Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page what's the most you've ever spent on drugs?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.18.2010, 05:39 PM   #41
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
Glice is from the West Country where they speak so weird that everything rhymes with everything (for example wife rhymes with sister).

Woyfe
Saystarr.

ACCENT ASSUMPTION FAIL.

Bu' cunt doos riyme wi' cunt innum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.18.2010, 05:45 PM   #42
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Now you're a cunt. As you were before. Consistency: it's a fucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.18.2010, 06:25 PM   #43
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Single transaction?? Probbaly 120 for an quarter oz of awesome pot. Or 50-60 bucks for a half oz for regos.

But yeah in a month of me buying pot constantly I could spend like 400 a
month
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.18.2010, 06:26 PM   #44
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
But times suck right now and I don't have as much
money to spend anymore....so yeah. Pretty frugal
right now
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.18.2010, 07:08 PM   #45
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
spent at one time.....
$120 oz. of Weed (countless time)
$80 bag of peyote buttons
recently $100 per vial of vit. B12 to inject.... my how things have changed.

FreshChops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.18.2010, 09:00 PM   #46
automatic bzooty
invito al cielo

automatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's asses
$000
automatic bzooty is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.18.2010, 09:49 PM   #47
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
quick poll: do we have ANY pro-drugwars in the house?

keeping it simple doesn't count.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.18.2010, 09:59 PM   #48
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
I've been one of those lucky lads (read: mocher) who has never really paid much for chronic.

20 bucks for shrooms has been my largest single purchase.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.25.2010, 11:59 AM   #49
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
i wonder what jesus thinks of that. SORRY, could not help myself. carry on.

You are so pious!

You are judging me?

Little miss perfect go fuck lots of different people with condoms or if you are gay i don't know why you even care about birth control cause it takes one of each sex to make a baby on accident. Then go pass out under a bridge half naked.

One who does not believe is actually going to pull that crap out.

Jesus said not to lie which I don't. I have accepted my sins as I wrote about earlier. Guess you skipped over that part. I do not deny to myself that I have had problems.

Did I once say that I was perfect? I strive to be like Jesus, but as ALL humans do I have fallen short at times. He loves even more when we have chosen the wrong path in the past, but follow the road back to him.

Luke 15:11-32 (American Standard Version)

11 And he said, A certain man had two sons:
12 and the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of thy substance that falleth to me. And he divided unto them his living.
13 And not many days after, the younger son gathered all together and took his journey into a far country; and there he wasted his substance with riotous living.
14 And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that country; and he began to be in want.
15 And he went and joined himself to one of the citizens of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed swine.
16 And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him.
17 But when he came to himself he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish here with hunger!
18 I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight:
19 I am no more worthy to be called your son: make me as one of thy hired servants.
20 And he arose, and came to his father. But while he was yet afar off, his father saw him, and was moved with compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.
21 And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight: I am no more worthy to be called thy son.
22 But the father said to his servants, Bring forth quickly the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet:
23 and bring the fatted calf, and kill it, and let us eat, and make merry:
24 for this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.
25 Now his elder son was in the field: and as he came and drew nigh to the house, he heard music and dancing.
26 And he called to him one of the servants, and inquired what these things might be.
27 And he said unto him, Thy brother is come; and thy father hath killed the fatted calf, because he hath received him safe and sound.
28 But he was angry, and would not go in: and his father came out, and entreated him.
29 But he answered and said to his father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, and I never transgressed a commandment of thine; and yet thou never gavest me a kid, that I might make merry with my friends:
30 but when this thy son came, who hath devoured thy living with harlots, thou killedst for him the fatted calf.
31 And he said unto him, Son, thou art ever with me, and all that is mine is thine. 32 But it was meet to make merry and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.25.2010, 11:59 AM   #50
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray
He'd more than likely appreciate her honesty.

"For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God".

& no, I'm not a believer.

THanx Annie

Old 03.25.2010, 12:01 PM   #51
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by automatic bzooty
$000
Yep.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.25.2010, 12:09 PM   #52
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
depends which jesus.
my one would whip me and call me a bad girl
8,000 on xanax?
you could have saved africa or something
even mortgage would be acceptable

you have a jesus?

And I have paid my price for my transgressions. Withdrawls, mind games, turning on myself. All actions have repucussions.

I was wondering cause without gods and Jesus and spiritual entities we would have no good reason to morals since all of those moral laws and such somehow spawned from one religion or another.

I am prescribed xanax. So you can take that up with my doctor.

Saved africa??? You must be one of those "i'm gonna save the world chicks" guess what you're not. Not many make any difference. THis world is already dead.

my mortgage will be paid in 3 years not bad for a 32 year old. Most fools wait to get married and buy a house in thier 30's these days it seems. THen they don't pay it off till they're 60 and they still have kids in the house in thier late 40's. Car is paid for too. Oh and my husband's car is paid for.

Old 03.25.2010, 12:10 PM   #53
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
Yep.

Yall keep it that way. It sucks!!!!! Fun at first, but when you let it take over you it's not so much fun.

Old 03.25.2010, 12:16 PM   #54
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah addiction runs in my family and I have an addictive personality to things. Not to mention I don't even have any desire to do drugs at all...
Old 03.25.2010, 12:19 PM   #55
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Yeah addiction runs in my family and I have an addictive personality to things. Not to mention I don't even have any desire to do drugs at all...
Do any of your friends do drugs?
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.25.2010, 12:21 PM   #56
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Quote:

THat was my problem I have an addictive personality and once I tried them that was it. SO if you are like that don't even try. It is NOT better to have loved and lost than to never have loved before.

Old 03.25.2010, 12:25 PM   #57
Derek
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
Do any of your friends do drugs?
Some of them... one of my best friends does and some acquaintances do.
Old 03.25.2010, 12:28 PM   #58
Derek
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
THat was my problem I have an addictive personality and once I tried them that was it. SO if you are like that don't even try. It is NOT better to have loved and lost than to never have loved before.
Yeah definitely.. people always tell me "dude you don't know what you're missing!" but if I don't try them then I won't know so it won't matter.
Old 03.25.2010, 12:32 PM   #59
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
several hundred for a QP
Old 03.25.2010, 01:12 PM   #60
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
you don't even want to know.
Satan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth