Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page The Jesus people were on campus today
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.07.2006, 04:19 PM   #21
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
she remains unreformed
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.07.2006, 04:22 PM   #22
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
eh, jesus may be one of the most powerful ghosts in history. coming from a catholic country, i know what it can do. and looking at the american ayatollahs, well, it's worse here even....
Well well,I COME from what at least is considered the most catholic country in the world but turns out to be also the most blasphemous at the same time.And satanic.Bollocks to them all if you ask me.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.07.2006, 04:22 PM   #23
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
eh, jesus may be one of the most powerful ghosts in history. coming from a catholic country, i know what it can do. and looking at the american ayatollahs, well, it's worse here even....

Porkie comes from a more Catholic country, let's not forget that.

I always think, regardless of empirical evidence, it's what 'Jesus' represents that is more important than anything else.

I'm doing really well for gay posts this evening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.07.2006, 04:24 PM   #24
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I want to burn down lakewood church

AND Second Baptist, too!!!!!!!!!

I was actually eating lunch at the Racquet Club with some friends after a long night of partying. We were all cracked out looking and the people at the Racquet Club didnt want to serve us because they didnt believe we were members. Anyways, once we established that we were members, we sat down at our table.
We're all talkin really loud about last night, right? About all the coke(not me, but the others), liquor, and what not that was done.
Motherfuckin' ED YOUNG, the pastor or whatever at Second Baptist (the creepiest church ever) comes to our table and closes his eyes and prays for us.
One of my friends grabbed his ass as he walked away from our table.

this is ed:

cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.07.2006, 04:25 PM   #25
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
hahahahaha
Old 09.07.2006, 04:25 PM   #26
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
He's hot. I would have totally grabbed his ass.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.07.2006, 04:26 PM   #27
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Porkie comes from a more Catholic country, let's not forget that.

i dont know if italy is more catholic than some regions of latin america. we have the infiltration of the opus dei, and while they are sick and tired of the fucking pope, whenever he comes visit us people flock the streets and have fits of hysteria.

my whole point was that in spite of the badness of catholicism, born-agains are even worse, much much worse-- they have control of the greatest nuclear arsenal on the planet, for starters...
Old 09.07.2006, 04:28 PM   #28
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
he was all like
"Lord, please guide these teenagers in your path so that they may see the light!!!"
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.07.2006, 04:29 PM   #29
nature scene
100%

nature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard sucka
Around here we refer to them as the God Squad
nature scene is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.07.2006, 04:29 PM   #30
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
i dont know if italy is more catholic than some regions of latin america. we have the infiltration of the opus dei, and while they are sick and tired of the fucking pope, whenever he comes visit us people flock the streets and have fits of hysteria.

my whole point was that in spite of the badness of catholicism, born-agains are even worse, much much worse-- they have control of the greatest nuclear arsenal on the planet, for starters...

Oh yeah. As the reverend Mark Edward Smith once sang, "And What about the meek?/ I said they've got a bloody cheek"

Quote:
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Old 09.07.2006, 04:29 PM   #31
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
that is so fucked up.
Old 09.07.2006, 04:32 PM   #32
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Do the pins look like devils?
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.07.2006, 04:33 PM   #33
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

^^ hey i like how your ikea shows in yellow over blue. it looks like you stole a sign & glued it to the screen. never mind, i am sleep deprived.
Old 09.07.2006, 04:34 PM   #34
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

i hate ikea.

for some reason i momentarily read the title of this thread as "the black people were on campus today."
when i first saw it i thought it said "jesus was on campus today"
Old 09.07.2006, 04:35 PM   #35
Glice
invito al cielo

Quote:
'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said, in a rather scornful tone,' it means just what I choose it to mean, neither more nor less.' 'The question is,' said Alice, 'whether you can make words mean so many different things.'
'The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, 'which is to be master - that's all.'

Is that not some sort of Hegelian parody then? Ah, God bless nursery rhymes and their malevolent parodies. Spiffing.

Quote:
Old 09.07.2006, 04:35 PM   #36
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

Of course latin America is more Catholic.Look at the size of it compared to Italy.Jeovah Witnesses are the second religion(i think some of the italian posters would confirm this)and bizarrely enough the last two guys i went out with were both from that background but in Britain.I find people a little more obsessed with religion in other countries sometimes.I mean,i've never really talked about it much with anyone while growing up because noone was really arsed about it.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.07.2006, 04:36 PM   #37
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
"Jesus people"?

What the hell is that supposed to mean?
Old 09.07.2006, 04:38 PM   #38
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

do you not know what they are, hayden?
Old 09.07.2006, 04:39 PM   #39
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
I'm assuming dumbass means Christians. That's such a 2nd grade pseudo-athiest way to say it, though.
Old 09.07.2006, 04:39 PM   #40
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
Of course latin America is more Catholic.Look at the size of it compared to Italy.Jeovah Witnesses are the second religion(i think some of the italian posters would confirm this)and bizarrely enough the last two guys i went out with were both from that background but in Britain.I find people a little more obsessed with religion in other countries sometimes.I mean,i've never really talked about it much with anyone while growing up because noone was really arsed about it.

see every time glice tries to correct me (now twice in a row) i come back with some obnoxious argument to prove myself right.

stop tempting me into being a pretentious twat, man.

(maybe you assumed im a gringo. but anyway...)

--

porkie-- fuckit man. when my medschool friends went around town on saturday promoting the use of condoms, the priests would follow up on sunday with hellfire sermons for those who "sinned" with rubbers.

is that fucked or what.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth