Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page one time...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.14.2008, 09:35 PM   #41
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
one time i destroyed a tamborine by banging on it like if it was a drum, i was like five and in kindergarden, my mom had to buy a new one.

a sexy ones, blowjobs, facials, etc. i'm not telling you that.

pervs.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.14.2008, 09:42 PM   #42
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
One time I sneaked a look at my sister's titties.
Old 02.14.2008, 09:44 PM   #43
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
I'm not giving up any sexy "one time" anecdotes here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMMAh
One time me and my friend ran my neighbors garden over on tricycles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself
One time when I was 3 or 4 I stole a duplo man from my playschool. Not so I could keep it at home, but so I could take it back into playschool and be the first kid to get to play with it. It was a popular toy.

Duplo was like Lego only bigger. Yeah. I'm wiiiild.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
one time i destroyed a tamborine by banging on it like if it was a drum, i was like five and in kindergarden, my mom had to buy a new one.

a sexy ones, blowjobs, facials, etc. i'm not telling you that.

pervs.

how pure and innocent most of you. i feel like the dirty man-pig i actually am.

yep, you can always count on me for a coarse anecdote. i'm frequently betrayed by my lower instincts.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.14.2008, 09:46 PM   #44
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
One time my sister smashed her ice cream cone in her face when my dad drove over a bump in the road, and I laughed.
Old 02.14.2008, 09:47 PM   #45
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

yep, you can always count on me for a coarse anecdote. i'm frequently betrayed by my lower instincts.

Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.14.2008, 09:59 PM   #46
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic

ha ha ha ha aha ha ha

i dont know if it is because i just woke up, but that is fucking funny!!!
Old 02.14.2008, 11:07 PM   #48
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

I'm a good girl, I wont lie. I did more bad ass things when I was a kid. I wont even tell you because you'll think I'm a bad person haha. Actually it could be written on the board somewhere but I don't feel like telling people. I'd like to forget about it.

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.14.2008, 11:12 PM   #49
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
I'm a good girl, I wont lie. I did more bad ass things when I was a kid. I wont even tell you because you'll think I'm a bad person haha. Actually it could be written on the board somewhere but I don't feel like telling people. I'd like to forget about it.

ha ha, i don't know. i think children are naturally evil. me on the other hand i was a good boy and only started in the slippery slope of moral degradation when i became a teenager. i have attempted some half-assed reforms in recent years, but the damage is already done.
Old 02.14.2008, 11:14 PM   #50
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
One time when I was a kid we were going to a rodeo because we got free tickets. On the way there my dad gave me a pack of cherry gum and because I am and have always been a gum fiend I chewed the whole pack. I didn't know what to do with the pieces when I was done so I stuck them on the inside of the door, like on the handle kind of. My dad was fucking pissed at me, but the gum was there until we got rid of the car haha. Come to think of it that car was blown up for a movie, because my dad used to have his pyrotechnics license.
Anyways, I can't smell or have cherry gum without thinking about this.

Old 02.14.2008, 11:23 PM   #51
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
one tie when i was a kid we were all getting ready to travel to perth, and i had something in the car that i wanted to get out but the car was locked. I picked p a stick from the ground and tried to pick the lock , instead of picking the lock i just got the stick stuck in the key hole, dad was really pissed off but he didnt know it was me
Old 02.14.2008, 11:26 PM   #52
EMMAh
invito al cielo

Quote:
ha ha, i don't know. i think children are naturally evil. me on the other hand i was a good boy and only started in the slippery slope of moral degradation when i became a teenager. i have attempted some half-assed reforms in recent years, but the damage is already done.

Really? You never did anything bad as a child that stands out in your mind? I kind of settled down once I became a teenager and I guess since I started smoking weed. I have done some bad things though in my 'older' years haha.

One time me and my friends were sitting baked around a camp fire just talking about how my other friend down the road had some plants. We decided it would be an awesome idea to steal them. So we hooked up a wagon like this one to the back of a bike with bungee cords (only it was the older version, the red one if anyone knows what I'm talking about. I couldn't find a picture):

We biked down to his house (one person with the wagon bike) left the bikes in the bush and went and grabbed the plants which were outside in a pot. The plants were carried down the road to the bush, strapped in, and covered in a garbage bag haha. They were fucking huge. My friend's sister's boyfriend took them to his house downtown and didn't give us shit all. He said they gave him hardly anything anyway. I'm still pissed about it haha. We didn't take all of the plants though, there was another pot. Since I was friend's with the guy he gave me some muffins he made with what he got from the remaining plants and that was sick.
I'm a horrible friend, or I was. I would never do that now.

Old 02.14.2008, 11:45 PM   #53
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
one time I got caught trying to make mustard gas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
i thought you meant the One Timez...

do you know why they are called one times?

(it's part of the call-in to dispatch after they arrest you)
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.14.2008, 11:55 PM   #54
m1rr0r dash
invito al cielo

m1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's asses
one time i saw my sister-in-law's clit piercing. i saw her nipples, which were also pierced, on numerous occasions. (her tits had a tendency to pop out of the clothes she wore.)

m1rr0r dash is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.14.2008, 11:57 PM   #55
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Really? You never did anything bad as a child that stands out in your mind?

ha ha ok.

first, sorry for the spastic pace of my conversation, but i'm packing the last boxes of junk from my house (a job i detest), and cleaning up the place (a job i detest even more), and i can only post during my breaks, which are sporadic.

im going to take a cue from your posts and try to forget this thread was started with blowjobs, and see if i can scare up some childhood memory. let's see...

one time, i must have been 4 or 5, i was on the breakfast table playing with my chemistry set, which my lunatic parents had handed me without the slightest of warnings, when i decided to heat up some shit i had randomly mixed up in a test tube, and then corked up. now i had the alcohol burner on, put the holder wire thing around the tube, and applied the ass of the tube be to flame. the little fucker decided right then to explode without a warning, while i was holding it-- the cork flew into the ether, like a small cannonball, and the hot boiling chemicals, after blowing up some monster bubbles, splattered onto the ceiling, leaving some nasty marks (blue, which i think were due to the ever-cool-looking aluminium sulphate). i think i could have lost my eyesight in that one, if the cork hadn't given up first.

by the way, your dad had a pyrotechnics license and his car blew up in a movie? that is cool as shit. can i play with him?
Old 02.15.2008, 12:25 AM   #56
m1rr0r dash
invito al cielo

m1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's asses
one time i ate three sugarcubes oblivious to the fact that they had been triple-dipped until hours later when it became obvious that i had simultaneously become a deity, died and gone to hell leaving my dead body on the couch while i now occupied two separate, but co-existing universes both stuck in time loops - one where i am perpetually chopping the same head of cabbage for some sort of sisyphean salad, and the other where i am looking at my own skeleton 1000 years in the future, still on the couch where i died. later i became the universe.

Old 02.15.2008, 12:29 AM   #57
girlgun
invito al cielo

girlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by m1rr0r dash
one time i ate three sugarcubes oblivious to the fact that they had been triple-dipped until hours later when it became obvious that i had simultaneously become a deity, died and gone to hell leaving my dead body on the couch while i now occupied two separate, but co-existing universes both stuck in time loops - one where i am perpetually chopping the same head of cabbage for some sort of sisyphean salad, and the other where i am looking at my own skeleton 1000 years in the future, still on the couch where i died. later i became the universe.
Awesome......
girlgun is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.15.2008, 12:32 AM   #58
RdTv
invito al cielo

RdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's asses
One time I wrote a book. It was almost 250 pages. It was decent. It made me feel a variety of emotions. Then, one time I woke up in the middle of the night read the whoel thing straight through and deleted it. I hated that book.
RdTv is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.15.2008, 12:43 AM   #59
m1rr0r dash
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgun
Awesome......

...actually, now that i think about it, the realization that i had taken far more than i thought didn't come until 36 hours later when i awoke in my own bed with an overwhelming feeling that i had never been here before and that it was possibly some sort of simulation, because what i had experienced over the past day and a half was far more real by comparison.

Old 02.15.2008, 12:54 AM   #60
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
one time I met a child of satan. she arrived with goose-egg track marks from 5 year-old morphine, yet she still managed to eat through my stashes of various chemicals and protective wards.

despite her night-long liturgy of murder parties, industrial music personalities and black majick rituals, all I could think was "man, she has dirty feet".

later that night (after finding gawd), a beam of light told me that my grandmother was about to die. being the kind of guy that NEVER argues with a beam of light, I quit my job and moved back to LA in two weeks.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth