Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Say The Most Offensive Thing You Can
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.30.2007, 06:22 PM   #41
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
I am a vegeterian who likes to nibble on meat.
SynthethicalY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.30.2007, 06:29 PM   #42
compulsive diarrhea, jico
100%

compulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's asses
pilinha
compulsive diarrhea, jico is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.30.2007, 07:36 PM   #43
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
If your bitches' pussy's dry, spit on my dick and stick it in
Old 01.30.2007, 07:56 PM   #44
Boss Lady
empty page

Boss Lady has much to be proud ofBoss Lady has much to be proud ofBoss Lady has much to be proud ofBoss Lady has much to be proud ofBoss Lady has much to be proud ofBoss Lady has much to be proud ofBoss Lady has much to be proud ofBoss Lady has much to be proud ofBoss Lady has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I am going to shove my fat cock up your mother's asshole, ripping her anus a bit, having her bleed all over my shit covered cock, then I will slam that goddamn meat pole into her mouth and use her teeth to scrape the bloodshit from my veiny cockshaft, leaving her crying and bleeding just in time for your dad to come home and see her there and get al hard and fuck her sopping wet pussy, cuz she LIKES IT LIKE THAT, and I do this all in your jesus' name.

thats really vile, did you come up with it late one night while drawing your anime tentecle rape scene?
you should be ashamed for authoring it.
Boss Lady is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.30.2007, 08:51 PM   #45
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
that's probably the most offensive thing i've read in this thread.

anyway, i've always thought that duch swearing is some of the rudest swearing there is... surely also because it's my mother tongue, but i don't know any other language where people suggesting other people to go catch cancer, typhus, cholera, tuberculosis or even aids is a common and almost accepted form of swearing... often even a combination of several diseases. to my ears that always sounded more rude than suggesting someone to go fuck one's grandma in the ass, or accusing someone of copulating their mother. i know english has it a little bit with wishing the pox on someone, but that's nowhere near as offensive as wishing someone the kankerteringtyfus (something like "cancer-tuberculosis-typhus")
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.30.2007, 09:08 PM   #46
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
interesting article about of swearing in various languages here
http://www.answers.com/topic/profanity

it's funny that in Spanish you can call someone a "triple malparido", a triple motherfucker.
Old 01.30.2007, 09:09 PM   #47
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie
that's probably the most offensive thing i've read in this thread.

What if I stuck a raw, hard spaghetti noodle inside your penis and up your urethra, and have it break inside, continuously scratcihing against the sides of your prostate and making your dick bleed from the inside, and pierces into your shaft everytime you move your leg
Old 01.30.2007, 09:21 PM   #48
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

that would probably make me pee... which in turn would soften the spaghetti noodle and bring some comfort.

i'd be really offended if you did that though. but not so much if you only threatened to do so.
Old 01.30.2007, 09:23 PM   #49
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
fredrick fingers fudgenuts ficariously
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.30.2007, 09:31 PM   #50
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Quote:
that would probably make me pee... which in turn would soften the spaghetti noodle and bring some comfort.

i'd be really offended if you did that though. but not so much if you only threatened to do so.

hahahaha. It happened to someone once, and they somehow ended up dying. They were one of those people that enjoyed pain. I had to get a small CAMERA in there once for an operation, and it was the most painful thing I ever felt.
Old 01.30.2007, 09:39 PM   #51
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
hahahaha. It happened to someone once, and they somehow ended up dying. They were one of those people that enjoyed pain. I had to get a small CAMERA in there once for an operation, and it was the most painful thing I ever felt.

i can believe that.
i know there are some STDs that require the doctor having to shove a swab up the urethra as well... it's hard to imagine people doing it voluntarily for sexual pleasures. what a horrible way to die.
Old 01.30.2007, 09:48 PM   #52
No Star
little trouble girl

No Star is a splendid one to beholdNo Star is a splendid one to beholdNo Star is a splendid one to beholdNo Star is a splendid one to beholdNo Star is a splendid one to beholdNo Star is a splendid one to beholdNo Star is a splendid one to beholdNo Star is a splendid one to behold
You dirty indy sparklouting shit

"Whats comes first, the music or the words."
No Star is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.30.2007, 10:14 PM   #53
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Quote:
i can believe that.
i know there are some STDs that require the doctor having to shove a swab up the urethra as well... it's hard to imagine people doing it voluntarily for sexual pleasures. what a horrible way to die.

Yeah, I had one of those too quite a while back to check for Chlamydia (spelling), and I was relieved that I didn't have it, but mad because it was for nothing. It only takes 5 or 6 seconds, it's not too too bad. The other one was much more painful and that's after they "froze" it.
Old 01.31.2007, 02:43 AM   #54
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
this thread has gone from yay to gay
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth