Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page The 2020 USA Election Thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.21.2020, 09:56 AM   #381
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Here's some more fun: Trump got trolled by a fake twitter account claiming to be his sister's

Trump Thought His Secretive Sister Finally Joined MAGA Twitter. So We Called Her.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.21.2020, 10:17 AM   #382
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor

Those are envelopes, you weird fellow

But I did just print out a bunch of pieces of paper that say, “Dead Democrats let’s steal the election” and put them in a box, so maybe there is something sinister going on
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.21.2020, 10:18 AM   #383
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
I. Am. So. Fuckin'. EXHAUSTED of these idiots. Please, motherfuckers, if you have a microshred of humanity left, fuck off this board for good once Biden is certified president. Fuck the fuck OFF. Maybe we'll even find time to discuss, y'know, music or summat after that...

Agreed.

Who was it who floated the idea of expelling motherfuckers from the board for spreading misinformation and being fascists?

Not sure I was on board with it initially, but now — shit, I’d be down.
Old 11.21.2020, 02:46 PM   #384
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

Meltdowns don't get more literal than this.

This man has become a sick fuck, like some people at SNY. (I see the requotes in various threads from time to time.)

I also see that around 80+% of Repukes actually believe that Biden will be an illegitimate POTUS.

How much did Mexico pay for the wall?

I cannot say it enough: Trump needs to go to fucking JAIL for this. This is treason. And the fucking GOP, with the exception of a few mild rebukes here and there, still have not grown any balls.

I'd like to think that this travesty will hurt Repukes in the Jan 5th Georgia run-off, but I should know better.

I love the Obama book.
Old 11.21.2020, 03:58 PM   #385
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
SPOILER ALERT (if you haven't read the book yet...)

I think Obama has done a good job of summarizing Trumpism And How It Came To Be in this first volume, and I suspect he will have more to say about it in volume 2. I think the deep analysis is best left for others.

Reading about how he worked and what his daily schedule entailed, then looking at Trump, offers two completely alternate Universes. Obama seems like 100 years ago.
Old 11.21.2020, 04:40 PM   #386
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
I worry about reading that book for worry of lack of self-criticism. His presidency wasn't without faults. Does he talk about his rapid increase in drone bombings, Syria, and so on. Admittedly he spent most of it fighting against a republican senate(?) that made it their mission to stymie and cock block every positive movement Obama made. What he does have unlike most Presidents is a level of dignity that politicians don't have.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.21.2020, 04:59 PM   #387
Skuj
invito al cielo

I have only perused it, and then started reading proper...just a couple of chapters in now. I think he is quite self critical on certain things. Drones?? I dunno yet.

Imagine doing 8 years and then, at the end of it all, Trump gets in. How can you not be self critical? In a sense, the final verdict might be failure.

Obama was not perfect by any means. But imho he had a soul, and a moral compass. Trump? Not so much.
Old 11.21.2020, 05:27 PM   #388
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
Obama was not perfect by any means. But imho he had a soul, and a moral compass. Trump? Not so much.

Don't get me wrong I agree with you 100%.

I read a review that mentioned that in the book he talks about how the whole birth certificate thing was something thatt went way out of hand and should never have done. Fox banging on about it he could understand. What he felt most let down was all the other news channels also talking about it and in turn giving Trump a platform that he should never have had. He's totally right. Imagine if CNN and co had just ignored Trump and never even bothered giving such a pointless and nonsense idea any oxygen. Any oxygen to grow and grow to the point where Obama actually relented and released this birth certificate.

I guess in the end it doesn't really matter (my god, is that a linkin park lyric?). Fact is Trump got in and now he's on the way out. Main thing now is the democrats need to start planning now for it to not happen again in four years. Complacency is the killer.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.21.2020, 05:56 PM   #389
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Imagine if h8kurdt and co had just ignored beauregard and never even bothered giving such a pointless and nonsense individual any oxygen.
ftfy
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.21.2020, 06:01 PM   #390
Skuj
invito al cielo

Yeah, sorry if I sounded like I was arguing with you.

I read the Trump/Birther section, and basically, as you alluded, after ignoring it for a while, Obama decided that he had had enough, when the press were spending so much time on it. So he saw his relenting as basically a dressing down of the press.

Those were the days! When Trump was just some racist clown, howling into the wind, destined for nothingness.
Old 11.21.2020, 07:43 PM   #391
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
you guys saw the court dismissal in pennsylvania yeah?

“... In other words, Plaintiffs ask this Court to disenfranchise almost seven million voters. This Court has been unable to find any case in which a plaintiff has sought such a drastic remedy in the contest of an election, in terms of the sheer volume of votes asked to be invalidated. One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens.

That has not happened. This Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence. In the United States of America, this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth most populated state. Our people, laws, and institutions demand more. At bottom, Plaintiffs have failed to meet their burden to state a claim upon which relief may be granted. Therefore, I grant Defendants’ motions and dismiss Plaintiffs’ action with prejudice.”

https://context-cdn.washingtonpost.c...17c4c5.#page=1
Old 11.21.2020, 08:42 PM   #392
Skuj
invito al cielo

Did Giuliani lower his per diem rate yet?

In a way I love all of these lawsuits: They just keep on losing.
Old 11.21.2020, 09:16 PM   #393
Skuj
invito al cielo

(What are The Magabillies saying about all of this losing?)
Old 11.21.2020, 10:20 PM   #394
Severian
invito al cielo

Did anyone happen to catch the footage of the guy crying on the phone to Rush Limbaugh, saying he and Trump were the only ones looking out for America, and that he’d die for his president?

Lol, yum yum Republican tears
Old 11.21.2020, 10:42 PM   #395
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

fuckit. i’ll pm ya.
Old 11.22.2020, 03:30 AM   #396
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Those are envelopes, you weird fellow

But I did just print out a bunch of pieces of paper that say, “Dead Democrats let’s steal the election” and put them in a box, so maybe there is something sinister going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
you guys saw the court dismissal in pennsylvania yeah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
In a way I love all of these lawsuits: They just keep on losing.

For the uninformed freethinkers, dismissals and “losing” are working parts that are actually paving the way to victory for President Donald Trump in the 2020 Election.

Spend 20 minutes with Sidney Powell: November 21, 2020......”it will be Biblical!”

The newest bit of info from this interview is that Bernie Sanders beat Crooked Hillary in 2016, but the Dominion System switched enough votes to keep Bernie out......you will need to listen to the interview to see what Bernie Sanders chose to do when presented with the evidence of voter fraud in 2016.

I’m concerned about Sideny Powell’s safety!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.22.2020, 04:55 AM   #397
Robert Schunk
Banned

Robert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
For the uninformed freethinkers, dismissals and “losing” are working parts that are actually paving the way to victory for President Donald Trump in the 2020 Election.

Spend 20 minutes with Sidney Powell: November 21, 2020......”it will be Biblical!”

The newest bit of info from this interview is that Bernie Sanders beat Crooked Hillary in 2016, but the Dominion System switched enough votes to keep Bernie out......you will need to listen to the interview to see what Bernie Sanders chose to do when presented with the evidence of voter fraud in 2016.

It really doesn't matter, as Biden is, indeed, the President-Elect, even though not a single Presidential Elector has yet cast a vote! (That won't happen until 14 December, 2020.)

Therefor, allow me to welcome President Biden, Greatest Leader and Teacher in the History of the World, the Grand Colussus who has bestrode the World, Best Friend of all the Children of the World, and, most importantly, the Great Helmsman of the Ship of State:

Robert Schunk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.22.2020, 05:11 AM   #398
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
Therefor, allow me to welcome President Biden, Greatest Leader and Teacher in the History of the World, the Grand Colussus who has bestrode the World, Best Friend of all the Children of the World, and, most importantly, the Great Helmsman of the Ship of State:

(this is for the hypothetical communist, not Biden himself)
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.22.2020, 05:24 AM   #399
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

I watched that video. What she's basically saying is that every election in the recent past has been fraudulent and every politician knows about it. So that means that Trump's victory over Obama was a fraud too!! Did Trump or any other Republican complain back then? Did they say "oh no, we shouldn't have won because we rigged the voting machines."

Also it's very scary to me to use the term biblical or any other religious term in relation to politics. Politics and religion should be separated, which it isn't. Your religious leaders are promoting Trump and the Republican party, at least many of them are.
See also this blog: https://thewayofimprovement.com/cate...-and-politics/

Also: Jericho March??? https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/J...=hashtag_click

Old 11.22.2020, 05:47 AM   #400
_tunic_
invito al cielo

As an addition to the above:
I was actually looking for this footage. It scares the hell out of me:
https://youtu.be/OnMQbJCbr4Y

171819 20 21222330 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth