Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page WTF Is this country that stupid?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.10.2008, 04:42 PM   #61
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Another pisser for me c/o the left here: "Ooh, Obama supports Israel, what an awful man".

Well, lefties, I support the right of Israel to exist as well. So, um, fuck you with a cherry on top.
Old 09.10.2008, 04:42 PM   #62
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I dont need to, the police dogs speak fucking German, a descendant of Prescott Bush is still in the White House, and Von Braun remains a national hero for building the Intercontinental Ballistic Missile... so I'd say the verdict is in, yes, most definitaly "US government= Nazis"

ummm, yes we will. How are you so sure that Obama is not just another dick? cuz he says so? thats really reassuring..

before getting national spotlight, Obama was one of the very few senators (possibly the only one) that always always always took public transportation anywhere, flying coach with regular people, BECAUSE OF PRINCIPLES.

Because he was sick of fat cat assholes in private jets provided by lobbyists and multinational corporations claiming to be "of the people."
he did this so he could TALK to the people.

that is just ONE tiny glimpse into a man far far greater than our current president, and much more valuable than the old feeb with a sugar momma, McCain.
Old 09.10.2008, 04:42 PM   #63
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
how about war with iran? cuz that's what mcsame is looking for. total and permanent war. cuz he's, you know, a "war hero".

Yeah, and that scares the shit outta me. We all knew Iraq had no weapons. But Iran DOES have nuclear weapons.
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.10.2008, 04:43 PM   #64
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
well i must now attend to one of those nearly-famous "mysterious breakfasts" of mine, so have a nice evening & GO OBAMA!

you can volunteer in your own town. oh yeah.

especially if you live in florida, colorado, michigan, virginia, new mexico, etc...

http://action.barackobama.com/page/s/volunteer

as much or as little as you want
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.10.2008, 04:45 PM   #65
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
he reminds me of bill clinton, who i can't help but like. he's quite personable. mccain is not. at all. i'm allowed to have whatever opinion i want REGARDLESS of how much hippie bullshit you spew in my direction. lesser of two evils. fuck you. quit being so fucking "righteous". etc.

Bill Clinton is in many respects worse then George Bush. The CIA did much more terrifying things in the world under Clinton, as did the FBI in America...

and by the way, picking the lesser of two evils is still fucking evil. Would you prefer

or

?

The lesser of two evils doesn't sound so comforting in this example does it? So why is it different today? if both are evil, why support any one?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.10.2008, 04:46 PM   #66
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
before getting national spotlight, Obama was one of the very few senators (possibly the only one) that always always always took public transportation anywhere, flying coach with regular people, BECAUSE OF PRINCIPLES.

Because he was sick of fat cat assholes in private jets provided by lobbyists and multinational corporations claiming to be "of the people."
he did this so he could TALK to the people.

that is just ONE tiny glimpse into a man far far greater than our current president, and much more valuable than the old feeb with a sugar momma, McCain.

thats why Obama sends out flyers begging for $35 and $50 at a time or charges thousands of dollars for a ticket to hear him give a fucking speech? its all more of the EXACT same.

Old 09.10.2008, 04:47 PM   #67
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
SuchFiriends - Please, for the love of Barney The Dinosaur, PLEASE knock off the Nazi stuff. You're beginning to ruin any good points you have with this. You sound almost as obsessed wiv ze Nazis as Jello Biafra!

I hate Jello Biafra, by the way.
Old 09.10.2008, 04:50 PM   #68
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
well i must now attend to one of those nearly-famous "mysterious breakfasts" of mine, so have a nice evening & GO OBAMA!

you can volunteer in your own town. oh yeah.

especially if you live in florida, colorado, michigan, virginia, new mexico, etc...

http://action.barackobama.com/page/s/volunteer

as much or as little as you want

done and done. I am going to try to shove the Texas freaks that never bother voting into the goddamn booth
Old 09.10.2008, 04:50 PM   #69
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
how about war with iran? cuz that's what mcsame is looking for. total and permanent war. cuz he's, you know, a "war hero".

interestingly, I recall all in January-March that Obama kept saying that the war in Iraq is a terrible waste, but kept hinting that our real effort and real trouble is in Iran, and even suggested we shift our military focus away from Iraq and onto Iran, just like John Kerry did. The Israeli gossip is that they will strike Iran after the elections, I am a sure after hearing Obama's opinions on Iran that US would support it! peace candidate my ass! they are all genocidal warmongers, you should pray to do better!

these politricksters are just puppets, you have to cut the string, not vote for a puppet you find most acceptable or even charming!

Old 09.10.2008, 04:52 PM   #70
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
thats why Obama sends out flyers begging for $35 and $50 at a time or charges thousands of dollars for a ticket to hear him give a fucking speech? its all more of the EXACT same.

hey numbnuts.
there is a limit for each individual to donate to Obama, and many of his supporters are not well off. $35 is reasonable to ask for .

the thousand dollar tickets are sold by the democratic party to raise money from the rich supporters of Obama. chill!
Old 09.10.2008, 04:55 PM   #71
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
hey numbnuts.
there is a limit for each individual to donate to Obama, and many of his supporters are not well off. $35 is reasonable to ask for .

the thousand dollar tickets are sold by the democratic party to raise money from the rich supporters of Obama. chill!

the money corrupts it all absolutely. This is a fact, they are all just the same greedy motherfuckers. the same ol shit will continue on as ever, its a damned shame to me, that the only people who ACTUALLY attempt any good in this country are the ABSOLUTE minority, and further, that the majority continually shoots down their goodness with skepticism and doubt.... alas, it will continue on as ever..

["they do it once, they'll do it again, the world is run by business men!"]

Old 09.10.2008, 05:07 PM   #72
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

dude, you kno how much MONEY it is going to take for Obama to fight the endless well-funded lies spread by the GOP, McCain, and Palin? TONS OF MONEY

after the she-bitch spoke at the GOP convention Obama raised 10 MILLION from contributors overnight! they need that shit!
Old 09.10.2008, 05:47 PM   #73
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
dude, you kno how much MONEY it is going to take for Obama to fight the endless well-funded lies spread by the GOP, McCain, and Palin? TONS OF MONEY

after the she-bitch spoke at the GOP convention Obama raised 10 MILLION from contributors overnight! they need that shit!

i have just donated an exorbitant amount of money to obama. let's make it happen.

btw, jello, yr going on ignore.
Old 09.10.2008, 09:01 PM   #74
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:

Obama Broke Money Record

By Matthew Mosk
Sen. Barack Obama broke his monthly fundraising record of $55 million in August, sources said today, but the campaign remains tight lipped about its total haul.
The numbers aren't scheduled to be made public until Sept. 20, when the campaign files its August finance reports with the Federal Election Commission. But top fundraisers for the campaign wanted to downplay a report in today's New York Times suggesting Obama's vaunted money-raising team has been struggling to meet its goals.
Se. John McCain's campaign already released its August totals, announcing he raised $47 million -- by far his best fundraising month to date.

Obama has been breaking these records for the past 18 months, it is all bullshit! where does this money go? I am supposed to trust this dude who has spent more money on an election then ANY OTHER CANDIDATE IN HISTORY? yeah, I trust that shit, its all the same, more of the EXACT same, I don't understand how none you can see this? How do you let ideology shape your view of reality? so because you support Obama personally it is acceptable for him to be so wasteful with your money? and this is the guy you trust to run the supposedly run the country?

Old 09.10.2008, 09:30 PM   #75
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
its funny how seemingly an election can be won or lost on a comment about a pig.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.10.2008, 09:35 PM   #76
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypertonic
wow.... ok ok... first of all, Friends, yr just droppin' too much at once man..! You know how this works? Gotta let people figure things out for thier selves sometimes...

This is truth, I apologize to you all for being so zealous, a spoonful of sugar would have helped other then just bombarding the thread with criticisms. however, lets get it straight, real action vs voting action is more effective at implementing actual change correct? Is there at least a consensus on that fact?

Old 09.10.2008, 09:36 PM   #77
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
damn man yr still posting as i type....

here's a point:

Who cares about any of that? Why are you wasting time on problems like these? Everyone knows politicians spend ridiculous amounts of money. I mean, it's all par for the course. Who said you are supposed to trust him?

voting is a form of trust. If you can not trust, then why vote? I am suggesting everyone boycott these popularity contests and stick to actual change within their communities. the effort they spend on this bullshit could go a lot further elsewhere...

Old 09.10.2008, 09:40 PM   #78
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
"its funny how seemingly an election can be won or lost on a comment about a pig."
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.10.2008, 09:42 PM   #79
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
my point exactly... yr energy could be better spent as well...

well yes and no, because this kind of political discussion is an equally important facet of the progress and mass movement, they work together with the more tangible elements. you have to lay the groundwork so to speak..

Old 09.10.2008, 09:43 PM   #80
akprodr
the end of the ugly

akprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's asses
Fer me, the big thing about Obama is that he speaks well. I think that was FDR's biggest strength and what really pulled the US out of the Great Depression. Well, that and the CCC and WPA etc. (And, I gotta say, those two agencies were money well spent.)

I think he makes intelligent responses to the situations presented--the Palin pregnancy and this lipstick thing fer example. Well considered, civil, taking the high ground rather than sinking to their level.

The Republican scheme seems to be: tell the people what they want, no matter how un-realistic it is and us gullible USians swallow it hook, line and sinker.

I gotta say I'm very schitzophrenic when it comes to the future. On the one hand, I have decided not to reproduce so I really don't care what you breeders do with the country and the world. On the other hand, I do the 'think global, act local' thing.
akprodr is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth