Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Season Finale of Lost....
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.14.2009, 12:25 AM   #41
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
Ok....I was wrong but semi-right...

I actually think Jacob is good. I think the other guy would be his evil counterpart.

There are some insanely smart ppl analyzing this shit on lost boards...

Basically the guy in the black shirt would be anubis, the god of death, and is probably the smoke monster. Who can take the form of other people...

I believe the "new" locke, is the smokemonster/man in black in the beginning.
He was also Christian. (who told them they had to wait for locke, which once the corpse arrived, he took the form of.)
& Yemi (the dead brother of echo)
& ben's daughter (who told ben to follow locke/himself no matter what)

Jacob would be the light god, the god of life.

a God cannot kill another God so the smoke monster found a loophole and had Ben kill Jacob.

Also another theory...I think the last season will start as the first.

The plane doesn't land safe, it crashes....

but when they wake up, the ppl who got stuck in 77 still remember everything...so they can change the events that happened in the first season..etc...and change history.

They "always" came

over and over

that's what Jacob and the other dude were talking about in the beginning.
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.14.2009, 12:27 AM   #42
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Here's one for you, in Genesis, Benjamin is the son of Jacob.
Old 05.14.2009, 12:29 AM   #43
NaiveMelody
stalker

NaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's asses
I heart you guys. <3
Old 05.14.2009, 12:33 AM   #44
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
I was actually thinking about this, maybe the final season starts with the plane landing and each episode focuses on one character and the finality of their stories now that they haven't met.
Old 05.14.2009, 12:35 AM   #45
NaiveMelody
stalker

NaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's asses
interesting...I think it could go both ways....Or we could start in acient egypt....you know the story Ra/Osiris and whatnot...that seems to be where this is going.
Old 05.14.2009, 12:39 AM   #46
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Oh god, Egypt would be awesome, but I don't really want it to go there.

Kind of off-topic, but a few days ago I made of list of my 10 Favorite Pharaohs. haha.

1. Djoser (3rd Dynasty): The OG pyramid building. The first, ladies and gentlemen. His stepped pyramid isn't the Great or even the second greatest, but his tomb set the stage for all the others.

2. Khufu (4th Dynasty): The builder of the Great Pyramid a Giza. One of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world and the only one still standing. No big statues of him appear to exist to this day, but that doesn't matter because he has the pyramid!

3. Ramesses II (19th Dynasty): The big one. Ramesses The Great. He is responsible for perhaps the largest building projects of the Egyptians. Abu Simbel, The Ramesseum, numerous colossi in his own likeness. He's also the old one with the hooked nose.

4. Tutankhamun (18th Dynasty): Born Tutankaten (The Living Image of Aten), he was possibly (probably) the son of Akhenaten. After the death of Akhenaten and the re-institution of the old religion, he changed his name to Tutankhamun (The Living Image of Amun). We all know about his sealed tomb, but he's a little trivia tidbit. Inside his tomb there were two female fetuses thought to be the stillborn daughters of Tutankhamun and his wife/possible half-sister.

5. Akhenaten (18th Dynasty): He was born as Amenhotep IV, but when he adopted the monotheistic worship of Aten (the physical disc of the Sun), he changed his name, which means "He who worships Aten". Akhenaten is very strange and is depicted as such. There's too much to list here, so the research, if you choose to accept it, is up to you. Suffice it to say, he wasn't popular and was completely out of his tree.

6. Khafre (4th Dynasty): Builder of the 2nd largest Pyramid at Giza and probably the Sphinx too. That's about it.

7. Psusennes I (21st Dynasty): He had a cool burial mask. In my opinion, better than Tut's. Not much else is known about him, or at least I don't know it.

8. Thutmose III (18th Dynasty): He was a pretty cool guy. He co-ruled for a while with Hatshepsut. He was also a very successful military leader.

9. Seti I (19th Dynasty): Rounding out my four-in-a-row Pharaohs (Akhenaten, Tutankhamun, Seti I, and Ramesses II), Seti I is the son of Ramesses I and has a well-preserved mummy and some cool other things that I'm not 100% sure about. He appeared to be a builder as well, but not on the scale of his son, Ramesses II

10. Amenhotep III (18th Dynasty): He built the Temple at Luxor and also added on greatly to Karnak. He is father of Akhenaten and I have nothing really else to say about him.
Old 05.14.2009, 01:22 AM   #47
exploding plastic candle
children of satan

exploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard sucka
a;asdlkfjaskldgyaopdfiuads;fasdf;asdfasdfasgog[ouweqgs
exploding plastic candle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.14.2009, 01:26 AM   #48
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
^^Don't judge us 3.
Old 05.14.2009, 10:19 AM   #49
NaiveMelody
stalker

I'm going to finish Season 1 this weekend...
Old 05.14.2009, 10:35 AM   #50
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
Oh god, Egypt would be awesome, but I don't really want it to go there.

Kind of off-topic, but a few days ago I made of list of my 10 Favorite Pharaohs. haha.

This reminds me of an episode of Courage the Cowardly Dog.....KING RAMSES! the man of gods, the man of gods.....KING RAMSES!
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.14.2009, 10:38 AM   #51
NaiveMelody
stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
This reminds me of an episode of Courage the Cowardly Dog.....KING RAMSES! the man of gods, the man of gods.....KING RAMSES!

I saw that one...it was awesome.
Old 05.14.2009, 10:47 AM   #52
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaiveMelody
I saw that one...it was awesome.

I just love that fucking song....man it's so catchy.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.14.2009, 11:30 AM   #53
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
is this the first lost thread on syg ever???? i love the show... but we aint getting the season finale until sunday night (4 days time) so i cant read the thread in its entirety or at all..... booo!!! hiss!!! bleagh!! etc and so forth.
Old 05.14.2009, 11:37 AM   #54
NaiveMelody
stalker

Did I really start the first Lost thread ever? You guys are slackers.

But the finale is GREAT!!!!!!
Old 05.14.2009, 12:26 PM   #55
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

I started one a long time ago I think, or maybe someone else did. But we stopped talking about it at the beginning of this season.
Old 05.14.2009, 03:21 PM   #56
exploding plastic candle
children of satan

exploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard sucka
I'm considering going into hibernation until the start of season 6.
exploding plastic candle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2009, 05:15 PM   #57
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

The story was good, but after watching it again, the acting in this episode besides ben and locke was fucking horrible!
Old 05.15.2009, 05:36 PM   #58
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Locke is incarnation of the one guy that's not Jacob in the beginning, I think. Who knows. I r sad panda though.

Well, Richard doesn't age because Jacob causes him not to.

16 more episodes to clear this shit up!
I think the other guy in the beginning was the old version of Richard Alpert.

Quote:
One thing we do know, Vincent lives through the whole series...so the Island doesn't got kabloom.
Vincent was with Rose and Bernard who also were time warping with Sawyer, Juliette and everyone else. Vincent being there doesn't mean anything.
Old 05.16.2009, 11:45 PM   #59
Count Mecha
100%

Count Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaiveMelody
ugh....this is going to kill me for a year....A YEAR!

Is that an intentional Michael reference from season one?

"They say I'm going to have to have a year of physical therapy. A YEAR!"

Anyway, genius finale. Maybe even better than the season 3 finale, but I'm not sure yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadDiscoDildo
The story was good, but after watching it again, the acting in this episode besides ben and locke was fucking horrible!

Man, how can you say that? Juliet and Sawyer really put it out there. When Juliet is crying and smashing the bomb with that rock...chills.

The Jacob stuff is great though, seeing him visit all those characters. And his conversation with the other guy at the beginning of the episode, fantastic stuff.

Right now though I don't think Fake Locke is the smoke monster. He is definitely the guy from the beginning of the episode though. The scenarios don't add up. Christian and Yemi's bodies both disappeared, Locke's didn't. Yemi was DEFINITELY the smoke monster, and Christian is anyone's guess. But the monster seems to take the bodies of the people it manifests as. Also, Fake Locke seemed genuinely surprised when Ben told him the Monster made him promise to go along with whatever Locke said. Then again, Fake Locke could just be a good actor.

Season 3 is alot more interesting now knowing that it wasn't Jacob in the cabin but Fake Locke.

Whatever, there's alot of stuff going on.
Count Mecha is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.17.2009, 02:01 AM   #60
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

Good God man you sound ridiculous.

& I'm glad Juliette is dead, fuckin botox face horrible acting...and I think sawyer even got some kind of botox or wears make up now...

he looks like the fucking lion in wizard of oz now.

terrible acting, though jack was badass, that gun fight was totally like Star Wars....

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth