Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Akon apologizes for dry humping 14 year old girl
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.15.2007, 03:05 PM   #41
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, that's a point. And he's an actor, most of whom aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, so I'll give him a break...
Old 05.15.2007, 03:27 PM   #42
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
"I Wanna Fuck You"

[Akon:] Convict...Music...and you know we a front.

[Chorus (Akon):]
I see you winding and grinding up on that pole,
I know you see me lookin' at you and you already know
I wanna fuck you, you already know

[Snoop Dogg:]
Money in the air as mo feel grab you by your coat tail take you to the motel, hoe sale,
don't tell, won't tell, baby said I don't talk Dogg but she told on me, oh well,
take a picture with me, what the flick gon' do, baby stick to me & ima stick on you,
if you pick me then ima pick on you, d-o-double g and I'm here to put this dick on you,
I'm stuck on pussy and yours is right, wrip riding them poles and them doors is tight
and ima get me a shot for the end of the night 'cause pussy is pussy and baby you're pussy for life.

[Chorus (Akon)]

[Akon:]
Shorty I can see you ain't lonely handful of niggas and they all got cheese,
so you looking at me now what's it gonna be just another tease far as I can see,
trying get you up out this club if it means spendin' a couple dubs,
throwing bout 30 stacks in the back make it rain like that cause I'm far from a scrub,
you know my pedigree, ex-deala use to move phetamines,
girl I spend money like it don't mean nothing and besides I got a thing for you.

[Chorus (Akon)]

Mobbin' through club in low pressing I'm sitting in the back in the smokers section (just smoking),
birds eye, I got a clear view, you cant see me but I can see you (baby I see you),
it's cool we jet the mood is set,
your pussy is wet you rubbing your back and touching your neck,
your body is movin' you humpin' and jumpin' your titties is bouncin' you smilin' and grinin' and looking at me.

Girl and while you're looking at me I'm ready to hit the caddy right up on the patio move the patty to the caddy,
baby you got a phatty the type I like to marry wanting to just give you everything and that's kinda scary,
cause I'm loving the way you shake your ass, bouncin', got me tippin' my glass,
Normally don't get caught up to fast but I got a thing for you.

[Chorus (Akon) x2]
...total shit lyrics

Akon is the modern day equivalent of a snakeoil salesman. So is Snoop Doggy Fuckwad. And to think...that Socrates was put to death for corrupting the youth! Oh yeah, and Socrates' Apology is just a slight tad more meaningful.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2007, 03:33 PM   #43
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxinterior
Wait...what? Rob, is that you?

come on! hell yeah that's me. Just because I post pics of women's big butts in a thread entitled women's butts.....
shiiiiit.

I am a GENTLEMAN!
Old 05.15.2007, 03:38 PM   #44
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse
i do know all of that, and i completely agree with you. money is definately the problem, as it is with most things. the thing i had a problem with was the radio "musclehead" guy's argument. using flaws of causation, sensationalising and snowballing things. talking about swear words, saying all hip hop artists (yes, all) "don't have regard for moral respect for other people", denouncing "hip hop" music as completely degenerate when his opinion is obviously uninformed, from selective evidence.
to be honest, it wasn't the best account of the event that screamingskull could have posted as it seemed to be more of a "Mother's Against Noise" attack on hip hop, but there we go!

very true. I agree with you. when things like this happenes it allows people who seek to lump everyone in the same boat the opportunity to do so.

the baseball equivalent is people who claim all baseballers are on steroids because of what barry bonds did.
Old 05.15.2007, 03:40 PM   #45
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
"I Wanna Fuck You"

[Akon:] Convict...Music...and you know we a front.

[Chorus (Akon):]
I see you winding and grinding up on that pole,
I know you see me lookin' at you and you already know

Money in the air as mo feel grab you by your coat tail take you to the motel, hoe sale,
don't tell, won't tell, baby said I don't talk Dogg but she told on me, oh well,
take a picture with me, what the flick gon' do, baby stick to me & ima stick on you,
if you pick me then ima pick on you, d-o-double g and I'm here to put this dick on you,
I'm stuck on pussy and yours is right, wrip riding them poles and them doors is tight
and ima get me a shot for the end of the night 'cause pussy is pussy and baby you're pussy for life.

[Chorus (Akon)]

Shorty I can see you ain't lonely handful of niggas and they all got cheese,
so you looking at me now what's it gonna be just another tease far as I can see,
trying get you up out this club if it means spendin' a couple dubs,
throwing bout 30 stacks in the back make it rain like that cause I'm far from a scrub,
you know my pedigree, ex-deala use to move phetamines,
girl I spend money like it don't mean nothing and besides I got a thing for you.

[Chorus (Akon)]

Mobbin' through club in low pressing I'm sitting in the back in the smokers section (just smoking),
birds eye, I got a clear view, you cant see me but I can see you (baby I see you),
it's cool we jet the mood is set,
your pussy is wet you rubbing your back and touching your neck,
your body is movin' you humpin' and jumpin' your titties is bouncin' you smilin' and grinin' and looking at me.

Girl and while you're looking at me I'm ready to hit the caddy right up on the patio move the patty to the caddy,
baby you got a phatty the type I like to marry wanting to just give you everything and that's kinda scary,
cause I'm loving the way you shake your ass, bouncin', got me tippin' my glass,
Normally don't get caught up to fast but I got a thing for you.

[Chorus (Akon) x2]
...total shit lyrics

Akon is the modern day equivalent of a snakeoil salesman. So is Snoop Doggy Fuckwad. And to think...that Socrates was put to death for corrupting the youth! Oh yeah, and Socrates' Apology is just a slight tad more meaningful.

songs like this are about strippers. pimp thug life, portrayed and glamourized and sold to people who know no better.
Old 05.15.2007, 03:41 PM   #46
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
come on! hell yeah that's me. Just because I post pics of women's big butts in a thread entitled women's butts.....
shiiiiit.

I am a GENTLEMAN!

I'm just giving you a hard time, don't worry.

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth