticKiss
How could you be a "hippy" when it seems you dislike everything about humanity?

it's not dislike
i just wonder if modern humans understand that we come from an bio-evolution of 4 million years

that is what modernhumanity can clearly study investigate
like the universe big bag theory and the hadron collidor that is now experimenting to find out more of the beginning of the universe

all these modern studies gives modern information that pionts
directions to evolution

so my brain/life is radio evolution, a clear tone

no information pollution

when i wake up i wake up as an animal
and that is what i find normal, you know what plants and animals do, the basics

what i want to know is if there are also humans who think the same
that modern information gives direction to "return" to evolution

maybe other humans don't wake up like me
maybe they wake up as - students
-factoryworker
-musician/artist
-president
-king or queen, prince prinves
-astronaut
-vodoopriest, medicine man, pope
-religious person

you know

i DON'T buy that 24 hour freakshow

you are no president or pope or king or queen
YOU ARE A HOMO SAPIEN from a branche in evolution of a hairy animal
YOU ARE A HAIRY ANIMAL
STOP TRIPPING ANIMAL

so you wake up as an animal and correct your brain with all the modern information and do yourself a favior and stop the 24 hour freakshow OK

that is my message

and i can keep explaining about evolution
and so on
and so on
Old 02.05.2011, 09:52 PM   #27
gast30
invito al cielo

hippy, you know i was just joking about that
i don't dislike humanity
humanity helped to find correct information about evolution
Old 02.05.2011, 09:56 PM   #28
gast30
invito al cielo

to come back to this thread of wearring earrings
is sort of place it where humans lived in tribes with tatoos and body decoration
psychologicly it's something from that time
i think or that's the way i see it
Old 02.06.2011, 09:42 PM   #29
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
so gast(ric bypass), you wouldn't give a girl a pearl necklace, huh?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.07.2011, 09:19 AM   #30
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

that's true

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.07.2011, 09:31 AM   #31
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
I have so many diamonds I could buy a city. I love them especially blooddiamonds oh yes I must have that sparkle. and make up, man I will only wear it if it has been tested on an animal how else am I gonna know if it's gonna give me cancer or a rash. I mean what else are animals good for but eating killing and tourtering?

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.07.2011, 10:55 AM   #32
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
so gast(ric bypass), you wouldn't give a girl a pearl necklace, huh?
yes, no jewelery
secondhand jeans and clothes 60ties style
and good sex
that is what i would give to a girl
lol
Old 02.07.2011, 10:56 AM   #33
jonathan
children of satan

jonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
it's not dislike
i just wonder if modern humans understand that we come from an bio-evolution of 4 million years

that is what modernhumanity can clearly study investigate
like the universe big bag theory and the hadron collidor that is now experimenting to find out more of the beginning of the universe

all these modern studies gives modern information that pionts
directions to evolution

so my brain/life is radio evolution, a clear tone

no information pollution

when i wake up i wake up as an animal
and that is what i find normal, you know what plants and animals do, the basics

what i want to know is if there are also humans who think the same
that modern information gives direction to "return" to evolution

maybe other humans don't wake up like me
maybe they wake up as - students
-factoryworker
-musician/artist
-president
-king or queen, prince prinves
-astronaut
-vodoopriest, medicine man, pope
-religious person

you know

i DON'T buy that 24 hour freakshow

you are no president or pope or king or queen
YOU ARE A HOMO SAPIEN from a branche in evolution of a hairy animal
YOU ARE A HAIRY ANIMAL
STOP TRIPPING ANIMAL

so you wake up as an animal and correct your brain with all the modern information and do yourself a favior and stop the 24 hour freakshow OK

that is my message

and i can keep explaining about evolution
and so on
and so on

I think any intellectual has a phase in which they think all that is modern is inherently evil. This has been worked out by academia ages ago. The Frankfurt School used this concept of being an animal (obviously this is not verbatim, but I think the point is the same), i.e. being unalienated, as normative but others have proved this to be problematic. In essence, there is a bit of an injustice done to the situation if you're going to claim that we're not being the animals we biologically were intended to be. This implies that humans have taken a false course of action, as if there was a correct course of action that is different than the way things have historically unfolded. This is unabashed idealism, which is arguably what guides the alienating forces of modernity. If you really want to overcome the alienation you feel from the modern world, you need to look more so at the material conditions themselves, taking them not for their idealized qualities, but more so for their material qualities; that is to say, treating the modern world as a social fact and not as something that is but shouldn't be.
jonathan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.07.2011, 11:25 AM   #34
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan
I think any intellectual has a phase in which they think all that is modern is inherently evil. This has been worked out by academia ages ago. The Frankfurt School used this concept of being an animal (obviously this is not verbatim, but I think the point is the same), i.e. being unalienated, as normative but others have proved this to be problematic. In essence, there is a bit of an injustice done to the situation if you're going to claim that we're not being the animals we biologically were intended to be. This implies that humans have taken a false course of action, as if there was a correct course of action that is different than the way things have historically unfolded. This is unabashed idealism, which is arguably what guides the alienating forces of modernity. If you really want to overcome the alienation you feel from the modern world, you need to look more so at the material conditions themselves, taking them not for their idealized qualities, but more so for their material qualities; that is to say, treating the modern world as a social fact and not as something that is but shouldn't be.

has nothing to do with alienation or material qualities
it's about modern information that pionts back to evolution

even if in some schools, those religious dictated schools
deny the evolution theorie of darwin

and in the old days 1600, days of michael anglo and leonardo da vinci
the church hide the anatomy works of the artist
so the people would stay STUPID

Old 02.07.2011, 11:47 AM   #35
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses

demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.07.2011, 11:56 AM   #36
jonathan
children of satan

jonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's asses
So you're talking about specific information that points to evolution? how does that relate to you 'waking up as an animal and then correcting yourself with modern information' or 'doing what plants and animals do'?

As for your other comments, I also believe in evolution, but it seems like its a bit of a stretch to expect all cultures to find that to be the case. Science is one way of explaining the world among many others. Religious schools are simply trying to preserve a more traditional way of thinking; the real issue is whether or not evolution can be reconciled with these traditions and whether it is ethical to impose something so normative. As for your second comment about anatomy and the church, it seems that the church was attempting to obscure facts that did not fit with their own symbolic structures. Obscuring information, or limiting our reality in such a way as to obscure other types of worldviews/realities, is a common practice even today. Can we not say the same for those we deem to be insane: those that hold worldviews that don't quite fit in with what we consider to be rational? I think its a bit presumptuous to assume that the church was trying to keep people stupid. I feel like that holds to a normative ideal that science is an undeniable truth, rooted deeply in a quasi-religious symbolic structure, when in reality it is one of many explanations for how we can think of the world and its phenomenon. I'm still not sure how or if this relates to your comment on modern information and how it points back to evolution.
jonathan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.07.2011, 12:11 PM   #37
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
I shaved the other day. Therefore I'm not an animal; I don't quite understand if I'm evolving. I don't think I'm a monkey. And how are there monkeys still about if evolution isn't just a theory, eh? None of it makes sense, hair or not.

I had a dog with a pierced ear once. He wasn't very old, so I think he was modern? But he was also a he - maybe it's only women that can't be modern? They should pierce their backs so I can't see it; then they'd be evolved hairvolutionists, with nature, and modern.

Quote:
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.07.2011, 12:24 PM   #38
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan
So you're talking about specific information that points to evolution? how does that relate to you 'waking up as an animal and then correcting yourself with modern information' or 'doing what plants and animals do'?

As for your other comments, I also believe in evolution, but it seems like its a bit of a stretch to expect all cultures to find that to be the case. Science is one way of explaining the world among many others. Religious schools are simply trying to preserve a more traditional way of thinking; the real issue is whether or not evolution can be reconciled with these traditions and whether it is ethical to impose something so normative. As for your second comment about anatomy and the church, it seems that the church was attempting to obscure facts that did not fit with their own symbolic structures. Obscuring information, or limiting our reality in such a way as to obscure other types of worldviews/realities, is a common practice even today. Can we not say the same for those we deem to be insane: those that hold worldviews that don't quite fit in with what we consider to be rational? I think its a bit presumptuous to assume that the church was trying to keep people stupid. I feel like that holds to a normative ideal that science is an undeniable truth, rooted deeply in a quasi-religious symbolic structure, when in reality it is one of many explanations for how we can think of the world and its phenomenon. I'm still not sure how or if this relates to your comment on modern information and how it points back to evolution.

for example the study of biology
origin of life > bacteria > organism > plants, animals

this is correct information about life
without spiritual talk

ok how i wake up as an animal
so i wake
the sun shines
the sun cycles that influenced bacteria that uses the energy of the sun for 4 million years, like plants
i wake up > the sun shines > plants wake up > bio-activity photonic process
Old 02.07.2011, 12:30 PM   #39
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
what about body peircing is that modern?

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.07.2011, 12:39 PM   #40
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
what about body peircing is that modern?

I think it's bio-photonic, but only when you wake up, if you're not a monkeyvolved hairperson.

Quote:
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth