Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.29.2019, 08:52 AM   #6361
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
I guess it all depends if you know what to look for? I started “prophesing” / asking questions two years into the investigation......not at the beginning!

“If collusion was illegal......why would Muller need to keep investigating???”

Me understanding and explaining the scope and responsibilities that Mueller held and the fact he was acting outside that scope.

Mueller not producing evidence requested by a Judge when Russian companies demanded to see the evidence against them.

Understanding the difference between collusion (not a crime) and conspiracy (impeachable).

The basic understanding that an innocent man proclaiming his innocence is in no way an obstruction of justice.

I could go on, but it doesn’t matter. Sure, I made a few assumptions, but those assumptions were based on my limited knowledge of Investigations and how the judicial process works. Multiple times I said I might be wrong and it would all be okay if I was because my statements / assumptions were based on a process and not wishful thinking.

You will continue to see things the way you want, which has been clear in all of your replies......but like I said, I was never trying to change your mind!

That’s all for now, packing up the van and headed to Houston to pick up my wife, then to far North Texas to see “Sweet Eileen In Abilene”

......everyone have a great weekend!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i concur with you that skuj was superguilty of wishful thinking and emotionally attached to outcomes he wanted

but while you had a cooler disposition, you were also prophesizing outcomes and claimed knowledge of facts nobody but the investigators had at the time

the fact that your prediction was more correct than skuj’s does not make your wishful thinking less wishful or your reasoning less flawed. it was just a better guess.

no?

anywyay i see it that way, as *only now we know.* not that it matters one iota, lol. it’s not like i’m handing out prizes.

ps- but i recall there was the matter of a bet...
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.29.2019, 04:09 PM   #6362
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
IN BIDEN NEWS: https://www.thecut.com/amp/2019/03/a...mpression=true

Are you guys ready for a new article like this every week if he announces he's running? There's no way he won't have to answer for it.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.29.2019, 04:11 PM   #6363
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
IN BIDEN NEWS: https://www.thecut.com/amp/2019/03/a...mpression=true

Are you guys ready for a new article like this every week if he announces he's running? There's no way he won't have to answer for it.
lmfao

the democratic circular firing squad continues

“trump 2020” i guess...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.29.2019, 04:13 PM   #6364
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
wasn’t that how may got to be PM? her opponents killed each other? lololo
Old 03.29.2019, 04:20 PM   #6365
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Feel the Bern bro

Bernie wouldn't kiss and touch little girls, he would put his hand on their shoulder in a patronly manner and help them dream of not getting shot at school and then bankrupting their family through the subsequent medical costs!
Old 03.29.2019, 04:45 PM   #6366
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
BREAKING: A high-level source tells me it was Brennan who insisted that the unverified and fake Steele dossier be included in the Intelligence Report... Brennan should be asked to testify under oath in Congress ASAP.
— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) March 27, 2019
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.29.2019, 04:53 PM   #6367
Derek
invito al cielo

I hope Rand Paul's neighbour doesn't regret socking him in the face
Old 03.29.2019, 05:06 PM   #6368
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Yeah free him for the breaching bail thing and lock him up for the raping thing instead.

right. state press = truthful. I forget! He should have stuck around in order to be tortured by the Brits and US.

WikiLeaks boss Julian Assange said on Friday that text messages in the possession of the Swedish government prove that rape allegations against him are a set up.
“There are intercepted SMS messages between the women and each other and their friends that I'm told represents a set up,” Assange, who spoke from Suffolk, UK, said on ABC's Good Morning America. “Those SMS messages the Swedish prosecutor has refused to release and in fact stated that my lawyer, who was shown the messages by the police, is gagged from speaking about them.”

I guess Chelsea Manning is still locked up?
Old 03.29.2019, 05:11 PM   #6369
Derek
invito al cielo

And free my angel Chelsea Manning yes
Old 03.29.2019, 05:13 PM   #6370
tesla69
Banned

Quote:
I hope Rand Paul's neighbour doesn't regret socking him in the face

it was an expensive sucker punch!
U.S. Sen. Rand Paul was awarded more than $580,000 in damages and medical expenses on Wednesday in his lawsuit against the neighbor who tackled him and broke several of his ribs in a dispute over lawn maintenance.

I was curious to find out why - it sounds like crazy neighbor syndrome to me.

Boucher told the jury that he attacked Paul after watching the senator begin forming a brush pile near their property line.
The day before the attack, Boucher said, he [Boucher] had burned another brush pile that Paul had created near the boundary. He[Boucher] doused that pile with gasoline and set it on fire, Boucher said. An explosion burned his face, neck and arms, and Boucher said he was still in severe pain when he attacked Paul the next day. Boucher testified he had hauled away previous brush piles accumulated by Paul without asking the senator.
Boucher testified that he tried to talk to Paul about his lawn maintenance concerns, but was rebuffed. Paul maintained in his testimony that he kept any brush pile on his own property.
Old 03.30.2019, 12:41 AM   #6371
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
IDK WTF is happening, but I keep seeing my name. I suspect tesla and Bytor are having a field day post Mueller. (I don't blame them!! I'll keep them on ignore.)

I'll say it: I am completely baffled and extremely disappointed that Mueller had "no opinion" on Obstruction Of Justice. Wasn't it his fucking job to form an opinion, one way or the other?

I also will never understand the Collusion conclusion, given everything that we know.

But one thing is clear to me: Mueller must speak, and that report must be made public. I don't trust Barr to tell us everything that we should know.

Carry on with your celebrations!!
Old 03.30.2019, 02:34 PM   #6372
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Don Trimp's nominee for the Federal Reserve Board

“He does not have the intellectual gravitas for this important job,” Greg Mankiw, a Harvard professor who was chairman of the White House Council of Economic Advisers under President George W. Bush wrote. “It is time for senators to do their job. Mr. Moore should not be confirmed.”

.... owes 75K$ back taxes

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-document-says

.......held in contempt of court over 300k$ debt to ex wife

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...P=share_btn_tw

"we only hire the BEST people"
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.31.2019, 09:23 PM   #6373
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
A field day?

We already knew the outcome!!!

Regarding Mueller: it was NEVER his job or responsibility to exonerate President Trump. Mueller is a Prosecutor and his job and sole responsibility is to examine evidence to see if Federal Laws were broken.

PERIOD - end of story!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
IDK WTF is happening, but I keep seeing my name. I suspect tesla and Bytor are having a field day post Mueller. (I don't blame them!! I'll keep them on ignore.)

I'll say it: I am completely baffled and extremely disappointed that Mueller had "no opinion" on Obstruction Of Justice. Wasn't it his fucking job to form an opinion, one way or the other?

I also will never understand the Collusion conclusion, given everything that we know.

But one thing is clear to me: Mueller must speak, and that report must be made public. I don't trust Barr to tell us everything that we should know.

Carry on with your celebrations!!
Old 04.01.2019, 09:40 AM   #6374
Bytor Peltor
Banned

TRUMP TWEET

“Now that the long awaited Mueller Report conclusions have been released, most Democrats and others have gone back to the pre-Witch Hunt phase of their lives before Collusion Delusion took over. Others are pretending that their former hero, Bob Mueller, no longer exists!”
Old 04.01.2019, 09:42 AM   #6375
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

reality tv clown
Old 04.01.2019, 09:49 AM   #6376
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

White House whistleblower says 25 security clearance denials were reversed during Trump administration

A White House whistleblower told lawmakers that more than two dozen denials for security clearances have been overturned during the Trump administration, calling Congress her “last hope” for addressing what she considers improper conduct that has left the nation’s secrets exposed.

Tricia Newbold, a longtime White House security adviser, told the House Oversight and Reform Committee that she and her colleagues issued “dozens” of denials for security clearance applications that were later approved despite their concerns about blackmail, foreign influence or other red flags, according to panel documents released Monday.

Newbold, an 18-year veteran of the security clearance process who has served under both Republican and Democratic presidents, said she warned her superiors that clearances “were not always adjudicated in the best interest of national security” — and was retaliated against for doing so.

“I would not be doing a service to myself, my country, or my children if I sat back knowing that the issues that we have could impact national security,” Newbold told the committee, according to a panel document summarizing her allegations.

Newbold added: “I feel that right now this is my last hope to really bring the integrity back into our office.”

etc.
Old 04.01.2019, 12:12 PM   #6377
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Mitch gonna change the rules to shove thru Trimp judges

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/mitch...b0bc0dacaa2800
Old 04.01.2019, 12:34 PM   #6378
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
White House whistleblower says 25 security clearance denials were reversed during Trump administration

A White House whistleblower told lawmakers that more than two dozen denials for security clearances have been overturned during the Trump administration, calling Congress her “last hope” for addressing what she considers improper conduct that has left the nation’s secrets exposed.

Tricia Newbold, a longtime White House security adviser, told the House Oversight and Reform Committee that she and her colleagues issued “dozens” of denials for security clearance applications that were later approved despite their concerns about blackmail, foreign influence or other red flags, according to panel documents released Monday.

Newbold, an 18-year veteran of the security clearance process who has served under both Republican and Democratic presidents, said she warned her superiors that clearances “were not always adjudicated in the best interest of national security” — and was retaliated against for doing so.

“I would not be doing a service to myself, my country, or my children if I sat back knowing that the issues that we have could impact national security,” Newbold told the committee, according to a panel document summarizing her allegations.

Newbold added: “I feel that right now this is my last hope to really bring the integrity back into our office.”

etc.

"She's an Obama appointee" in 3......2......1.....
Old 04.01.2019, 12:35 PM   #6379
Skuj
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
Mitch gonna change the rules to shove thru Trimp judges

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/mitch...b0bc0dacaa2800

I still think McConnell is one of the worst human beings ever.

And Ruth ain't gonna make it to 2021. We'll be doing that again.
Old 04.01.2019, 06:12 PM   #6380
ilduclo
invito al cielo

yeah, WTF was she thinking, she's hardly invincible. If she'd retired midterm O 1 or O2, I don't think Republans would have been able to stop a Merrick or other.
269309316317318 319 320321322329369419 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth