Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page MySpace for Thirty Five Year Olds!!!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.22.2007, 08:59 AM   #21
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
im 32 and ive a myspace!!!

reminds me of dublin band warlords of pez song "old women with broadband"
Old 01.22.2007, 10:35 AM   #22
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by terminal pharmacy
half of the people on this board are probably in their thirties, considering sy are in their 40's and 50's maybe there are just lots of hipster children around here

Actually, I think less than half are over 30. That's the really weird thing about Sonic Youth - maybe it's the name - they continually seem to attract younger fans. At the show I was at in Portland this summer, there was an 11 year old in the crowd, and Thurston embarrassedly (and yes tongue in cheekily) apologized for his "potty mouth". I was blown away by how many high school fans they continue to have. Where they come from, I have no idea. Obviously they didn't hear it on the radio, so maybe it was their parents?
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.22.2007, 12:20 PM   #23
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
I have personal experience with this, although I won't do a Murdochspace page myself, the last half of last year was weird because a bunch of people I hadn't been in touch with the since the 80's and 90's got in touch with me through mutual friends who are on myspace.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth