Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Describe yr behavior
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.05.2007, 10:02 AM   #41
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
same...
but whatever, i do it cause it makes ME feel good
you know?
I love this theory of life, where you do things for others because of what it does for you. It's extremely selfish, and yet nobody ever has to know
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.05.2007, 10:20 AM   #42
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterthefact
I love this theory of life, where you do things for others because of what it does for you. It's extremely selfish, and yet nobody ever has to know

i dont know if you're trying to talk shit or not, but i'll say this... is it anymore selfish than doing things for others so you can get something in return(or expect to get something in return)?
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.05.2007, 10:34 AM   #43
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
i dont know if you're trying to talk shit or not, but i'll say this... is it anymore selfish than doing things for others so you can get something in return(or expect to get something in return)?
geez, I was kidding man, let your guard down a little... I think all of that acid and rave music has gotten to your brain
Old 04.05.2007, 10:38 AM   #44
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
thats rudeeee :/

hahahah

edit: sorry, i forget who hates or likes me sometimes, so, i dont know when someones playing or not.
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.05.2007, 10:47 AM   #45
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Dudewithsuperlongscreenname, I must ask - being relatively commensurate in your politeness to most people, do you ever feel disingenuous?

I'm not criticizing you; I'm genuinely curious as to how people are meant to discern your true feelings towards them.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.05.2007, 10:48 AM   #46
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I am Loud, funny, loud, gregarious, loud, etc.
I am comfy anywhere from 4 star hotels to punk dives to crack head neighborhoods to art museums to socialite functions to betwene your momm'as hairy fur pie lick lick lick
Old 04.05.2007, 11:36 AM   #47
Jt
children of satan

Jt cold hard suckaJt cold hard suckaJt cold hard suckaJt cold hard suckaJt cold hard suckaJt cold hard suckaJt cold hard suckaJt cold hard suckaJt cold hard suckaJt cold hard suckaJt cold hard sucka
...Well, for one thing I think I'm considered arrogant. And I am. But I usually pull it off in such a way that it's genuinely funny as opposed to obnoxious. At least to people who know me.

A lot of people wonder how I have any friends at all because I'm such a piece of shit, but... then others say I'm very enigmatic.

I'm very different around people I don't know a great deal. I tend to ignore them until they come on to my radar. That feeds other people's opinion of me as an arrogant guy, but it's more that I wouldn't really know what to say to those people, and they'd probably just be offended if I behaved like "myself", whatever that means. I'm also very happy by myself, and have no need to be with others. Often I prefer it; I'll stay at home even when invited out various places just because I'd rather listen to music or something.

In summary, I'm a bastard, but a lot of people want to be friends with me I guess. Also since I've been at university I've found I get along better with the lay-dees than guys, but I think that's because they're all dull. At school it was the diametric opposite situation. I'm also a little less intimidating nowadays, though I think I'm still very much a leader figure than a "tag along" type.

EDIT: And I reckon it'd be funny to see all the long-time boarders in a room together... they'd probably all be staring at the floor with their hands nervously shoved in their pockets or something...
Old 04.05.2007, 12:06 PM   #48
afterthefact
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jt
...Well, for one thing I think I'm considered arrogant. And I am. But I usually pull it off in such a way that it's genuinely funny as opposed to obnoxious. At least to people who know me.

A lot of people wonder how I have any friends at all because I'm such a piece of shit, but... then others say I'm very enigmatic.

I'm very different around people I don't know a great deal. I tend to ignore them until they come on to my radar. That feeds other people's opinion of me as an arrogant guy, but it's more that I wouldn't really know what to say to those people, and they'd probably just be offended if I behaved like "myself", whatever that means. I'm also very happy by myself, and have no need to be with others. Often I prefer it; I'll stay at home even when invited out various places just because I'd rather listen to music or something.

In summary, I'm a bastard, but a lot of people want to be friends with me I guess. Also since I've been at university I've found I get along better with the lay-dees than guys, but I think that's because they're all dull. At school it was the diametric opposite situation. I'm also a little less intimidating nowadays, though I think I'm still very much a leader figure than a "tag along" type.

EDIT: And I reckon it'd be funny to see all the long-time boarders in a room together... they'd probably all be staring at the floor with their hands nervously shoved in their pockets or something...
So in other words, you truly are arrogant, and since you have somehow reasoned in your mind that being a prick makes you kinda cool, you aren't going to change. You might find that by not being this way, you will make even MORE friends, and these friends will be true friends, not just people hanging around you because they think you might be cool and want to be cool by association.

EDIT: Sorry, I tend to assume the type of person somebody is by little details. But in my defense, I am also usually right.

EDIT EDIT: Sorry, I was being a jerk.
Old 04.05.2007, 12:09 PM   #49
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
Sarcastic,Hyper,Loner,Clown,Weird.
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.05.2007, 02:38 PM   #50
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
When drunk. I have a very embarrasing propensity for knocking drink over and saying really inappropriate things at the wrong moment in a loud voice. Apart from that I'm a bit reserved but come out of me shell pretty regularly.
Old 04.05.2007, 02:52 PM   #51
LittlePuppetBoy
expwy. to yr skull

LittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's asses
Shy, can sometimes say things that are unintentionally rude or funny. However I do get along with people. I'm mostly silent.

LittlePuppetBoy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.05.2007, 02:56 PM   #52
Jt
children of satan

Jt cold hard suckaJt cold hard suckaJt cold hard suckaJt cold hard suckaJt cold hard suckaJt cold hard suckaJt cold hard suckaJt cold hard suckaJt cold hard suckaJt cold hard suckaJt cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterthefact
So in other words, you truly are arrogant, and since you have somehow reasoned in your mind that being a prick makes you kinda cool, you aren't going to change. You might find that by not being this way, you will make even MORE friends, and these friends will be true friends, not just people hanging around you because they think you might be cool and want to be cool by association.

EDIT: Sorry, I tend to assume the type of person somebody is by little details. But in my defense, I am also usually right.

EDIT EDIT: Sorry, I was being a jerk.

It's alright. It's not a concerted effort or some form of pretense, I think it's more than likely a genuine personality deficiency or even some sort of mild disorder; the anti-social tendencies thing. But I'm not some really awful character, it's just that my actions often belie the fact that I'm alright.

You're right though, there's less of an impetus to actually start behaving nicely if you still have friends even when you're a bit of an asshole. The above post probably makes me sound worse than I am though. It's more that, in the social construction of "normal" ways of interacting with people or whatever, I probably come off as aloof, indifferent and detached. And I'm pretty fine with that really. That's all.
Old 04.05.2007, 04:17 PM   #53
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
i'm generally nice, i guess. but i'm really intoverted unless i feel comfortable. i do know i'm very standoff-ish if you just come up to me and start talking. then i think i seem insane or arrogant.

i'm totally different around my friends, though. usually i'm doing things like yelling "god is going to get you, sinners!" or just being loud and i'm told i'm quite witty.
Old 04.05.2007, 04:18 PM   #54
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
Insane,Lazy,Bored
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.05.2007, 04:23 PM   #55
sarramkrop

I can't, generally. Apparently, some people are better at describing my behaviour better than i can.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.05.2007, 04:25 PM   #56
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Lethargic today. I was ill over the weekend and still haven't fully recovered.

Lethargic and a bit nauseous.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.05.2007, 05:16 PM   #57
Torn Curtain
invito al cielo

Torn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's asses
I'm definitely an introvert. I'm ill-at-ease with people I don't know, I'm more confident with my friends or with people I've known for a long time.
Torn Curtain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.05.2007, 05:47 PM   #58
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
I don't know how other percieve as I've never asked or been told, but I think I probably come across as a deluded, arrogant bastard. I don't mean to, honest. It's just that I am usually right. I think I tell too many jokes. Either that or people are laughing at me rather than with me. I'd like to think I'm kind and nice, generally pleasant..

Have you seen that volkswagen advert with the guy who works in the office and he's lonely?

Like that.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.05.2007, 05:48 PM   #59
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Also, I am deeply offended by your debauchery and your decadent lifestyle. I am a religious man and your behavior is unacceptable. You should be ashamed of yourself. You're not, though, so I am ashamed for you.

Why am I on such a high horse?
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.05.2007, 05:50 PM   #60
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
I'm very shy when at first but when people get to know me I'm usually quite social. I do have a problem with girls who I feel attracted too. In that case I'm always very shy and I try not to say anything stupid.

I'm kind of like everyone on this board it seems like that everyone has the same type of personality here.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth