Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page pink floyd
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.14.2007, 09:32 PM   #41
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Up to and NOT including Dark Side Of The Moon, I love this music deeply.
Dark Side forward, they are dead to me.

Once again my feelings clone the clone's.

It's not about Syd or no Syd, it's just that they became less interesting even as they became more proficient. If Syd had made records after his burnout and subsequent depression, but stuck with the rest of them for the massive studios and infinite takes, perhaps these hypothetical releases might have been a lot like Dark Side and the Wall.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.14.2007, 11:21 PM   #42
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
Pied Piper is on my wish list, actually. I just never see it in the stores.
what the fuck is pied piper? you mean the piper at the gates of dawn? the pied piper is a children's book.
Cantankerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth