Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page party last night
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.07.2011, 07:34 AM   #41
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
This really old random dood something to me on Friday...."There'll be better days"

and that's all he said.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2011, 12:23 PM   #42
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
im wondering how non-drinking people put up with parties
because i wanna become one of them

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2011, 12:45 PM   #43
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
as someone who was always the sober one at parties: it's boring.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2011, 02:04 PM   #44
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
im wondering how non-drinking people put up with parties
because i wanna become one of them

you just have to cherish the fact that you're not acting like the idiots around you, it's a nice feeling but it gets old after 5 minutes and it's all pain and boredom after that
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2011, 02:41 PM   #45
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
i like doing the inner joke thing when everyone else is stoned - but that is almost unavoidable.

i normally find parties boring when i am drunk, so if they were to become more boring the only two possible solutions would be not going to any party ever again or suicide.

Old 02.08.2011, 02:49 PM   #46
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
If you're open to drinking a bit more, sometimes it can be a great way to open up to others, but the key is to not open up too much brotha.

Also, just focus on your breath and take note of what's going on physically and mentally when these situations arise, and work on not having conceptual elaboration and doubts. Anxiety is cyclic and feeds itself the more you affirm your thoughts.
Inhuman is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2011, 02:53 PM   #47
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
If you're open to drinking a bit more, sometimes it can be a great way to open up to others, but the key is to not open up too much brotha.

Also, just focus on your breath and take note of what's going on physically and mentally when these situations arise, and work on not having conceptual elaboration and doubts. Anxiety is cyclic and feeds itself the more you affirm your thoughts.

who are you talking to? confused.

Old 02.08.2011, 03:08 PM   #48
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I can attest to the fact that focusing on yr breath does not work when it comes to police officers in Texas.

I had the fuzz give me a fucking sobriety test at the DMV because Officer Unfriendly "smells something on my breath".

it was a fucking cool honey altoid, pig.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2011, 03:17 PM   #49
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I can attest to the fact that focusing on yr breath does not work when it comes to police officers in Texas.

I had the fuzz give me a fucking sobriety test at the DMV because Officer Unfriendly "smells something on my breath".

it was a fucking cool honey altoid, pig.

i don't recommend driving ever.
but i know, probably not a possibility in texas.
smelling something on your breath... don't they have that device you blow into?

Old 02.08.2011, 03:28 PM   #50
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
yeah I suggested that the super-trooper go ahead and give me one. instead, the fascist took me into the back interrogation room, that they have at the DMV, and made me "follow his pen with my eyes". this was shortly after being ordered to "get 'that hair' out of" said eyes.

there's likely a very good reason why this dude was stuck behind an info desk for driver's licenses and not, say, out on the road, "busting longhairs" like he could before shooting that guy.

three things come out of texas: beers, steers and fear.
Old 02.08.2011, 03:42 PM   #51
knox
invito al cielo

i know this isn't an anecdote/memory exchange thread but it's now a thread about smelling something on someone's breath. One time in school the perverted arts teacher asked us to bring flowers, vases and bottles of wine to draw. She did say empty but I guess some people forgot that, while others thought she meant gin. I think she had to go to the gynecologist to check on her menopause and just left all students alone for hours and when she came back most of them were drunk. So they lined us up while bald men with coffee breaths were sticking their noses into everybody's mouth pretty much to determine who should be punished.

Old 02.08.2011, 03:44 PM   #52
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
i know this isn't an anecdote/memory exchange thread but it's now a thread about smelling something on someone's breath. One time in school the perverted arts teacher asked us to bring flowers, vases and bottles of wine to draw. She did say empty but I guess some people forgot that, while others thought she meant gin. I think she had to go to the gynecologist to check on her menopause and just left all students alone for hours and when she came back most of them were drunk. So they lined us up while bald men with coffee breaths were sticking their noses into everybody's mouth pretty much to determine who should be punished.

I do believe some kids in a class I subbed in last week may have been drinking on the down low but a) even as a teacher I ain't a snitch b) so long as they were not acting up or making an issue of it, fuck it no harm no foul
what the fuck was I gonna do? Go around smelling breathes like those jackasses? The absurdity of that is so tangible you can cut it with a knife!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2011, 03:51 PM   #53
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I do believe some kids in a class I subbed in last week may have been drinking on the down low but a) even as a teacher I ain't a snitch b) so long as they were not acting up or making an issue of it, fuck it no harm no foul
what the fuck was I gonna do? Go around smelling breathes like those jackasses? The absurdity of that is so tangible you can cut it with a knife!

well, they were sort of taking their clothes off and running around the school shouting and falling off the chair (gin is strong) but the smelling breath session was ridiculous.

you can always drink a bit in school, but remember: you're there to learn.

i guess it's still better than this guy at uni that used to sniff glue out of his sock in the classroom. he liked to sit next to me and had really disgusting feet.

some teachers think their job is to be a cunt. like this one woman who found birth control pills in my bag and called my mother to tell her: your daughter is a slut.

Old 02.08.2011, 05:23 PM   #54
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

I've heard that glice likes to sniff the bicycle seats of young men and that his breath smells as if he's also been tasting them (young men, not bicycle seats).
Old 02.08.2011, 05:24 PM   #55
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
who are you talking to? confused.

Oh sorry, I was meaning the OP, not you
Inhuman is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2011, 06:09 PM   #56
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

you can always drink a bit in school, but remember: you're there to learn.

I think I'm going to have to write that on the board tomorrow alongside the Agenda..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2011, 06:22 PM   #57
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
I don't think a gathering of 7 people is considered a party...
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2011, 07:32 PM   #58
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
listen to crypto, he knows.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.09.2011, 07:12 AM   #59
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
this is so true.
i had at least 2 that hated me. the feeling was mutual of course, but it was a shame since they were teachers of beloved classes. gymnastics and math. total love for the latter.

school and drinking; i didnt really do that, maybe only few beers.
but we had a drunk for physics teacher. idiot me, couldnt tell at the time and one day i was sent out of the class (rare incident). i was fooling around alone and he came up and told me to join him to go and pick up some balls. volley balls. double idiot me, i went along. he almost got us killed with his driving. at least he didnt molest me or smth.

pc. im not saying he was a cunt though. i liked him.

- I had this one teacher who was insane and hated me with a passion. Lots of them did, but she took it to another level, at some point she wouldn't let me walk into the classroom and would accuse me of cheating in every single test and assignment just to give me a big fail. Rumour is she even tried to get hold of some coke from this idiot kid to put it in my backpack and get me kicked out of the school (fortunately for her, that wasn't necessary). They kept saying I was the less likely to ever get anywhere in life and that I was doomed to fail and probably wouldn't even finish school. They also kept saying these three girls would have a bright future, let's see: one of them is a promiscuous plastic surgery freak who's never kept a job for over two months, another one is a stoner who occasionally sells drugs, smells bad, wears hippy clothes and sleeps with hairy men in the woods (she was good in math), and the other one is now a stripper who's been to jail for beating up her husband.

Old 02.09.2011, 08:44 AM   #60
knox
invito al cielo

no, it wasn't the same. most teachers (and people) hated me because i was weird. it didn't matter in university because everyone was weird, including the professors.

but i guess i tell the story as if i hadn't been doing wrong things like putting laxatives in their coffee and setting things on fire. but the more i reacted the more they hated me. they told my parents i was a drug addict, a lesbian and slutty boy stalker (they didn't even see the contradiction).

it was good when they kicked me out (correct term would be: invited me to leave) because i went to a liberal school in which they'd let me smoke and sleep as much as i wanted and didn't have to wear a stupid uniform. they didn't even care if i went to school in my pyjamas because my grades were excellent, so i ended up going to university at 17.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth