Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page anyone who has watched the FA cup final
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.20.2007, 10:20 AM   #41
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself
Sore loser. Maybe if Man U had tried hard enough they'd be in the final themselves.

Poor show, fishmonkey.

not sore at all mate, in fact getting over it nicely, at the end of the day Man Utd dont pay my wages.
Lets not pretend now Danny you know as well as i do that Man Utd and Liverpool fans will take every single opportunity to slag each other off, its the old rivaly and the oldest rivaly in football history, your guity of it yrself..

I was hoping Fergie would die of a heart attack at the end, but beggars can't be choosers, I suppose.

We Won it 2 Times
We Won it 2 Times
Without Killing anyone
We Won it 2 Times

...poor show indeed.
Old 05.20.2007, 10:22 AM   #42
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie
Oh, he definitely is. Otherwise he wouldn't have been chosen as goalkeeper in the PFA premier league team of the year 2007.

I'll even go further than that and say that even at his age I still rate him as one of the current best in the world. He's probably also the best Dutch goalkeeper in history, but he's not really known as a penalty killer. That's a special quality not every keeper has. I can't think of many moments where he stopped an important penalty, but when I think hard then I can remember a few. The intercontinental cup final with Ajax in 1995, with Holland against Sweden in Euro 2004 and then that one from Vassell (which was poorly taken by the way) against Manchester City that was important for securing the league title. I'm sure there are some more, but the list of penalties and penalty shootouts where he couldn't stop one is much longer I'm affraid.

yeah, very true pokkeherrie.
good point and well made.
Old 05.21.2007, 03:48 AM   #43
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses

But thank God that the Champions League final isn't Chelsea v Man U as well. Another match like that would hardly be a great advert for English football.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth