Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page How many groups of friends do you have to go through?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.11.2007, 01:30 PM   #41
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Пятхъдесят Шест
I can't seem to understand why people complain about their 'friends'. If I don't like someone I stay away from them. I'm certainly not calling up people who annoy the piss out of me to hang out.

Maybe you're asking for more out of your friends then you should be. How on earth do you meet people if beforehand you're mapping out what it is you want out of someone other than comradeship, or someone who is interesting to talk to.

This isn't directed at anyone in particular, but who are you to think you're a 'good friend' or interesting or not boring? Do you have lines of people waiting to be friends with you that everyone is dispensable when you feel you've got enough out of the relationship and its time to move on?

Totally. Surely if you have ambiguous feelings towards them, they can't be real friends in the first place, can they?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.11.2007, 01:46 PM   #42
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I take the Jerry Seinfield stance on making new friends: "you think the ones I already have don't give me enough stress?"
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.11.2007, 01:54 PM   #43
sarramkrop

I can see what you mean. I'm all in all a friendly dude, but if you keep on being a negative creep, I can't help but cutting you out.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth