Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page What my Ex-Girlfriend had to say about me...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.12.2007, 04:25 AM   #61
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Pryor on Fire
"Insensitive mother fucking bastard!! THE SCUM OF THE FUCKING WORLD! What a selfish son of a fuckin bitch. I have never meet someone so callous, mean or cruel in my entire life. How can he live with himself? How can you treat people like fucking trash and get up every morning and go through life? All this bastard is filled with is lies and distrust. I feel sorry for your friends and family that have to see you go through life treating people with no respect or commpassion... This boy needs to stop being a total FUCK UP and learn how to be a fuckin human. FUCK BARI KHAN."

She also egged my car and covered it in lettuce (I have borderline phobia with lettuce) and let the air out of one of my tires.

tell me where this fuckin skank lives and i'll knock her fuckin head clean off her shoulders, its a little strange that you have a lettuce phobia but i'm not adverse to phobias, lets just say if she coved my car in cotton wool i'd freak out. lets gather like villagers and torch the bitch outa her house.
Old 05.12.2007, 01:58 PM   #62
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
I'll tell you one way to stop this woman hassling RPOF - send me round in drag. The one time I was "forced" to drag up, it damn near scared the shit out of everyone. Once she's in a catatonic trance, we can celebrate with a barbecue and tequila cocktail party.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth