Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page hOmIe TYME 07
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.28.2007, 02:59 AM   #61
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
You are my favourite member of the board now.
Old 06.28.2007, 01:12 PM   #62
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
h0m13 1$ l33t?

I wanna devise a virus
to bring dire straits to yr environments
crush yr corporations with a mild touch
trash your whole computer system and revert you to papyrus

I want to make a super virus
strong enough to cause blackouts in every single metropolis
cuz they don't wanna unify us
so fuck it total anarchy
and can't nobody stop us

you see late in the evening
fucked up on my computer and my mind starts roaming
I create like a heathen
the first cycles of this virus I can send through a modem
infiltration hits your station
no microsoft or enhanced DOS will impede
society thinks their safe when
BINGO! harddrive crashes from the rending
alot of hackers tried viruses before
vaporize your text like so much white out
I want it where a file replication is a chore
lights out shut down the entire whitehouse
I dont want just a bug that could be corrected
I'm erecting immaculate design
break the nation down section by section
even to the greatest minds it's impossible to find

I wanna devise a virus
to bring dire straits to yr environments
crush yr corporations with a mild touch
trash yr whole computer system and revert you to papyrus
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.28.2007, 01:43 PM   #63
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
do you really think that homie listens to deltron 3030? i don't think del even listens to deltron 3030.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
val-holla-ing is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.28.2007, 02:02 PM   #64
flavor flav
empty page

flavor flav has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
AY YO HOMIE! YOU MAKIN ALL OF US LOOK BAD, MAN! YEEEEEEEEEEEEAH BOYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

don't believe the hype! homie ain't one of us.
flavor flav is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.28.2007, 02:14 PM   #65
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by val-holla-ing
do you really think that homie listens to deltron 3030? i don't think del even listens to deltron 3030.

that's too bad, it's a fucking masterpiece.

I'll flip my scripts back to old school then.

I gotta letter from the government the other day
I opened and read it said they were suckers
they wanted me for their army or whatever
picture me givin' a damn
I said never.

(word)

here is a land that never gave a damn
about a brother like me and myself
because they never did
I wasn't with it but just that very minute
it occured to me
the suckers had authority
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.28.2007, 02:15 PM   #66
Chuck D
empty page

Chuck D has a brilliant futureChuck D has a brilliant futureChuck D has a brilliant futureChuck D has a brilliant futureChuck D has a brilliant futureChuck D has a brilliant futureChuck D has a brilliant futureChuck D has a brilliant futureChuck D has a brilliant futureChuck D has a brilliant futureChuck D has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by flavor flav
AY YO HOMIE! YOU MAKIN ALL OF US LOOK BAD, MAN! YEEEEEEEEEEEEAH BOYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

don't believe the hype! homie ain't one of us.

Another truth spoken; word up to Flavor, a rebel without a pause. WITHOUT A PAUSE- you heard? And he brings up a point that is very close to my heart- these gangbangin fools got no place representin black people around the world. All they is is double-crossin idiots, wearin they bling in full knowledge those diamonds is straight up blood diamonds, fuellin wars in Africa, the first nation of islam! You know? And its an awareness I want to make you people aware about! Bling is for bitches! You know how Public Enemy kick it, we wear black wranglers, we rap stranglers, you can't angle us, we on a mission y'all.

It's this whack statement thats pushin at y'all by the evils of television and radio- MTV and shit. It's run by aliens, people, aliens! When those aliens caught me they made me listen to country music. Random Homie ain't no example to y'all! He's nothing but an example of how the black man has been disempowered by whitey. Look at this fool, all stoned and shit.
Old 06.28.2007, 02:16 PM   #67
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROpumpkins
You are my favourite member of the board now.

sam3
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.28.2007, 02:18 PM   #68
flavor flav
empty page

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck D
Another truth spoken; word up to Flavor, a rebel without a pause. WITHOUT A PAUSE- you heard? And he brings up a point that is very close to my heart- these gangbangin fools got no place representin black people around the world. All they is is double-crossin idiots, wearin they bling in full knowledge those diamonds is straight up blood diamonds, fuellin wars in Africa, the first nation of islam! You know? And its an awareness I want to make you people aware about! Bling is for bitches! You know how Public Enemy kick it, we wear black wranglers, we rap stranglers, you can't angle us, we on a mission y'all.

It's this whack statement thats pushin at y'all by the evils of television and radio- MTV and shit. It's run by aliens, people, aliens! When those aliens caught me they made me listen to country music. Random Homie ain't no example to y'all! He's nothing but an example of how the black man has been disempowered by whitey. Look at this fool, all stoned and shit.

yeeah boyee! he's up there rappin' and tappin' and thinkin he can get away with clownin because he's brown and that's no joke, loc.
Old 06.28.2007, 02:24 PM   #69
Professor Griff
empty page

Professor Griff has a brilliant futureProfessor Griff has a brilliant futureProfessor Griff has a brilliant futureProfessor Griff has a brilliant futureProfessor Griff has a brilliant futureProfessor Griff has a brilliant futureProfessor Griff has a brilliant futureProfessor Griff has a brilliant futureProfessor Griff has a brilliant futureProfessor Griff has a brilliant futureProfessor Griff has a brilliant future
Let's talk PE buisness
Professor Griff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.28.2007, 02:25 PM   #70
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
chabib?
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.28.2007, 02:27 PM   #71
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Yo Griff, what you doing on a board populated by descended-from-shagging-dogs (or donkeys or whatever) white folks? White folk who may be gay, too.

Yo Griff, is it true that the vast majority of people who buy your records and go to your gigs are the same honkies you despise? Do you dig the irony of that?

Yo Griff, has Flavour Flav really touched Brigitte Nielsen in her special place? Does the Security of the First World allow such miscegnation?
Old 06.28.2007, 02:27 PM   #72
LatexLove
empty page

LatexLove kicks all y'all's assesLatexLove kicks all y'all's assesLatexLove kicks all y'all's assesLatexLove kicks all y'all's assesLatexLove kicks all y'all's assesLatexLove kicks all y'all's assesLatexLove kicks all y'all's assesLatexLove kicks all y'all's assesLatexLove kicks all y'all's assesLatexLove kicks all y'all's assesLatexLove kicks all y'all's asses
Remember Children to bring Condoms to any party, and sotre them in a cool place, not in your back pocket or wallet, as that might damage your condom.
Old 06.28.2007, 02:28 PM   #73
Chuck D
empty page

Chuck D has a brilliant futureChuck D has a brilliant futureChuck D has a brilliant futureChuck D has a brilliant futureChuck D has a brilliant futureChuck D has a brilliant futureChuck D has a brilliant futureChuck D has a brilliant futureChuck D has a brilliant futureChuck D has a brilliant futureChuck D has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Griff
Let's talk PE buisness

P.E. bizness ain't no bizness of yours no more, you anti-semitic fool. Take yo ass outside and get beamed up, bitch.
Old 06.28.2007, 02:31 PM   #74
Professor Griff
empty page

Professor Griff has a brilliant futureProfessor Griff has a brilliant futureProfessor Griff has a brilliant futureProfessor Griff has a brilliant futureProfessor Griff has a brilliant futureProfessor Griff has a brilliant futureProfessor Griff has a brilliant futureProfessor Griff has a brilliant futureProfessor Griff has a brilliant futureProfessor Griff has a brilliant futureProfessor Griff has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck D
P.E. bizness ain't no bizness of yours no more, you anti-semitic fool. Take yo ass outside and get beamed up, bitch.
That aint me big Chuck.. Ya'll know I didnt say dat
Old 06.28.2007, 02:34 PM   #75
flavor flav
empty page

yo, check it, b! griff ain't no friend of mines, g. any friend of hitler ain't a friend of me.

and yeah, i gave brigitte a taste of the FLAVOR FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAV! HAHA! YEEEEEEEEEAH BOYEEEEEEEEE!
Old 06.28.2007, 02:35 PM   #76
Professor Griff
empty page

Several members of P.E. were also infamous for their alignment with the Nation of Islam and its leader, Minister Louis Farrakhan, whose remarks and speeches they have sampled along with Malcolm X's on several of their recordings. Professor Griff, after reading the book "The Secret Relationship between Blacks and Jews", published by the Historical Research Department of the Nation of Islam, which elaborates on the Jewish role in the slave trade, Griff made what many perceived to be anti-Semitic remarks in an interview he had with David Mills of The Washington Times. However, according to Chuck D's book Fight The Power, after Griff cited several Jewish sources verifying his claim in a follow-up interview, Mills regretted writing the story and apologized to Griff. The story later surfaced in a Village Voice article. It resulted in Griff leaving Public Enemy and founding his own group, Last Asiatic Disciples, whose lyrics were even more politically and racially charged than Public Enemy's.[7][8]
Old 06.28.2007, 02:36 PM   #77
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

It's true, the New World Order of White Honkies made him say it. Anything to stop him reading that "Mein Kampf" book.

EDIT: Word to the Flava for the Nielsen-shagging shenanigans.
Old 06.28.2007, 02:37 PM   #78
Chuck D
empty page

Quote:

Once upon a time there was an ignorant fool, who wondered why life was always playing tricks on him. Turns out they wasn't no tricks, just his lies catchin up with hisself. You wanna be that ignorant fool, Griff, then I ain't gonna stop you. It pains me hard to see a big part of of my heart transmorgify into an anti-semite. You knew from day one that wasn't what P.E about!

The aliens, dog, they fried your brians!

Quote:
Several members of P.E. were also infamous for their alignment with the Nation of Islam and its leader, Minister Louis Farrakhan, whose remarks and speeches they have sampled along with Malcolm X's on several of their recordings. Professor Griff, after reading the book "The Secret Relationship between Blacks and Jews", published by the Historical Research Department of the Nation of Islam, which elaborates on the Jewish role in the slave trade, Griff made what many perceived to be anti-Semitic remarks in an interview he had with David Mills of The Washington Times. However, according to Chuck D's book Fight The Power, after Griff cited several Jewish sources verifying his claim in a follow-up interview, Mills regretted writing the story and apologized to Griff. The story later surfaced in a Village Voice article. It resulted in Griff leaving Public Enemy and founding his own group, Last Asiatic Disciples, whose lyrics were even more politically and racially charged than Public Enemy's.[7][8]

You can't be samplin not a piece of wikipedia man, don't you know that all bullshit? I never wrote no storybook! You probably wrote all that shit yourself, make yourself look big.
Old 06.28.2007, 02:37 PM   #79
Professor Griff
empty page

My man Melly knows whats goin down...
Rep fo ya
Old 06.28.2007, 02:37 PM   #80
flavor flav
empty page

Quote:

"Is it a coincidence that Jews run the jewelry business, and it's named jewelry?"

damn boyeee! that don't ring a bell?

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth