oh, ok. like i care 3 7.14%
go-karts! 6 14.29%
daydream nation 6 14.29%
other (specify) 6 14.29%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12.16.2006, 12:26 AM   #7321
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
steve- i'm doing pretty well. i've been trying to figure out my dreams from this week. they've all had the same stuff in them, but in a different sequence/location. it's really strange.

i saw this animal collective album for 10 bucks that i think i'm going to pick up. it's got a red cover.. and that's all i know.

i've been listening to "get lonely" by the mountain goats a lot. it's such a.. sad song but it's really beautiful.

xiu xiu are angels. the air force and daydream nation are the two albums i've been putting on really early in the morning when the sky is just turning blue.
Old 12.16.2006, 12:27 AM   #7322
drrrtyboots
invito al cielo

drrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's asses
this song is changing my life in so many ways that i cant even think of them. it just rattles me that a band is possibly this imaginative and genius.

drrrtyboots is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.16.2006, 12:28 AM   #7323
drrrtyboots
invito al cielo

drrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
steve- i'm doing pretty well. i've been trying to figure out my dreams from this week. they've all had the same stuff in them, but in a different sequence/location. it's really strange.

i saw this animal collective album for 10 bucks that i think i'm going to pick up. it's got a red cover.. and that's all i know.

i've been listening to "get lonely" by the mountain goats a lot. it's such a.. sad song but it's really beautiful.
thats hollinndagain, which is an incredible bunch of their live recordings. and mountain goats, im not familiar.

Old 12.16.2006, 12:28 AM   #7324
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
ah, ok. i'll pick it up next week.

the mountain goats are kinda folky with really really great lyrics.
Old 12.16.2006, 12:29 AM   #7325
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

xiu xiu are angels. the air force and daydream nation are the two albums i've been putting on really early in the morning when the sky is just turning blue.

Hollindagain. It's a reissue.

Yeh, I've been pretty freaked lately on dreams... I haven't even been having dreams well and proper, but when I do, I've been really captivated by them, the settings, what;s going on, who I am with, who I am without...

I never really got into the Mountain Goats, though.

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.16.2006, 12:29 AM   #7326
drrrtyboots
invito al cielo

sounds like a worthy listen. it took me way too long to get into folkier sounding music, until this year i think actually. and god has it been go to me.

Old 12.16.2006, 12:30 AM   #7327
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

try writing as much as you can remember. i keep a notebook of little bits and pieces that come back to me during the day.

drrty- yeah, i've been getting into quieter stuff. i'm a noisy girl at heart, though.
Old 12.16.2006, 12:32 AM   #7328
drrrtyboots
invito al cielo

Quote:
try writing as much as you can remember. i keep a notebook of little bits and pieces that come back to me during the day.

drrty- yeah, i've been getting into quieter stuff and the more epic sounds like explosions in the sky. i love them now, and before i just never really listened to them.
oh man, i just got tickets for a show of theirs in ny in february. im too excited for words..i think ill cry.

Old 12.16.2006, 12:33 AM   #7329
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

ooh, i edited. i had like, a paragraph about EITS but i took it out. that show sounds awesome.
Old 12.16.2006, 12:33 AM   #7330
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
I tend to write at least bits of stuff in them. Or I talk about them to friends (and even who was in it.) One time not too long ago this girl I'm friends with was in it... she was trying to get me to kiss her by eating KFC, and then I had to protect her from these weird dudes with guns, I had to defend us using toy trikes, and there was this field off to the side of the whole area that was just filled with these curious little metal objects... (This dream's setting has intrigued me most... a creepy school, that field, a long, dirt road, and a ditch filled with fisher-price trikes).

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
Old 12.16.2006, 12:35 AM   #7331
drrrtyboots
invito al cielo

Quote:
ooh, i edited. i had like, a paragraph about EITS but i took it out. that show sounds awesome.
haha, im a noisy boy at heart too. honestly thats what i live for.

Old 12.16.2006, 12:35 AM   #7332
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

i've been having dreams where i'm in this really bizarre mall. every night, the dream's in the mall. and it's always at night and i can see woods outside.

this is a weird question, but can you walk in your dreams? i always write down that i can't walk at all. i can see myself moving and doing stuff, but on wednesday night i dreamed i was trying to run through the mall and i couldn't get anywhere because my legs wouldn't go.
Old 12.16.2006, 12:36 AM   #7333
k-krack
invito al cielo

I'm hoping I can go to a do make say think concert. So fucking amazing.

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
Old 12.16.2006, 12:37 AM   #7334
drrrtyboots
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-krack
I tend to write at least bits of stuff in them. Or I talk about them to friends (and even who was in it.) One time not too long ago this girl I'm friends with was in it... she was trying to get me to kiss her by eating KFC, and then I had to protect her from these weird dudes with guns, I had to defend us using toy trikes, and there was this field off to the side of the whole area that was just filled with these curious little metal objects... (This dream's setting has intrigued me most... a creepy school, that field, a long, dirt road, and a ditch filled with fisher-price trikes).
your dreams sound like when i was drunk in canada buying things in candy stores or something. a weird comparison but maybe you get me.

Old 12.16.2006, 12:37 AM   #7335
k-krack
invito al cielo

Quote:
i've been having dreams where i'm in this really bizarre mall. every night, the dream's in the mall. and it's always at night and i can see woods outside.

this is a weird question, but can you walk in your dreams? i always write down that i can't walk at all. i can see myself moving and doing stuff, but on wednesday night i dreamed i was trying to run through the mall and i couldn't get anywhere because my legs wouldn't go.

Curious! I'm mobile in dreams. I walked, ran, and pedaled a trike in that one dream there, and I usually am moving.

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
Old 12.16.2006, 12:38 AM   #7336
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by drrrtyboots
your dreams sound like when i was drunk in canada buying things in candy stores or something. a weird comparison but maybe you get me.

i want to be drunk in canada.

steve- oh. i've never remembered a dream where i can really move. apart from driving.
Old 12.16.2006, 12:40 AM   #7337
drrrtyboots
invito al cielo

Quote:
i want to be drunk in canada.

steve- oh. i've never remembered a dream where i can really move. apart from driving.
if you dont speak french its really awful. i wanted to cry because i couldnt talk to anyone HEART2HEART. it was awful.

Old 12.16.2006, 12:42 AM   #7338
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

haha. i know bits and pieces of french, but that's it.
Old 12.16.2006, 12:42 AM   #7339
k-krack
invito al cielo

That's wierd! I drove in one dream, actually. A long dream, it was. I was with friends, we were on this big wodden ship, which we exited into a garage. In the garage there was this pink blob just sitting in a carm, and it pushed the cars "eject" button. We were super scared, but then realized that it could barely move at all, so we shot ast it with our James Bond 007 (for Nintendo 64, actually) weapons, and drove off in this van... The last thing I saw in my dream was "Alberto Knox Knox," in old gothic font, white background, black text, and this was what I was naming the blob.

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
Old 12.16.2006, 12:43 AM   #7340
k-krack
invito al cielo

I take it you were in Quebec? When I was in montreal, I can't speak a word of french, and I got along fine!

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
317357364365366 367 368369370377417467867 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth