oh, ok. like i care 3 7.14%
go-karts! 6 14.29%
daydream nation 6 14.29%
other (specify) 6 14.29%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12.03.2006, 09:38 PM   #6821
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
Capitalism's lame. I hate how the whole money system works, the bank screwed me over last month by holding my cheque for 11 days, so it surpassed the visa deadline and I paid a hellhole of interest

I remember that. You were very unhappy...

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.03.2006, 09:40 PM   #6822
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
money's a corrupt system.
Old 12.03.2006, 09:41 PM   #6823
John Violence
the end of the ugly

John Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
KRAMER!

Dr. Pepper with Cherry and Vanilla= YUM. During Lollapalooza in '55 Geddy Lee won the wet t-shirt contest with Meatloaf, Thurston, and Greg Dulli when they did an act and poured it all over themselves. Britney Spears sang the song and was the choreographer.

The early days were good.
John Violence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.03.2006, 09:43 PM   #6824
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
Ahh, I can't remember them, because I wasn't really around...

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
Old 12.03.2006, 09:44 PM   #6825
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
Geddy and Meaty lost their flavor after they left ecstatic peace and signed with Disney
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.03.2006, 09:48 PM   #6826
k-krack
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by finding nobody
Geddy and Meaty lost their flavor after they left ecstatic peace and signed with Disney

ahahah! R-E-P-T.

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
Old 12.03.2006, 09:50 PM   #6827
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, that one song they did for the beauty and the beast soundtrack was too much like flavor flav's solo stuff (geddy played harpischord for him occasionally). it was horrid.
Old 12.03.2006, 09:52 PM   #6828
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
yeah, that one song they did for the beauty and the beast soundtrack was too much like flavor flav's solo stuff (geddy played harpischord for him occasionally). it was horrid.

I have to get into Flavor flav more. AMy friends talk about him all the time and he looks like a genius

Old 12.03.2006, 09:54 PM   #6829
k-krack
invito al cielo

I gotta scram, everyone!
Jade-love
Joel-love
Rob-love
John-love

I gots da mad love!

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
Old 12.03.2006, 09:54 PM   #6830
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

he's badass. he has the body of a six year old boy, but he's badass.
Old 12.03.2006, 09:55 PM   #6831
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

love, steve!
Old 12.03.2006, 09:57 PM   #6832
John Violence
the end of the ugly

John Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's asses
Does anybody remember Wrestlemania 95 when Flava Flav and Hulk Hogan were in a steel cage mach and the winner got the rights to Brooke Hogan? I think Flava won by hitting Hogans head with that clock he wears. Or was that on Flava of Love?
Old 12.03.2006, 09:57 PM   #6833
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
Public Enemy is great.
<3 steev
I used to be into westling soo much. i recall how that one ended up
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.03.2006, 10:02 PM   #6834
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Violence
Does anybody remember Wrestlemania 95 when Flava Flav and Hulk Hogan were in a steel cage mach and the winner got the rights to Brooke Hogan? I think Flava won by hitting Hogans head with that clock he wears. Or was that on Flava of Love?

I looked around for this on Youtube; couldn't find it .
Old 12.03.2006, 10:02 PM   #6835
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Violence

That was on FOL when Deelishis and Hogan were caught boinking, and Flav bonked him with that big old clock. The Wrestlemania Incident was between Flav and Bob Saget back when he was Bonecrushing Bob.
Old 12.03.2006, 10:06 PM   #6836
John Violence
the end of the ugly

Quote:
That was on FOL when Deelishis and Hogan were caught boinking, and Flav bonked him with that big old clock. The Wrestlemania Incident was between Flav and Bob Saget back when he was Bonecrushing Bob.

Thanks for clearing that up! I'm getting old and I mix things up. I got to meet Bonecrushing Bob back when he was tag team champions with Kid Rock. They took a picture with me and told me to do cocaine.
Old 12.03.2006, 10:09 PM   #6837
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

oh, no problem. did you do the cocaine?
Old 12.03.2006, 10:10 PM   #6838
k-krack
invito al cielo

Welcome back, me! (South Park ended...)

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
Old 12.03.2006, 10:14 PM   #6839
John Violence
the end of the ugly

I did the coke then we went to Ozzapallozawarptommorow festour parties to see Iggy and the Banshees play.
Old 12.03.2006, 10:16 PM   #6840
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

hey hey hey, steve.

oh man, did you go to ozzapallozawarptommorow festour parties '56? right after iggy and the banshees got off, steve shelley and tina turner did the best set i've ever seen. they had at least 100 different guests over the course of ten songs hang with them. chuck d even played the pan flute during "sex machine number 58", the duo's best song.
292332339340341 342 343344345352392442842 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth