Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Neonazi rabid dogs pissed off at an imminent Obama victory
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.10.2008, 09:50 PM   #41
akprodr
the end of the ugly

akprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
they are entitled to their beliefs and so are you.

No, didn't you get the memo?

Everyone is entitled to MY beliefs!

At least they will when I get elected dictator...
akprodr is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.10.2008, 09:51 PM   #42
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
Zieg heil akprodr!
Mein fuhrer!
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.10.2008, 09:56 PM   #43
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
I'm interested to see McCain's reaction to this.
Old 10.10.2008, 09:58 PM   #44
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by akprodr
No, didn't you get the memo?

Everyone is entitled to MY beliefs!

At least they will when I get elected dictator...

oh ok. just wanted to clear that up.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.10.2008, 10:15 PM   #45
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Now, I've heard that some "Christians" don't believe that Catholics are Christians. Go figure that one out and explain it to me!
Catholics might as well as be Jews in some of their eyes.

Which is not too insane. For instance as a non-practicing Catholic, I've become way more interested in Judaism. But that is just me, but I still feel that there is a shared kind of seriousness at the centers of Catholicism and Judaism which these fringe "speaking in tongues" Christian factions just don't have.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.10.2008, 10:17 PM   #46
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
I'm interested to see McCain's reaction to this.
I read reddit.com and articles are saying that he's tried to calm down his base in a town hall and was boo'ed.

http://jazz-from-hell.blogspot.com/2...upporters.html
Old 10.10.2008, 10:37 PM   #47
akprodr
the end of the ugly

akprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
Catholics might as well as be Jews in some of their eyes.

Which is not too insane. For instance as a non-practicing Catholic, I've become way more interested in Judaism. But that is just me, but I still feel that there is a shared kind of seriousness at the centers of Catholicism and Judaism which these fringe "speaking in tongues" Christian factions just don't have.

Kinda funny. I live near a big Hasidic community. I find their practice of faith to be very... comforting. They seem to truly believe in the life beyond the faith or inclusive of the faith.

I find the 'speaking in tongues' fringe comment funny becuase my first exposure to it was my sister and brother-in-law--Roman Catholics in a 'Charismatic Community'. VERY strange to see your sister doing it.... ah no, not that--speaking in tongues.
Old 10.10.2008, 10:38 PM   #48
akprodr
the end of the ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
I read reddit.com and articles are saying that he's tried to calm down his base in a town hall and was boo'ed.

http://jazz-from-hell.blogspot.com/2...upporters.html

Yah, I read it on yahoo. McCain about gave a concession speech.
Old 10.10.2008, 10:40 PM   #49
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
I know the type of Christians that consider Catholics 'Christians'.
They fancy themselves non-denominational and study the Bible as if it were riddled in code, and claim the Catholics don't even read their Bible, at least, with new eyes. They may be right in that sense, but they're still all psychos.
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.10.2008, 10:51 PM   #50
akprodr
the end of the ugly

I remember talking to a Christian--Assembly of God guy. It took me a while to realize "This guy takes the Bible literally". Probably not surprisingly, he didn't know that all Christians were off shoots of Catholicism.

I really don't get that--neither the Jews nor the Catholics take the bible literally and yet these 'Johnny come latelies' somehow determined--No, every misspelling was intentional.

And to me, it goes back to Jesus. How did he teach? With stories. Were the stories literally true? No, I don't think he intended them to be.

What is the bible but a collection of stories designed to teach!
Old 10.10.2008, 10:56 PM   #51
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
Haha yeah, I'm talking alittle more extreme than those types of guys.

I'm talking the kind of people who study greek and hebrew and read the old translations to get a better understanding of what they're really talking about. To seperate the 'stories with morals like proverbs' and the actual teachings that are quite literal.

It's like those people who know every single thing about Star Wars and the Expanded Universe....but when it all comes down to it you're just memorizing and studying a long, boring, fantasy novel...
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.10.2008, 11:09 PM   #52
pbradley
invito al cielo

Quote:
Roman Catholics in a 'Charismatic Community'
Yeah, I don't get that. My Catholic experience had more grandiose cathedrals and knee bending yet social liberalism (which I guess is a rare combination). I once went to a "modernized" church and felt like I was waiting for a doctor.
Old 10.11.2008, 01:33 PM   #53
chairman of the bored
the destroyed room

chairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard sucka
pertinent video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itEucdhf4Us
Old 10.11.2008, 04:18 PM   #54
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
they are entitled to their beliefs and so are you. i dont mind and religion but i think its a private matter and dont like it when people go on about it too much.

of course, and as a christian i am entitled to give my two-cents on Christianity to those who clearly know shit about it.

Judging a religion on the behalf some of its followers is like judging algebra according to a few dumb asses who can't do any math. Everyone is free to have their own fucked up versions of anything, but algebra remains algebra whether you understand factoring or not, just as Christianity remains Christianity regardless if people practice what they preach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
Hahaha. No, it's not. It's true and you know it. I have christian friends. They may be 'true' christians because they aren't close minded like the rest of them. But you and I both know that 99% of them are all the same. Don't try and hide it.

I dont need to try to hide anything, you just are inflating and exaggerating to support your own silly misconception. Just admit that you know NOTHING about actual Christianity itself, rather, you harbor a bunch of opinions about a slim minority of christians... I'd be very careful trying to make such sweeping generalizations about the beliefs and actions of over ONE BILLION PEOPLE.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.11.2008, 04:25 PM   #55
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
If you honestly believe that Christianity, or ANY religion for that matter is not full of a bunch of ignorant dumbasses... wow, have you got some learning to do.
Why do you think we're in Iraq?
Why do you think Hitler attempted a religious ethnic cleansing?
Why do you think neighboring countries hate Israel?
Why do you think the majority of the Republican party (who just so happen to be majorly populated by religious people) calls obama a "nigger" and calls democrats "commie faggots" (see the video posted)?

BECAUSE THEY'RE IGNORANT, THAT'S WHY.

Heh, I know PLENTY about Christianity, thank you. Probably too much. Thanks for assuming I know nothing! Great way to prove you're not an ignorant assuming asshole who thinks they know what they're talking about.
Old 10.11.2008, 04:31 PM   #56
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
If you honestly believe that Christianity, or ANY religion for that matter is not full of a bunch of ignorant dumbasses... wow, have you got some learning to do.
Why do you think we're in Iraq?
Why do you think Hitler attempted a religious ethnic cleansing?
Why do you think neighboring countries hate Israel?
Why do you think the majority of the Republican party (who just so happen to be majorly populated by religious people) calls obama a "nigger" and calls democrats "commie faggots" (see the video posted)?

BECAUSE THEY'RE IGNORANT, THAT'S WHY.

We are in Iraq because American big business has extensive interest in the region.

Hitler killed millions of Christians in the ovens alongside jews, so get that shit straight, Nazism is not christianity, you dick. Hitler was not a christian, he was insane, there is a world of difference. and further, the Nazis were funded by american big business interests as well.

Neighboring countries hate israel because Israel does not give a shit about their neighbors, and even worse is forcefully occupying extensive amounts of disputed territory, further, since when was Israel christian? did you know that the majority of Christian monuments and religious sites are in Muslim/Arab territory, not Israel?

The Republicans ARE the big business interests that have caused all the trouble mentioned above. Further, their racism has nothing to do with religion, it is just good ol fashioned country fried hate. Hate as equally based upon ignorance as your animosity towards christianity. Most black folks are also christians, so how is it that christianity facilitates racism?

Its like I said, you don't know SHIT about Christianity, and whats worse, you don't know shit about what is going on in the world today, or what has happened in the past. So perhaps my friend, it is you who has some learning to do, but alas, I am not your teacher.

Old 10.11.2008, 04:34 PM   #57
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

You know, I'm trying to have a civilized conversation with you about this crap, but you instead pull out the insults... wow, way to be polite. Just because I'm calling your religion and its followers ignorant doesn't mean you have to pull insults out of your ass. I really don't give a shit what you think about me. Whether you think I'm stupid, or whatever, I don't care. It just proves how ignorant you are.
Old 10.11.2008, 04:36 PM   #58
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
You know, I'm trying to have a civilized conversation with you about this crap, but you instead pull out the insults... wow, way to be polite. Just because I'm calling your religion and its followers ignorant doesn't mean you have to pull insults out of your ass. I really don't give a shit what you think about me. Whether you think I'm stupid, or whatever, I don't care. It just proves how ignorant you are.

which insults do you speak of? If I called you a dick for connecting Hitler with Christianity I apologize, I have been spending the past three weeks buried in Holocaust and genocide literature, and I found the false connection beyond offensive, and so, yes, you were being a dick for saying it, and I called you out. further, you already have been insulting me as a christian on no less then three posts on this thread!

I also noticed that you did not address any of my responses to your questions, which I take as you implying they were correct.

Old 10.11.2008, 04:37 PM   #59
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Hahahaha. I haven't insulted you for being ANYTHING. Notice how I haven't insulted YOU, but your religion's followers? Yeah.
Old 10.11.2008, 04:41 PM   #60
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Hahahaha. I haven't insulted you for being ANYTHING. Notice how I haven't insulted YOU, but your religion's followers? Yeah.

if you are insulting christians, you are insulting me, haven't you figured that out? You can criticize the religion with out insulting anybody, but you have chosen the red herring approach, so I have reacted in kind, throwing that smelly, false and pretentious nonsense back in your face, and as I expected, you platform of misinformation is crumbling under your feet.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth