Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page R.E.M.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.08.2008, 05:25 PM   #41
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
thank you guys, i love REM.
Old 01.08.2008, 09:09 PM   #42
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Hopefully it will be better than their last 2....it's supposed to be more of a rocker. A few of their new songs (live versions from a show in Ireland this summer) are on the CD/DVD set they just released and they are pretty good.
Old 01.08.2008, 09:42 PM   #43
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
sucks.

michael stipe is a bald asshole cancer patient.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.08.2008, 09:47 PM   #44
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
An asshole calling someone an asshole.....good times.
Old 01.08.2008, 09:57 PM   #45
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
How am I an asshole? I am honest with people, I am helpful, I turn people onto good music, etc etc etc. I've never annoyed people with my shit voice and talking about losing my religion. Or telling you that everybody hurts. And I'm never going to be a man on the moon, but so fucking what?

Okay, that was lame. But I'm saying: in the hall of assholes, I'm more of an unlikely candidate, he's a fucking award winner though.

What's your frequency, krastian?

Old 01.08.2008, 10:05 PM   #46
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
I think you would be even a bigger asshole if you had Stipe's fame and fortune, Adam. I think most of us probably would.

But, to make light of this inanity, here's something you might like thinking about.

In Tourfilm, it begins with Michael addressing the audience. He says to one guy, "that better not be styrofoam." Well, as if that sort of thing isn't silly enough, consider this. R.E.M. named Automatic For the People after the slogan of a soul food restaurant in Athens named Weaver D's. Thing is, Weaver D's uses styrofoam cups, bowls and those sectional styrofoam food boxes that close up. All of them have eaten lunch to go from this place many times. Stipe has a couple of vegetarian restaurants; I imagine Michael gets steamed veggies only or something if he ever drops in on Weaver anymore. And, of course, Peter has lived in Seattle post-Barrie since the early '90s.

It's but one of my many, many residences when I was in Athens, but I used to live in the house directly next door to this eatery and enjoyed the food lots and lots of times. Usually Weaver would say, "automatic" right after you placed an order. I suppose Stipe might have been friendly with him in spite of his moratorium on all things styrofoam (haha) because Weaver is a gay man. He's also an old and, incidentally, a black man; suffice it to say, Weaver is not attractive, so I'm not implying that he and Michael ever got together. And truth be told, I try to avoid styrofoam myself.

As a somewhat extraneous postscript, when I lived in that house, one of my roommates was from Virginia. I now live in Virginia, but that's besides the point really. Some friends of his came down from Virginia to visit and these awestruck-R.E.M. fans vandalized Weaver D's by stealing the "Automatic for the People" sign. I knew about it the next day, but I did not rat them out. Anyway, after a about a year or so when I was no longer living there, the sign got returned to Weaver.

In a decidedly even more unrelated postscript, I had a girlfriend once that went out to toilet paper roll Stipe's Grady Street house on Halloween. I'm someone that is no stranger to doing crazy, absurd stuff, and she and everyone else urged me to go, but I flat-out refused to take part.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.09.2008, 01:16 AM   #47
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Hahah, that's some crazy shit.

The guy who sold us our last dog.. we went to his house to pick it up.. and he had a bookshelf, a fucking BOOKSHELF, to R.E.M... every album, every single, every bootleg disc with homemade covers in this shelf.. I was looking at it and going "wow."

He sold us a schnauzer. It was cute.

Old 01.09.2008, 01:34 AM   #48
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
well, I have the albums and

Chronic Murmurings (1980 demos & 1981 album outtakes) x2
DIY various & live compilation x2
Green Demos John Keane Studios Athens, Ga
The Complete Green Demos Upgrade
R.E.M. Succumbs vhs (video collection)
The Peter Buck Tape (Tyrone's OC Athens, Ga 1981 show unknown date) x2
Time of Outtakes (outtakes from Out of Time)
Tourfilm (Warner Bros.,1990) vhs
5/30/80 40 Watt Club Athens, Ga
6/06/80 Wuxtry Records Atlanta, Ga
1/10/81 Tyrone's O.C. Athens, GA So Much Younger Then/Georgia Peaches---Ripe!
5/12/81 Tyrone's O.C. Athens, GA That Beat in Time
??/??/81 Tyrone's O.C. Athens, GA
9/22/81 Tyrone's O.C. Athens, GA sbd
9/23/81 Tyrone's O.C. Athens, GA sbd x2
1/22/82 Friday's Greensboro, NC File Under Kudzu
4/24/82 Merlyn's Madison, WI sbd Carnival of Sorts
5/14/82 Piedmont Park Arts Festival Atlanta WRFG-FM "Radio Free Georgia"
7/02/82 The Strand Marietta, GA Do the Strand
8/24/82 Old Waldorf San Francisco
9/22/82 First Avenue Club Minneapolis, MN
10/21/82 I & I Club Athens, GA
11/27/82 Maxwell’s Hoboken, NJ
4/13/83 Palestra, University of Rochester
Rochester, NY "L.I.V.E."
7/09/83 Larry's Hideaway Toronto, ON sbd Rising
10/06/83 30 Rockerfeller Plaza NYC
Late Night with David Letterman (NBC) (pro) vcd
11/10/83 The Kabuki San Francisco x2
11/18/83 The Tube London (from When the Light is Mine dvd)
4/17/84 Exo-7 Rouen, France
4/20/84 Theatre El Dorado Paris, France sbd PARISLIVE I.R.S.Records tape
4/25/84 The Gallery Manchester x2
6/??/84 I.R.S. Studios Holywood I.R.S. The Cutting Edge (acoustic from When the Light is Mine dvd)
6/09/84 The Capitol Theatre Passaic, NJ (pro) vcd x2
6/27/84 Music Hall Seattle sbd Rock and Roll Stars
7/16/84 The Playpen, Wildwood, NJ
9/26/84 Duke University Durham, NC We Are Having A Heavenly Time
10/12/84 Capitol Theatre Passaic, NJ x2
11/21/84 Rock City Nottingham, England sbd x2 Old Man Kensey
11/26/84 Birmingham University Birmingham, UK
4/27/85 Brown University Providence, RI
4/28/85 Busch Student Center Rutgers University x2
7/07/85 Werchter, Belguim FM sbd
8/28/85 Tower Theatre Philadelphia, PA x2
10/01/85 Paradiso, Amsterdam VPRO-FM (5 songs)
10/02/85 Rockpalast Die Zeche Bochum, Ger (pro) vcd x2
10/25/85 The Tube London (from When the Light is Mine dvd)
11/09/85 CMJ Music Awards Beacon Theater NYC
1/20/86 40 Watt Club, Athens d. boon Benefit Show
9/27/86 Santa Barbara County Bowl Santa Barbara, CA x2
10/12/86 Kiel Opera House St. Louis, MO x2
10/19/86 Chicago Pavilion University of Illinois x2
11/24/86 Fox Theater Atlanta x2
11/31/86 Patrick Gymnasium University of Vermont Burlington x2
5/24/87 McCabe's Guitar Shop Santa Monica, CA
9/14/87 ??? Utrect, NL x2 sbd and aud Red Rain
9/12/87 Hammersmith Odeon London, UK x2
11/13/87 Alameda County Coliseum Arena, Oakland, CA x2
11/14/87 Bren Events Center, UC Irvine campus
Irvine, CA x2
11/15/87 Universal Amphitheater Universal City (Los Angeles), CA x2
11/??/87 ??? Los Angeles "Documentary" bootleg
11/18/87 Moody Coliseum, Southern Methodist University Dallas x2
4/30/89 Orlando, FL Songs for a Green World sbd
4/30/89 Green World Tour, USA 1989 FM (The Orlando Westwood One radio show) It's the End of the World...As we Know It!!
5/15/89 Pink Pop Festival Landgraaf, NL FM
10/13/89 L.E.A.F. Benefit Fox Theater Atlanta support: Pylon x2
3/12/91 2 Meter Sessie Bullet Sound Studios Nederhorst den Berg, NL FM (3/24 broadcast date)
3/15/91 Borderline London (incomplete) Hitting the Note American Acoustic Tour 1991 sbd
4/31/91 KCRW studios Morning Becomes Eclectic FM sbd Half A World Away bootleg
8/31/99 Chastain Park Amphitheatre, Atlanta 99X WNNX-FM x2
5/05/01 Nulle Part Ailleurs show sbd (incomplete)
Canel + studio, Paris
5/07/01 studio 105 la maison de la radio, Paris, May 7th, 2001 FM
2/26-27/05 The Point Theatre, Dublin, Ireland x2 R.E.M. Live (Warner Bros., 2007)
10/08/05 Kingpin's Bowling Alley, Athens, GA sbd (with Bill Berry)
9/16/06 The 28th Annual Georgia Music Hall Of Fame Awards Show Georgia World Congress Center Atlanta sbd (with Bill Berry)

not too shabby anyway
It'd be nice to have all of these: http://orangefox.svs.com/rem/bootdiscog.html
Old 01.09.2008, 01:38 AM   #49
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Old 01.09.2008, 01:54 AM   #50
atari 2600
invito al cielo

my tits are bigger than your tits?

um...

Most of the R.E.M. have makeshift covers with printed tracklists.

The band that I make the best covers for the most often (which isn't much lately) is Sonic Youth.

I'd bet that guy you know has some good listens.
Old 01.09.2008, 02:03 AM   #51
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

I have OCD (not me saying "Oh I have OCD lol", I'm actually diagnosed by a real doctor with it), and I have everything alphabetized and organized and etc etc etc in my room........... but I've never made a tracklisting for bootlegs like that... That's pretty cool that you guys do that , actually.

Old 01.09.2008, 11:18 AM   #52
krastian
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
How am I an asshole? I am honest with people, I am helpful, I turn people onto good music, etc etc etc. I've never annoyed people with my shit voice and talking about losing my religion. Or telling you that everybody hurts. And I'm never going to be a man on the moon, but so fucking what?

Okay, that was lame. But I'm saying: in the hall of assholes, I'm more of an unlikely candidate, he's a fucking award winner though.

What's your frequency, krastian?
Ha ha ha......well, you might not like those songs or whatever, but I seriously don't think they make Stipe an asshole. Yes, it's true that you might turn some people on here into some good music and whatnot, but dude, you are NOTORIOUS on here for shitting all over peoples threads/opinions and basically coming off as a real prick. I'm not the first one to call you out on this or allude to it. You might not be like that in real life, but that is how you come off on here so that's why I said the asshole comment....you might not think so, and I know you could really give a shit. To be honest, what irked me was the "cancer patient" comment. Who says shit like that?? If you lose someone to cancer that is really close to like your mom, brother, girlfriend etc. then I don't think you'd be so loosely throwing that shit around. It was a bit derogatory in that context even though you probably didn't mean anything by it.
Old 01.09.2008, 11:45 AM   #53
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Pretty Persuasion is the greatest most favorite wonderful REM song I know. and I barely ahve any idea what he is saying in the lyrics. I love it so.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6mDZqIMNrU
Old 01.09.2008, 02:10 PM   #54
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

My grandma died from cancer. It was probably the biggest loss to me, and it completely ruined my mind for a good year when I was 14. I'm simply stating: He looks like a cancer patient. If he had scabs on his arm, I'd simply state: He looks like a heroin addict! You know, it's all in good HUMOR.

I think people on this board take shit I say way too seriously, hence why a handful of people refer to me as an asshole. When you actually examine the things I'm posting, they're either simple facts, jokes, or completely serious music critique. I respect people's opinions even when I disagree with them. And, also, just for fun: I was also sexually molested and beaten as a child. I'll still joke around about it. Who cares? It's in the past. Shit like that happens. Why are people so touchy about stuff like that? Lighten up. Does that make me fucked up that I just don't care that someone in my life FUCKED ME IN THE ASS as a child? I don't even hate the person! I forgave them! It didn't really fuck me up in any way, since my memory of it is kind of blurry. I just felt like it's something that happened and perhaps I'm nicer to people now or something, I dunno, I just don't care. I don't care about the shit that I've witnessed in my life. We all have to deal with fucked-up things, it doesn't make me any more or less human. For example, I know a chick who gave a guy she didn't like a blowjob cuz she felt like she "had to" (she wasn't raped, she did it by choice) and now she can't watch any films with rape in it cuz it reminds her of that time -- or some such nonsense. I mean, okay, sure, fair enough, if it REALLY bothers her, that's fine, but I'm just not like that. I'm not some touchy person that gets offended when you insult my mom or something. It's not because I don't love her, I just respect that people have different opinions than me, so whatever. And I will freely tell you about shit that happened to me and still joke about it, because what's the fucking point of being miserable your whole life over shit like that?

So, anyway, if anyone here thinks I'm an asshole, I'm cool with that, I'm not mad at anyone or anything, I think internet feuding is all pretty damn silly, but I actually post with the best of intentions and it's never my idea to spam/flame/piss on people's threads in any way. I simply state an opinion. I don't think I'm above anyone here, I don't think I necasarilly (how the fuck do you spell that word?) have better tastes than anyone, I just think a lot of people here haven't discovered certain bands or whatever yet, so I try to turn them onto things. It's me being nice, not me imposing my tastes upon people. I'm not a musical elitist, I'm more of a musical dork. Anyone who brags about their music collection is a fucking loser, anyway; you'll NEVER complete that collection, so what's the point? I am fairly knowledgable of music, since it consumes almost every part of my waking and dreaming state, so if I seem fairly opinionated it's probably because.. I know what I'm talking about.. USUALLY. So, yeah, I try to do everything I can on here as nicely as possible, I just tend to disagree with certain people a LOT. Sorry if that offends people. And in real life, I help old ladies across the street and donate to charity all the time even though I don't even have that much money. No shit. I'm not trying to convince people otherwise about me, you think what you think, but I'm merely stating: I think people judge people too much based upon their opinions, and.. well, I guess you all can't come and hang out with me in real life or anything but... I've done a lot more good for the people on here than anything bad I've posted in my posts.

Sorry for ranting, but I figured I might as well post my statement of vindication on some obscure R.E.M. thread where everyone will overlook my thoughts and beliefs. Take care!

Old 01.09.2008, 02:15 PM   #55
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
anyone who takes this shit personal and calls you and asshole is deeply insecure as it is man.
Old 01.09.2008, 02:15 PM   #56
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

fucking assholes.
Old 01.09.2008, 02:19 PM   #57
atari 2600
invito al cielo

Quote:
sucks.

This part sounds like an opinion, albeit a very succint, knee-jerk, and non-descriptive one.

Quote:
michael stipe is a bald asshole cancer patient.

This last part does not come off as an opinion, but rather a provocation.
Perhaps a cry for attention, perhaps some sort of personal venting projected upon Stipe or some combination thereof.

Of course, it'll be dismissed in rebuttal as merely sick humor. As loathsome as they are to use, you should maybe think about using the emoticons when making comments loaded with black humor.
Old 01.09.2008, 02:21 PM   #58
CHOUT
invito al cielo

CHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
well, I have the albums and

Chronic Murmurings (1980 demos & 1981 album outtakes) x2
DIY various & live compilation x2
Green Demos John Keane Studios Athens, Ga
The Complete Green Demos Upgrade
R.E.M. Succumbs vhs (video collection)
The Peter Buck Tape (Tyrone's OC Athens, Ga 1981 show unknown date) x2
Time of Outtakes (outtakes from Out of Time)
Tourfilm (Warner Bros.,1990) vhs
5/30/80 40 Watt Club Athens, Ga
6/06/80 Wuxtry Records Atlanta, Ga
1/10/81 Tyrone's O.C. Athens, GA So Much Younger Then/Georgia Peaches---Ripe!
5/12/81 Tyrone's O.C. Athens, GA That Beat in Time
??/??/81 Tyrone's O.C. Athens, GA
9/22/81 Tyrone's O.C. Athens, GA sbd
9/23/81 Tyrone's O.C. Athens, GA sbd x2
1/22/82 Friday's Greensboro, NC File Under Kudzu
4/24/82 Merlyn's Madison, WI sbd Carnival of Sorts
5/14/82 Piedmont Park Arts Festival Atlanta WRFG-FM "Radio Free Georgia"
7/02/82 The Strand Marietta, GA Do the Strand
8/24/82 Old Waldorf San Francisco
9/22/82 First Avenue Club Minneapolis, MN
10/21/82 I & I Club Athens, GA
11/27/82 Maxwell’s Hoboken, NJ
4/13/83 Palestra, University of Rochester
Rochester, NY "L.I.V.E."
7/09/83 Larry's Hideaway Toronto, ON sbd Rising
10/06/83 30 Rockerfeller Plaza NYC
Late Night with David Letterman (NBC) (pro) vcd
11/10/83 The Kabuki San Francisco x2
11/18/83 The Tube London (from When the Light is Mine dvd)
4/17/84 Exo-7 Rouen, France
4/20/84 Theatre El Dorado Paris, France sbd PARISLIVE I.R.S.Records tape
4/25/84 The Gallery Manchester x2
6/??/84 I.R.S. Studios Holywood I.R.S. The Cutting Edge (acoustic from When the Light is Mine dvd)
6/09/84 The Capitol Theatre Passaic, NJ (pro) vcd x2
6/27/84 Music Hall Seattle sbd Rock and Roll Stars
7/16/84 The Playpen, Wildwood, NJ
9/26/84 Duke University Durham, NC We Are Having A Heavenly Time
10/12/84 Capitol Theatre Passaic, NJ x2
11/21/84 Rock City Nottingham, England sbd x2 Old Man Kensey
11/26/84 Birmingham University Birmingham, UK
4/27/85 Brown University Providence, RI
4/28/85 Busch Student Center Rutgers University x2
7/07/85 Werchter, Belguim FM sbd
8/28/85 Tower Theatre Philadelphia, PA x2
10/01/85 Paradiso, Amsterdam VPRO-FM (5 songs)
10/02/85 Rockpalast Die Zeche Bochum, Ger (pro) vcd x2
10/25/85 The Tube London (from When the Light is Mine dvd)
11/09/85 CMJ Music Awards Beacon Theater NYC
1/20/86 40 Watt Club, Athens d. boon Benefit Show
9/27/86 Santa Barbara County Bowl Santa Barbara, CA x2
10/12/86 Kiel Opera House St. Louis, MO x2
10/19/86 Chicago Pavilion University of Illinois x2
11/24/86 Fox Theater Atlanta x2
11/31/86 Patrick Gymnasium University of Vermont Burlington x2
5/24/87 McCabe's Guitar Shop Santa Monica, CA
9/14/87 ??? Utrect, NL x2 sbd and aud Red Rain
9/12/87 Hammersmith Odeon London, UK x2
11/13/87 Alameda County Coliseum Arena, Oakland, CA x2
11/14/87 Bren Events Center, UC Irvine campus
Irvine, CA x2
11/15/87 Universal Amphitheater Universal City (Los Angeles), CA x2
11/??/87 ??? Los Angeles "Documentary" bootleg
11/18/87 Moody Coliseum, Southern Methodist University Dallas x2
4/30/89 Orlando, FL Songs for a Green World sbd
4/30/89 Green World Tour, USA 1989 FM (The Orlando Westwood One radio show) It's the End of the World...As we Know It!!
5/15/89 Pink Pop Festival Landgraaf, NL FM
10/13/89 L.E.A.F. Benefit Fox Theater Atlanta support: Pylon x2
3/12/91 2 Meter Sessie Bullet Sound Studios Nederhorst den Berg, NL FM (3/24 broadcast date)
3/15/91 Borderline London (incomplete) Hitting the Note American Acoustic Tour 1991 sbd
4/31/91 KCRW studios Morning Becomes Eclectic FM sbd Half A World Away bootleg
8/31/99 Chastain Park Amphitheatre, Atlanta 99X WNNX-FM x2
5/05/01 Nulle Part Ailleurs show sbd (incomplete)
Canel + studio, Paris
5/07/01 studio 105 la maison de la radio, Paris, May 7th, 2001 FM
2/26-27/05 The Point Theatre, Dublin, Ireland x2 R.E.M. Live (Warner Bros., 2007)
10/08/05 Kingpin's Bowling Alley, Athens, GA sbd (with Bill Berry)
9/16/06 The 28th Annual Georgia Music Hall Of Fame Awards Show Georgia World Congress Center Atlanta sbd (with Bill Berry)

not too shabby anyway
It'd be nice to have all of these: http://orangefox.svs.com/rem/bootdiscog.html
im not surprised, not to mention you got to do blow with 'em...lucky bastard.

CHOUT is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.09.2008, 02:23 PM   #59
atari 2600
invito al cielo

Haha that was just one time many years ago.

I did hang out with Mitch, Mike's brother, for a whole crazy weekend of boating once though. He's a talented guitarist and plays a bunch of other instruments too.

I think most of those have made the torrent downloading rounds and it's where I got most of them.
Old 01.09.2008, 02:24 PM   #60
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Yeah, that's my point. Even if we disagree on here (like about Tool, for example), that doesn't make me think any differently about you. I have you on my buddy list, actually, you're one of the few, because I always enjoy your replies. Weird eh...

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth