Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page have you ever been in a physical fight?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.11.2008, 05:40 PM   #41
girlgun
invito al cielo

girlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
They were ne'er-do-wells. I don't really like the word 'chav', because I know plenty of people who dress and act like the stereotype of 'chav' but are, in fact, lovely people. Generally, you get trouble if you act like a cunt or are at that hormone hellpot that is male teenagers at school. I've found in adult life that the majority of people are alright.

Actually, one chap who belted me at a hardcore show turned out to be alright, he was just pissed and mis-heard whatever I'd said. So there you go.

glice... as an american... you are forcing me to rethink my opinion of chavs. this is your intention?

so i should dislike ne'er-do-wells? what does that mean?

symbol guy.... no... that is why you shave your pussy. guys have the banana... it pees outside of the hair. girls need to shave so that they can pee outside da hair.

errrr.....
girlgun is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.11.2008, 05:43 PM   #42
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgun
symbol guy.... no... that is why you shave your pussy. guys have the banana... it pees outside of the hair. girls need to shave so that they can pee outside da hair.

errrr.....

shaved pussies are gross. like babies-- YUCK. and the texture-- el disgusto.

i ain't lissenin to you no more!!

--

well i was on my way out of the house anyway

have fun on happy hour!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.11.2008, 05:43 PM   #43
al shabbray

Quote:
glice... as an american... you are forcing me to rethink my opinion of chavs. this is your intention?

so i should dislike ne'er-do-wells? what does that mean?

errrr.....

when it is for that reason than shaving the ass seems more important to me...for EVERYONE
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.11.2008, 05:45 PM   #44
girlgun
invito al cielo

girlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
shaved pussies are gross. like babies-- YUCK. and the texture-- el disgusto.

i ain't lissenin to you no more!!

--

well i was on my way out of the house anyway

have fun on happy hour!

i hope you enjoy the taste of pee! i'm not all that surprised, you dirty south american!!!!
Old 08.11.2008, 05:45 PM   #45
girlgun
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by al shabbray
when it is for that reason than shaving the ass seems more important to me...for EVERYONE

you like the clean ass. i respect.
Old 08.11.2008, 05:48 PM   #46
girlgun
invito al cielo

i'm gonna say right here, right now... i fucking hate shady fucking lying cunts.

kthx.
Old 08.11.2008, 05:51 PM   #47
al shabbray

Quote:
you like the clean ass. i respect.

yesterday i was road trippin with a guy who studies at the same university as I do, and I know him for a year now but not really well. at some point, we were drivin on a highway he said that I should stop the car. I stopped it and asked him if he has to go for a pee and he responded: "no but I havent wiped my ass after shitting a few hours ago, and the itchin kills me..." I couldnt stop laughing at that point (thank god it wasnt my car) but while I was laughing he wanted my lighter...I gave it to him, thinkin that he wanted to smoke while collecting leaves or something for whiping his butt, BUT, he dropped his pants...and he bruned away all his hair he got between his buttcheeks...it took 1 or 2 minutes till he finsihed and....do I have to say more????
sometimes I think all art/graphics students got some real issues...
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.11.2008, 05:52 PM   #48
Crumb's Crunchy Delights
expwy. to yr skull

Crumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard sucka
Quote:
i'm gonna say right here, right now... i fucking hate shady fucking lying cunts.

kthx.
still stalking. but i can't type so quickly with my finger injury
Crumb's Crunchy Delights is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.11.2008, 05:56 PM   #49
girlgun
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by al shabbray
yesterday i was road trippin with a guy who studies at the same university as I do, and I know him for a year now but not really well. at some point, we were drivin on a highway he said that I should stop the car. I stopped it and asked him if he has to go for a pee and he responded: "no but I havent wiped my ass after shitting a few hours ago, and the itchin kills me..." I couldnt stop laughing at that point (thank god it wasnt my car) but while I was laughing he wanted my lighter...I gave it to him, thinkin that he wanted to smoke while collecting leaves or something for whiping his butt, BUT, he dropped his pants...and he bruned away all his hair he got between his buttcheeks...it took 1 or 2 minutes till he finsihed and....do I have to say more????
sometimes I think all art/graphics students got some real issues...

did he give you the lighter back?
Old 08.11.2008, 05:57 PM   #50
girlgun
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumb's Crunchy Delights
still stalking. but i can't type so quickly with my finger injury

you've been putting up fellow prisoners' buttocks?
Old 08.11.2008, 06:01 PM   #51
al shabbray

Quote:
did he give you the lighter back?
of course hes very kind. but I said he should put it near the door. because it was kinda filthy.
I expected much of him, because he is this kind a dreadlocked, Acid-lovin, batik-shirt producin, never sober kind of a hippie. but that was new
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.11.2008, 06:03 PM   #52
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, one.

i won.

we became friends.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.11.2008, 06:14 PM   #53
al shabbray

what if he would have been the winner?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.11.2008, 06:18 PM   #54
Phlegmscope
expwy. to yr skull

Phlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's asses
never. Once though I was almost beaten by a random group of people me and a friend encountered on a street. I didn't deliver a single punch so it wasn't a proper fight. I did receive some kicking though, while I was lying in the ground wondering what just happened.
It ended as fast as it had started, thank fuck for that.
Phlegmscope is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.11.2008, 06:21 PM   #55
Crumb's Crunchy Delights
expwy. to yr skull

Crumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard sucka
pussy
Old 08.11.2008, 06:24 PM   #56
al shabbray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumb's Crunchy Delights
pussy

freakin weirdo
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.11.2008, 06:47 PM   #57
viewtiful_alan
invito al cielo

viewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's asses
Yes... the kid was about a year younger than me but really really needed a good ass kicking, he broke into my house during the summer to wait for me while I slept (I have never liked this kid, he kind of follows me...) and he made himself breakfast with what I was going to eat.

viewtiful_alan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.11.2008, 06:49 PM   #58
al shabbray

that are some really good reasons where talking seems to be no solution
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.11.2008, 06:51 PM   #59
Crumb's Crunchy Delights
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewtiful_alan
Yes... the kid (i) was about a year younger than me (him) but really really needed a good ass kicking, he (i) broke into my (his) house during the summer to wait for me (him) while I (he) slept (I (he) have never liked this kid (me), he (i) kind of follows me (him)...) and he (i) made himself breakfast with what I (he) was going to eat.
we know
Old 08.11.2008, 06:53 PM   #60
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
I had a vicious fight at primary schol when I was nine - I laid into 2 "friends" who had spent the whole week previously following me around an calling me gay. I'm not ashamed to admit that I beat the shit out of at least one of them.

Otherwise, I do anything to avoid fights - it's just not in my nature to confront, which sometimes is the right thing to do. Also, at the end of 1999, I got the shit kicked out of me by 4 "lads" who jumped out of a car and whaled on my ass. I'm come close to being attacked in the area where Melly Towers is for being gay, too.....

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth